Request

Are we gonna make it?
I'm thinking 50/50 it dives down farther down and dies or it rises back to $1, then to 3$ all within this year.
>inb4 mainnet is priced in, sideways for the whole year incomming

Attached: req.jpg (400x400, 5K)

i dont know. thinking of buying a few thousand req more.

yes/no?

Q1 Mainnet is priced in, but not Q2. Mainnet release will cause a dump and a huge buy opportunity. Then when people realize the product works and they’ve been on schedule, FOMO will set in a month or so later upon realizing that yeah, this team will be the first to create a decentralized way to cash out of crypto.

I imagine that all future P2P transactions like localbitcoins will just involve setting up a Request to sell X amount of an asset at whatever price, then just have that go direct to a bank account or whatever you have it hooked up to.

Not only that, but there are 40+ companies already creating dapps for their platform, with a partnership announcement coming with mainnet.

I honestly, cannot fucking see how this WON’T rise a few bucks this year. There has been no scandal or bad news even once for this team.

>Originally bought in at $0.04
>Didn't sell at $1.20
Fuck my life

You’re in a dangerous spot, but I really feel that mainnet launch will cause a dump. Everyone is waiting on it to cause the price to increase, which is a red flag that everyone that wanted to buy already bought.

I hold over 120,000 REQ and I’m advising that you maybe buy half of what you want to spend on it now, then wait and see what happens with mainnet launch.

same buy in/not sell region here aswell. I can't think about anything else every fucking day since 1.20.

i was thinking of this outcome too

i will listen to you and buy not until mainnet is released

Growth. My shits on lock till EOY. Cant wait.

There's an unnamed YC parterner they're going to announce NOT-at the biweekly update, so that's a wild card
But yeah, long term hodl for and all that jazz

Sucks fucking balls man. I hate crypto.

I learned something, did you?

I've been seeing the don't buy now Mainnet will dump advice everywhere now, which makes me think there might be a possibility that it will actually pump to everyone's surprise. The Q1 partnership hasn't been announced yet too. Either way if you already bought just wait, if not, buy half now and then wait. Don't sell now, and don't hold off entirely and wait until mainnet to buy.

I did. Went from 120k to like 25k portfolio.
You don't forget something like that man

100k is a fucking ton of money for me

CB shhhhhhhhh... it’s the worst-kept secret in the Valley.

I was sorta-kinda hoping for that but it feels too good to be true.
But it does make sense.
I wish they'd just come out and say what it is before the end of the month

>t. Have mine locked up in my Ledger either way
>but I did sell my free TRX from liqui to buy this juicy dip

Bought 14 REQ with my binance dust. I'm ready for this moon mission.

Attached: 657a5c7a.gif (480x270, 197K)

I didn´t know it was a unnamed YC parter. If it is then its a chance its coinbase, arent they releasing a new payment system like req?

Sauce on the unnamed YC partner?

I've heard via via that it's going to be Cirqle.

I highly doubt its Coinbase. IF it actually is Coinbase, then REQ would easily pump to $5.

this.
We all hope on it due to yc connecting it's children but I doubt it will happen this year. Feels like something that could happen in many years (if req is still alive then) tho

the entire alt market is in the shitter
but its still undervalued compared the other coins in the top 50-100
should be at around .26 right now

If it was Coinbase they would have mentioned REQ when they announced CB Commerce.

The people saying it’s CB are like the people saying OMG is partnered with Apple last year.

How would it benefit either party to announce it now?

a CB/REQ partnership would make too much sense but the coinbase ceo is a shady/greedy fuck and probably figures coinbase relying on something else is bad for branding. He'd rather hire some enbies to code their own platform

It would be shady as fuck to not say whose tech you’re using, passing it off as your own idea and product by saying it after the fact.

Attached: rrrrr.jpg (1280x787, 235K)

What is a CB ?
Alsi cheqed.

I don't think main net will have much effect. The true holders know the potential and are likely waiting for $5 or more.

I've vowed to not touch this crap until they implement the crypto-to-fiat functionality, so my horizon is Q4 to 2019 on this investment.

If it pans out the way I envision I'll be a multimillionaire.

Attached: 1516888540130.jpg (344x443, 138K)

What price are you holding out for?

you have to go back

More biz dumb fucks who think token burning will create a high $ price, literally no need for the token

I'm honestly waiting for at least $100. Which, once fully developed, with a few great partnerships it will easily reach (hoping within 2 years)

you so smat i bet you have link or all in btc eth or xmr right?

are you asian?

The Q2 that depends on LINK's mainnet coming Q2.

>100k is a fucking ton
technically, 100k are 100 fucking tons

and LINK depends on people needing a use for it
whats your point?

When the total crypto market cap hits 1 trillion, REQ will have a 6.5 billion dollar market cap. Cap this.

Link will only be used for fiat, Req could of picked some other shit, don't feel so special