>that incredibly nice feel of hundreds of tiny brown hair on your tongue

Mfw they dont eat the orange rind

>not eating the membranes of grapefruit
>missing most of the fiber

>people that won't eat their coconuts whole

what a waste of good food. entitled brats

>not eating the banana peel

FUCKING PLEBS REEEEEEEEE

OK that triggers me. I try to pull out the white when removing the leaves but when it doesn't work I don't give a shit.

You've convinced me, OP. Seriously, I eat an apple everyday, in fact, I haven't had my daily apple yet, but when I do, I'm going to eat the core.

What do you do about the little leafy bit on the top and bottom though? Eat that, too?

I eat the whole thing except the peel and seeds. It's supposed to help lower cholestorol.

I've been eating the whole apple for years, it's good for you. I tried all the following at least once:

Whole pecan (shell and meat)
Not very good, hard on the teeth

Banana and peel at once
Not very good, though not horrible. Peel leaves an aftertaste

Chicken leg and bone
Not bad actually, the middle was the hardest part, bone slivers duck

Steak and bone
Almost couldn't do this, very hard on teeth

Bait worm and hook
Not good, made me reply

bottom is easy to eat

top is edible but not particularly great, your call

>not eating these fuckers straight off the cactus barehanded

Jesus fuck even when I buy these in stores I still get a thousand microsplinters

>not eating this heavenly fruit whole
u pussy?

people call me weird when I do this

they'll never understand just how intense the orange oil tastes, it sometimes even burns my tongue

>eating literally apple anus

There is only one thing you should do with a core.

Ur mum knows it well m8

>Not bathing in pineapple juice.
Get on my level.

This shit is pretty tasty when steamed.

Also, stems of kale/chard.

I ate everything but the seeds and stem. Not bad, made me reassess throwing out the tops of tomatoes, too.

I ate one, it was like a pineapple fucked an onion.

>he doesn't eat the entire tree

seeds taste pretty cyanide-y but are safe to consume, at some point you stop giving a shit

strawberry greens, carrot tops, cabbage cores... once you get over phobia of eating overly fibrous stuff it makes shit a. easy and b. less wasteful

Better eat the fruit first.
Otherwise, enjoy your cyanide poisoning...

Damn, that looks good!
It's cold and raining here so I guess it's time to go fix up some savory soup.
Thanks for the idea.

>A 54-year-old woman was brought to hospital from an apartment fire. She had altered mental status, hypotension and evidence of inhalational injury, but no burns. Her carboxyhemoglobin level was 29%, and her lactate level was 16 mmol/L. She was treated with supplemental and hyperbaric oxygen for carbon monoxide intoxication. Hydroxocobalamin 5 g was administered intravenously in the intensive care unit for presumed cyanide poisoning. Subsequently, the patient's skin (Figure 1A) and urine (Figure 1B) became bright red.
>Cyanide poisoning often occurs in victims of smoke inhalation. Tests that can confirm a diagnosis of cyanide poisoning are rarely available. However, treatment should not be delayed. The diagnosis is clinical and characterized by altered mental status, cardiovascular instability and lactic acidosis.

That was from smoke, not apples. Pretty fucking unlikely to get poisoned off fruit unless you eat a bag of apricot seeds.

Apple seeds are filled with cyanide and other toxic chemicals of that sort.

Ah, apple overdose, a well-documented risk

>toxic chemicals

the dose makes the poison :^)

Looking to expand my horizons. Whats your favorite type of apple? The more obscure the better. Right now my favorites are Honeycrisp and Pink lady

As a dedicated apple lover who spent years eating over a kg apples a day all fall, including apple seeds, it is practically impossible to get cyanide poisoning from apple seeds.

You gotta burn off the spines before touching them

>not drying and then smoking banan peel

This

Crab apples are really good.

If you live near any apple farm, you should just stop by and try whatever cultivars they grow. Fresh apples > store ones. Also, orchards often have events where they produce tasty stuff like cider.

Damn user haven't heard that old bananine meme in a long time.

I slice my apple so the core is a perfect square and the i throw that fucker out. Hope your autism gets triggered reading this.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS VERY ODD

Grape fruit is one of my favorite fruits, I eat everything except the seeds and peel.
People watch in horror when I eat the membrane and even bite a bit of the peel to taste the oil (Or maybe I am just ugly, who knows)

Apples have a cyanide compound, not straight cyanide , plus, you would need to eat a lot of seeds to get poisoned

Banana peels have too much potassium, is bad for your healt. You can use them as fertilizer for flowers

>not eating the whole coconut

Who the fuck is growing flower? From your accent, I would suggest growing more food.