I love how much this guy triggers people

I love how much this guy triggers people.
He's hated because hes a man of action. unlike you neets who want to get rich by holding magic coins and waiting while you do nothing of value, this man saw a problem with a system, and put his moeny where his mouth is.

The real bitcoin will leave you all behind. Be a man of action.

Attached: roger.jpg (1200x1286, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0oozO1Rg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFemmRkRzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Roger, how are you doing?

No he's hated because he's a man with the emotional intelligence of a teenage girl

When the day bcash holders wakes up, and realise cause for their sore ass isn't the bitcoin, but ver and wu, is the day everyone else will laugh at them.

We don't hate you, we are warning you in a way less toxic way than you. And try to wake you up from this faggotry.

Does roger do anything involve bitcoin cash? Because I'm fairly certain he's not a dev. He's just some guy who has a lot of money and loves to talk about it

He triggered my heart

Attached: 1518469418536.png (480x700, 547K)

here comes the idealistic BTC le hodlers

Bravo Roger on created B-cash. Well done.

Bitcoin Jesus is granting you all salvation now.

Attached: 1518388519161.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

he's hated because people are told to hate him. Naturally, people are faggots and also followers, so they think how they are "supposed" to think as swayed by public opinion. Everything bad that happens to bitcoin is of rogers doing, according to core cucks. Its delusion at its finest

there aren't any bcash devs anyway

>people are faggots and also followers,
bchashies are nothing more than Roger vers cult cucks

not everyone likes scam artists,
paid shills of bcash are annoying

fucking core cocks and cashines are both bad. but core cucks annoy mre mroe becase their lack of pragmatism. fucking idealistic. so easy to trigger them with a picture of a man.

I hold Bcash and BTC. Its more likely that Bcash can be accepted and practically used any time soon. you're are an idiot if you dont prepare for it taking over because its a very real possibility.

Whoa this nigga is alpha as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0oozO1Rg1k

I dont even like him. Doesnt mean youre not a faggot core peasant

Microsoft just added Bitcoin Cash payments, FUCKING VER AT IT AGAIN HE PAID OF BILL GATES REEEEE

Attached: 326C00CC-DEF9-4DAD-8A7C-F7A38BB38680.png (384x384, 8K)

Who the fuck is this guy?

atleast i don't have that face

Attached: btrash.gif (378x421, 550K)

It's motherfucking ROGGIE V NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=nWFemmRkRzw

How did he become rich?
Ah yes, he bought bitcoin early.

he was a self made millionaire before he got involved in bitcoin

daniel gheesling

Nice.

Attached: a crazy idea.jpg (202x300, 62K)

this post has nothing to do with bitcoin, but this faggot has the most punchable face