I am white and work with all Asians

Just started a job in the tech side of healthcare field. I'm the only white person in the office other then the boss. Always felt like a second class citizen to them. My mentor blew up on me told me I don't belong there. They gave me a new mentor she's alright. They will all go out to lunch and walk right past me without inviting me.
The girls there are repulsed by white men. One girl broke up with her bf and they were all going through tinder. I saw a good looking half asian half white man on the screen and she yelled 'ew he's half white, never going to happen' (even though they're all ugly)

How fucked is my future here?

Attached: l0oq66elr9l01.jpg (1080x1350, 228K)

t. OP

Attached: OP.png (345x337, 127K)

>thinking your low IQ/racist coworker represents all asian women

>ew he's half white, never going to happen
is this the infamous 'pointy elbows' of asian uggos?

Who cares what some dumb fucking whore thinks? You're a faggot, and that's something you should be proud of

You're about as fucked as an Asian man in an office with white women

I never said anything about all asian women. And I'm not trying to fuck anyone my social life is fine. Just wondering if I have any future career where everyone hates me.

do they all have cute brappers like that?

It's her.

Nah they're 3s at best.

>works in healthcare doing tech
So you should be making great money if you played your cards right. And we all know money is the great equalizer for women.

How much for her to shit in my mouth?

I don't give a shit about women I kill it on bumble. Just wondering about my career here. I wouldn't fuck women at work and definitely not ugly women

Unlucky man I worked with a bunch of asian girls and one even begged me to come home with me, they were married nepali girls though shit was weird

Don't lie we both know youre a neet

Worried about your career, why?

You work in tech, you're fine. Keep your technical chops up and you'll have plenty more future opportunities.

Oh Nepali nice man. I fucked an asian she was from Mumbai.

The part about Asians hating whites is homosexual and falsified (unless they are North Korean or 90 year old Japanese)

The part about everyone being repulsed by you is because of you

Next question please

Those Asian girls know you can hear them. They actually love white guys but want to sift out the betas. That was a test. You didn’t stand up for yourself, nor your race, so you’ve already failed.

Lol

I'm Korean, my entire team is Indian (software dev)

Wanna trade?

Show them your biggu whaitu cocku desu, then your world will change. Trust me.

Pajeet here

I banged this Korean chick in college and I've never had so much visual racism come my way. The looks I got just felt racist.

Year after that I got into a ltr with this fat ass Chinese girl. Slim waist but big bum.

Now that I'm older I'm trying to settle down with girls from my own culture but I absolutely loved the hate I received from classmates and the family members of these girls whose pussy I beat up to oblivion.

Tldr ; don't worry op. You can bang any of those girls of your choosing. You just have to be smart about it.

go with the flow

Attached: vietjet.jpg (800x499, 42K)

>tldr
>Re.ddit paragraphs
>Pajeet

Out out out!

Attached: 5E5E454E-FE90-4EF4-9F43-0BB4320AF7BE.jpg (365x403, 42K)

they're clearly not hot enough to get a white guy so they act like they don't want one. just like how obese women act like they "don't like muscles."

low tier reddit spacing pajeet
bragging about fucking asians LMFAO
try fucking a white stacy not a gook

start wearing one of those ricepicker hats to work. Never mention or acknowledge it.

pure power move.

yeah that and/or too culturally entrenched. it would basically make all the chinkmen they know really salty and they would be the subject of intense asian gossip and scrutiny and judgement.

op pls

Nice

>The part about everyone being repulsed by you is because of you
>Next question please
this

op you are disgusting.

This. Put a Nike emblem on it too.

Think you're on to something here. I'll probably end up infront of an asian HR women by Friday

>The girls there are repulsed by white men.
Lmao OP must be fucking hideous. Asian women certainly are not repulse by WHite men to say the least.

Also carry a footstool into the washroom, stand up on it when you pee. Dominate them by the sheer noise your cock makes

the question is: are there no other similar job opportunities where you live? Don't stay there

Is this satire or is r/asianmasculinity still butthurt?

These ugly americanize Asians are. I've fucked plenty of Asains overseas, but when I see them looking at a buff Chad on tinder saying hell no because he looks half white that says something.

Attached: toh.jpg (660x960, 401K)

There is lots of opportunities elsewhere that's why I'm even contemplating the situation. I know this is the worst place to ask because of all these neets, but fuck I've never dealt with such elitist fucks.

My boss is white and I've made good friends with him. The one girl said he talks to me more then he ever talks to her and she's been there for 2 years. Clearly they're hating on me. Just don't know if I want to gut through it in spite of them or go elsewhere.

I've fucked 2 polish girls in high school because they're the superior white breed.

I'm a 5'6 fat manlet Just trying to give u guys some hope jeez

What type of asian are they? I work with a lot of SE asians and they are obsessed with white guys and most want to date.

The only people that matter are the ones with power (aka your boss and his peers/superiors). If you can handle the day to day hate, you have good prospects there if your boss likes you.

That's why they hate white men. Because all the white men always looked at them as subpar. While all their good looking asian friends got the white males, they got nothing but rejections and ridicule.

>ever caring what half robot slant eyed gooks think about you

Kek

true but americanized asians aren't in IT. the ones in IT are all FOBs

WTF. You are a MAN in a room full of cunts. Look down your nose at the bitches. I promise you will start gathering support. Nobody hates women like other women.

good job brother
stuffing white roasties with my 5.5" brown cock is the only thing that keeps me going in life

are you retarded? asian girls love white cock

Attached: 1501373140570.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

this

Top kek, best response