More mayo white boi?

>More mayo white boi?

We do not accept food stamps.

More bananas, monkeyrella?

asians eat far more mayo than white people

lanklets btfo

It is weird how much they love mayo. It's good, but I'm not putting it on my pizza anytime soon.

objectivley falce, of the top mayo consuming 10 countries only japan ranked and at the bottom....the list is dominated by chile, russia, north and eastern europe as top per capita consumption of mayo

I work at a burger place and arabs are by far the biggest mayo consumers. All the gulf countries are getting fat as shit. America's not the only burgerland any more.

m. obama thread

wouldn't mind if she still was a food figure after they're gone

Where did the stereotype come from that blacks don't like mayonnaise? Anyone who has ever had a black American friend (and I mean an actual friend, not a work friend; someone you hang out with) knows that black people drown their shit in mayo. Like holy fuck.
For example, when I make potato salad, for 3lbs of potatoes, I add about a third cup of mayo. I don't think that's any small amount. I brought a potato salad to a gathering where most of the people were black (the host included) and every pair of black hands other than the bitch I was dating at the time who served themselves some of it added another dollop of mayonnaise (there was a jar of it around for burgers) and stirred it in before eating. They didn't even taste it first, just added it seemingly as a matter of course. it was basically swimming in mayonnaise at that point.
Everyone liked it, several people went for seconds and even thirds and every time, they added another dollop of mayonnaise before eating.
And they wonder why diet-borne disease is so prevalent among blacks.

The first time I heard of it was from undercover brother. 8.5/10 movie, would recommend.

And keep it coming slave

I really want to know where this "white people hate spice" meme came from. Almost all of the best chefs in the world are white. Why do blacks think drowning everything in hot sauce is "flavor"?

again, false...statistics put russia, eastern and north europe, and chile as the top mayo consumors in the world

anecdotal evidence is shit

michael is so handsome.

Same here, every day I pray someone makes a watch with a hot sauce dispenser

We're going to mayo america great again

americans eat 2-3 pounds of mayo a year...russians eat 11+ pounds of it a year...good luck bridging the gap

No wonder he has so much respect for Putin

soon

Thanks for the school lunch, lady.

Why is OP so obsessed with people who eat mayo?

That fish looks pretty decent, ngl.