Admit it Veeky Forums, you are jealous af

Admit it Veeky Forums, you are jealous af.

This 18-year-old kid actually made it, while you dumb cucks are holding LINK, REQ, ETH and BTC bags in the hopes of making it one day.

Wake up, you missed the train. Only true alpha-male chads like Erik Finman will make it in life.

You are destined to be beta cucks that will hold Stacy's hand while Erik Finman cums raw in her pussy and you eat his cum from her pussy.

Attached: 1.png (598x653, 463K)

Pleasure and wealth is not the end goal, it is a perk.

wow he's cool

>Gold wristband
>Gold Ring
Fuck get some taste dude...

What a queer

Upper middle class kid invests money given to him in a risky investment and has no hardships or expenses over the years so he never has to sell and becomes a millionaire.

Id like to have also become a millionaire but Im not really jealous of him, Im jealous of the guys who made like $50m or more.

dude is my role model in all honesty

Eric Finkman sounds like a lazily written nerd character in an 80s coming-of-age movie.

His grandmother literally gave him 1,000 and he bought like 500 bitcoins. How much do you think he gave her? And yeah I am jello

>putting REQ in the same category as ETH, LINK and the king
You best be joking dawg.

I want to break into his house, jump on him and wrestle the gun out of his hands, and shoot him in the chest

Why don't u just sell all ur crytpo.. i bet u won't, so shaddup.

Only thing changing when I get rich is my computer will always be top of the line and I will only be doing work that I want to do. Yes I'll still be working, even billionaires work.

Attached: 1200px-Pauly_Shore_is_Dead_Red_Carpet.jpg (1200x1514, 290K)

how the fuck didn't he got kidnapped to this day?

Finger on the trigger...

kys

>Projection: the post.

Some really specific worries there partner. Have you ever sought help for your insecurities and mental problems?

You should.

Attached: 56070248-F0FF-4925-A1EC-0B1B8E5F8A4A.jpg (999x1500, 388K)

If bitcoin ever goes to 0 I will think of this guy and be happy.

It's the presidents taste

Attached: trump-tower-penthouse-sofa-PENTHOUSE1116.jpg (1600x1000, 251K)

>9mm

I made a shitload of money holding these bags, think I'll hold on to them a little while longer.