What do you love about pizza

What do you love about pizza

Besta Pizza?

or Comet Pizza?

My own pizza

wtf is with the cheese on that thing
looks like mushy paste

If you microwave a frozen tostinos to lukewarm, it feels just as good as real pussy

dough+sauce+cheeese

god tier combination desu

Is pizza dough a gateway bread?

The thing that I like the most about pizza is the taste because it is a very nice taste that can be customized but my favorite pizza is double pepperoni and double cheese with smooth peanut butter and nutella and marshmellows on top. Dessert+dinner all in one.

fat, starch, and salt.

sauce is the only right answer

Ananas

IT HAS A DELIOCIOUS COMPLEMENT OF INGREDIENTS THAT ARE BOTH AFFORDABLE AND HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE

Cheese, herb and tomato sauce with bread.

That melted cheese greasy texture
The earthy/woody taste of a nice dough with a bit of char on it
>tfw homemade brick pizza oven

Cheese

Yes.
And bread is gateway Breadsticks
And Breadsticks is gateway crust.
And crust is gateway Fussili
And Fussili is gateway Pasta
And Pasta is gateway Soup
etc
etc
etc

I would have sex with a pizza.

I would let a pizza have sex with me.

the fact that I can put all my favorite vegetables on it and they'll be amazing with the combination of cheese and bread. its a perfect delivery system
also the crust

Makes me feel like a kid again.

This.
I can't stand when people put meat on pizza.
And I'm nowhere near a vegetarian.
But I worked at a pizzeria for many years and meat toppings on pizza are an atrocity.

It can be whatever I want it to be

I agree with this. I fucking love meat, but on a pizza its complete nonsense. Always gets dried the fuck out. My perfect pizza is olive mushroom and onion and it always weirds people out because they know how much I love meat.

It reminds me of being a kid on a Friday night with a rented movie and a videogame for the weekend

delishus

classic combo!

my ex turned me on to this one with the shrooms and olives (though she didn't like the onions, I did)...

It takes me back to being a kid again, just pigging out on a whole pizza in my room and playing video games.

Only reason I still buy takeout pizza on occasion is just for the nostalgia factor.

I don't eat a lot of vegetables so I like to have a little side of pizza with my dinner to make sure I am getting some veggies

oh brother...

It's my go-to plebeian food desu

This

these know what's up

I can put ranch on it.

So bread is just basically gateway soup?

Sauce and toppings.
I could probably be given a bowl of marinara soup with chopped up pepperoni and veggies and be fine.

I tell ya, thin crust took me of guard, that shit is good. deep dish is nice too though.

>soup with chopped up pepperoni and veggies

Leave out the pepperoni, and that soup's called Gazpacho.

But Soup is also gateway meat dishes.
And meat dishes is gateway bread.
And bread is gateway soup.

Food pyramid is weird. Just very gradiental

pizza cures hangovers

It tastes great. Cheese and tomatoes naturally contain MSG.

great point

honestly I just love food, and pizza is a food.

Tuna is nice. Ham and pineapple is extra nice.

Definitely the sauce

Not you again

This.

Home made ranch slathered on a pineapple sausage jalapeno pie is orgasmo

The first slice. Sauce, cheese, pepperoni.

'Za goes great with 'da.

Everything. White bread that is both soft and crunchy. Tomato sauce, which is the best vegetable in it's best form which requires nothing more than pepper and salt. Perfectly melted, slightly browned cheese. The perfect base for every topping you could imagine. Of which of course salami or ham are the crowing kings of pizza toppings. The greatest achievement of mankind.

Nothing. It started as shitty peasant food and it still is true to the heritage.

Pizza was made to recycle leftovers.
Like a lot of Italian dishes is.
Modern Pizza is fresh ingredients. And thats completely different.

Pick up whatever shit you've got lying around and dump it all on some dough. Still the same idea that peasants had back in the day.

absolutely everything, it's perfect in every way

it's just one of these perfect things in the universe, and you literally could not improve it if you spent a lifetime and a fortune trying

>whatever shit
you missed it again
There is a reason Pizza consists of spesific ingredients, like cured ham and tomato sauce.
And cheese.

Or why so many pasta dishes are tomato based.

Cheese and marinara sauce were made for each other.

Put spaghetti sauce on slice of bread

Shred cheese onto it

Put in toaster oven or microwave until cheese is melted

With a pizza cutter, cut it into little strips.

Enjoy!

i don't like it, it's basically just bread and cheese. lots of flavour and easy to eat but very low nutritional value

the greasiness

even the most pleb-tier oven pizzas, if they fuck everything else up, almost always still manage to get that greasiness

you slap her in the face?

beast pizza is a bloody mess with sauce and cheese everywhere and spit-roasted chicken and piglets, best shared with children

All the toppings that it can bring together in a new way.

