Oi, Yank bastards. How well known is plum pudding in the colonies?

Oi, Yank bastards. How well known is plum pudding in the colonies?

not at all

bread pudding is really the only british desert that pervades here and even then flyovers will not have heard of it

I've never heard of it, also didn't know pudding was supposed to be served hot, I've only seen it cold.

>pudding was supposed to be served hot

It's actually set on fire prior to serving.

I feel like most Americans will have heard of it as Christmas pudding. I mean, it's in a lot of movies.

In america, Pudding references a chilled custard. What you call a pudding is a ..uh..

Well it doesn't exist at all, really.

It doesn't even contain plums. It's got raisins.

Apple pie, retard.

The "English Pudding" is really more similar to an American cake than what Americans refer to as pudding. It's simply another case of the same word meaning different things entirely depending on the country.

that's dutch, retard

Wrong.

it's called fruitcake here, but the good kind not the dry shitty kind.

Danish, you mouth-breather

>the colonies
I find it hilarious that a bunch of literal faggots still refer to places this way when you don't even run an empire anymore.

No, no one in the country that runs the planet you live on has heard of your disgusting little dish, Nigel.

>replying to a post made 18 hours ago

Someone's fanny flustered.

>replying to a reply to a dead thread
Think before posting next time.

>Think

That's not very American of you.

>coming to American sites to garner your overlords' attention
That's very second world of you.

>America rules the world
"no"

>saying no will stop the rapist
You're a funny, naive kid.

Says the "country" with the highest homeless rate in the world.

That's called freedom (something a citizen of a nanny state couldn't possibly understand). Freedom to fail. Those people had every opportunity in the world available to them. At that point it's a choice.

Ah yes, America. Home of such culinary delights as the Whopper. Always fresh, never frozen.

Depends on the state I guess

I've never had it, sounds pretty gross, but I'm sure it's known in some states

Yes, you've clearly enjoyed your freedom to fail.

>nanny state

So which law school is shut this week to help "people" recover from the election?

Somebody's upset we're going to let Russia have them. You're going to have a terrible time economically when we no longer subsidize your defense spending. All the "free" "higher education" is going to dry up.

Somebody's sure triggered by the truth. Maybe go to your safe space and play with puppies. You might want to hurry, those markers are drying up and soon you won't be able to do your colouring.

>no u
Way to throw yourself under the bus, subhuman.

*coloring
You lost the right to guide the language when you proved incapable of defending yourselves without the assistance of a former colony which rebelled and won.

Have fun fuming.

My mom has had made/makes Christmas pudding on occasion. Been a tradition in my family for generations. Best part is the hard sauce. American.

WHAT THE FUCK IS PLUM PUDDING>

>Oi, Yank bastards. How well known is plum pudding in the colonies?
Oh, I've had it in restaurants, or in other people's homes. Never made it at my house. There are other baked things I'd made instead, where I prefer the texture.
Fruitcake, dark, or soaked in rum. Grandma made this yearly.
Fruit pies, buckle or crumbles.
Bread pudding w/hard whiskey sauce or rum-caramel
flourless chocolate cake, molten center or tortes

And if I felt like bain marie cooking, I'd be making creme brulee, NY cheesecake or flan.

Why the fuck do you people call every non pudding food pudding

This. You won't believe how many bums i see hanging right by hiring signs. A single man can easily make a living in America with only a part time minimum wage job. I only work 25 hours at papa johns and I have an apartment and enough money for groceries, video games, car insurance/gas/maintenance and weed.

You apparently don't know the proper definition of "pudding".

From a country famous for using words wrongly in relation to food this means nothing.

Fruit cake and Christmas pudding are two different things.

God damn the American inferiority complex is powerful.

NOBODY eats your garbage food over here.

Most of your food is our garbage food. Enjoy your thanksgiving dinner there son, you should end it off with a nice slice of apple pie too.

Retard.

>Turkeys, corn, potatoes native to inbred island

Stay mad, Nigel.

Depends on your heritage, since we're all mostly mutts in the US.
My family is made up of 3/4 Germans, and 1/4 English and Welsh. (So we're all very pragmatic with horrible tempers, lol).
Anyway, my English/Welsh heritage family members (who are starting to die out, sadly) always have Christmas pudding. I need to learn their recipe before they're all gone.

>inbred island
>posts a southerner
tippity top kek

You really are one stupid fuck.

>thinks a western rancher is a southerner
>calls other people stupid

All this butthurt....

Obsessed
B
S
E
S