Recently, I've taken to ordering non-pizza foods in pizza form. Simple, but a nice departure from regular pizza recipes. For example, I ordered a BLT pizza yesterday. Friday I tried a jalapeno popper pizza. It's been pretty sweet munchies food.

But more than that, I had some great pizza at an 800° Pizza in my town. The 800° signature with dollops of goat cheese was great, and I'd never had warm goats cheese before. Rad! And the meat and spice combined well with the soothing cheese to create a great contract. 10/10.

But that's not to say everything on a pizza automatically goes together. At Harry and Izzy's in Indianapolis, the atmosphere was great. And they were so kind taking in shabby GenCon dweebs, what with the restraunt's haughty facade. But I ordered this pizza with prosciutto on it -- like an idiot thinking with his tongue and not his brain -- and it was awful! Oven-baked prosciutto could have been good if it was shaved or stripped or something, but this meat was laid out in flowers! One per slice of the pie. And it was tough as boot leather, a pain in the ass to chew through. The rest of the pizza was lacklustre. Terrible. 2/10. Overpriced, too!

I don't know how this turned into a review of some pizza at Harry and Izzy's, but it sucks. If you're in Indy, don't get that pizza! But the baked ravioli my friend had looked delicious, I recommend that. Bucca di Beppo's is a good restaurant in Indy, too, if you're in a group (because the servings are massive) and if you like looking at little boy wieners in the men's restroom.

hey, how do i go about asking pizza places for free food at closing? any tips on dumpster diving there as well?
does it help to look like a vagrant or a paying customeR?
are dominoes good for getting free food at closing?

i only did it one time and that was when i was buying a sandwich near closing time

you need to toast the suace side of the bread first in order to keep it from becoming soggy

you had me until jalapeno my famboni

are you that user that used to rate the fuckibility of foods

Ordering Dominoes.

About to commit to either pepperoni and banana peppers, or bacon and banana peppers. Thoughts?

A surprisingly neat combo of toppings I discovered a while ago is pineapple, smetana, asparagus and bacon with some ground black pepper.

>pineapple

people like you will die on the day of the rope

I liked the pesto pizza I tried at Mellow Mushroom. Anyone else been there?

xD

i have an fat friend who likes to take two slices of pizza and put a ton of ranch in between them like an obesity sandwich

hes so fat he has no situational awareness so he makes these loud sucking noises as he tries to tongue the ranch from between his slices

So-da? the fuck hahaha

Kek

This

The jerk chicken Hawaiian pesto pizza? One of the best topping combinations I've had. Mellow mushroom is so much better than any other pizza chain.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD

Everything, but I also love a simple double Pepperoni Pizza, I like other tops but that is my go to. Pizza is a perfect food to me.

Of course and say " when isn't the best time for Pizza? Bitch" also what's dank mean?

Does any pizza delivery in the US sell sweet pizzas?
My local Czech delivery services sells five kinds starting at 28cm.
Nutella, marzipan, that stuff
Never tried it actually but my delivery does amazing pizza, you wouldn't fuckin' believe.

I love the area 0.64 inches from the edge of the crust where is perfectly cooked

Your parents let you take a whole pizza to your room and eat it while playing games?? Or you one of those insane people who think you're still a "kid" when you're 23 yrs old in college?

Well done pizza especially when the pepperoni is crispy on the edges.

you are a flaming fucking faget

I've seen Gennaro put meat on pizza. Loosen up a little.

It's "Bread: The Hybrid ALPHA Redux Ex + @ - 'Platinum' REMIX 4K Edition"
Every. Time.
whats not to like

Depends if it has leak.

Story time.

When I was in the 10th grade I somehow managed to get my first girlfriend. One weekend I went over to her house to hang out one night. Her parents left to go out to eat and left us a $20 to order a pizza. She insisted on pineapple as a topping which I'd never heard of and was totally skeptical over. But, it was her house and her parents money so I played along.

Long story short, she gave me my first handjob in their dark living room illuminated by the pale blue glow of the television with the smell and sight of pineapple pizza on the coffee table nearby. I was shocked and terrified in the BEST possible way.
>"Why does this feel so different than when I touch myself...and how have I not discovered pineapple on pizza before???"

That's the night that pineapple pizza and handjobs worked together to rewire my brain.

That shit is so good

It's just a combination of tasty ingredients:

Warm crispy bread: Good
Tomato herbs and garlic sauce: Good
Melted cheese: Good

I mean, what's not to like? The only problem I can see is bad execution. The fundamental premise is perfect.

I'm making a pizza right the heck now.

Here's my last effort.

If you make a hole in the middle of a pizza you can fuck it #pizzatricks #zaa #hotgooeygoodness

This pisses me off because that girl was a total slut.

You can never go wrong with meat+cheese+dough