When they're serving chalupas during lunch at school

>when they're serving chalupas during lunch at school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be 18+ to be on this website

they still do those? thought they were canned thanks to michelle obongo

those chalupas man, truly an acquired taste and you have to get past how gross they look but I love em

>salad in a cup

I'm actually 29 years old. I got put back in elementary school several years ago for accidentally killing my college professor.

Not this shit again

it's topping for the chalupa. It gets kept in a cup so the lettuce and tomato stay crisp and cool.

>all that starch, sugar, and salt
>expecting students to stay hydrated with fruit juice or milk

Why is milk still being served when it's been proven to not be very healthy? Why don't they give out water? Especially in the summer time. Students are going to be playing outside and can't even get water with their lunch.

There are water fountains everywhere in a primary school you nigger and unless you're from some shit nigger or spic hole it's very drinkable.
If they take away the goddamn chocolate milk you know it's only a matter of time before they go after the Taz shakes.

>school food
Literally thanks Obama.

government requirement to serve milk for it to be counted for reimbursement, i have no idea why. the little chocolate milk half pint has like 20 grams of sugar in it. seems pretty dumb

>milk
>not healthy
This meme again.

Milk is terrible for you

uhhh those taki's literally expired YEARS ago

Why would they serve shoes

>tfw teachers watched me and forced me to drink milk when I'm a lactose intolerant chink
T-thanks, Obama.

>Why is milk still being served when it's been proven to not be very healthy? Why don't they give out water? Especially in the summer time. Students are going to be playing outside and can't even get water with their lunch.
Milk isn't proven to be anything but absolutely healthy.
Water fountains at all schools, every hallway, and especially for outside. Stop your lies.

your birth was terrible for us

blame the cow fucker states and the dairy lobby. Milk is decent for poorfags who dont eat at home but most kids are fatties and should skip it

>drinking from a water fountain that's been exposed to rain/wind for years
>a water fountain that 1000's of students touch
>a water fountain that many animals/insects crawl all over
>a water fountain that probably hasn't been sanitized or cleaned since it got installed

Milk is good for you when you're a baby. Being lactose resistant is normal. Consuming milk without allergic reaction is not normal (lactose persistant).

>Why is milk still being served when it's been proven to not be very healthy?
Are you one of those "milk gives you cancer and calcium intake reduces bone density" conspiracy theorists?

What's your point, exactly? If you are not lactose intolerant then where is the problem?

I've drank milk at almost every meal my entire life and have had only 1 cavity and 0 broken bones. When I went to the dentist a couple months ago for a checkup, he said he's never, in 20 years of practise, seen someone my age with only 1 cavity. He attributed it to my milk drinking.

Teeth are mostly a genetic thing. I drink massive amounts of milk. I also brush and floss religiously. Yet I have many cavities. And they are in the exact same teeth that my mother and my grandmother both had problems with.

>Only got rice and chicken because mom could not afford the lunch program.
>Now crave yellow rice and chicken as an adult.

Even if you can drink milk without gagging you're better off just eating healthier instead of drinking milk.

And what do you think is unhealthy about milk? (Assuming, of course, the drinker is not lactose intolerant)

"milk" may not be bad for you, but it's not as healthy as commercials want you to think. Exercise and proper diet will keep your body, bones, and mind healthy. There's no reason to not replace milk with water for school lunches. There's no reason to replace milk with water. Milk isn't going to kill someone, but at the same time milk isn't going to make someone healthier than someone who never drinks milk.

It's like circumcision. Although it's been proven to not be very beneficial, people still do it just cause. Very rarely does it ever have any severe damage.

FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS IS A "CHALUPA"? HORRID.

I really wish fast food joints like Wendy's Burger King, McDonald, etc would do this. I'm tired of them putting the fresh and cold veggies on the meat and cheese. It warms them up and ruins it.

I drank soy milk and rice milk (mostly) all my life and I'm 6'2 and have yet to break a bone.
Are you seriously trying to blame genetics on milk

i cant believe i am the only one

McDonald's did. I forgot what it was called but it didn't last very long

>go to sleep
>wake up
>this thread is still here

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw

featuring Jason Alexander

>tfw had to buy water for a dollar in high school

Good

Doesn't the dairy industry give a massive discount to public schools because the government gives them massive subsidies?

Depends on the country, but yes.

Food lobbies are a special dimension of politics and economics by themselves. It's both fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

So schools are purposely being sold unhealthy food because the other choice is getting no money at all? :C

>implying

This is all the food groups.

>using a fountain that other people use
>that slut in your class that just sucked that niggers dick is drinking from the same thing you drink at

that is absolutely disgusting. i would rather just wait until i got home

For me it is the square pizza. The best school lunch.

I remember these two mini cheeseburgers that came wrapped in plastic. I can't for the life of me find a picture of them but they were my favorite.

general question, when food comes with a giant lump of shredded lettuce and like tomatoe on the side of a dish, what the fuck is expected of it.I don't want to eat a fucking lump of lettuce. Sometimes its for shit you couldn't even really put it on top of

See A lot of burger joints do the same too where the tomato, lettuce, and onion are served separately from the burger.

>animals

Why do Americans not bring their own lunches? You bitch and moan about the ones you get so much. Make your own then

You know America is one of the most productive and busy places in the world, we have some of the longest work and school days because each citizen strives to better themselves and their country in this land of opportunity.

Most working class parents don't have the time to prepare multiple meals and rely on the government to help out, in return our productivity rivals that of other first world nations, making our military power and diplomatic sphere of influence the strongest in the world, unheard of before in history.

Yes, greatness has a cost, but I'd rather have one somewhat low class meal a day and still be part of the greatest and most powerful country in the world.

God bless the United States Of America

fuck the usa
fuck the troops
fuck veterans

Okay, Muhammad.

Those fries actually look nice

Do you deepthroat water fountains or something?

>Do you deepthroat water fountains or something?
No, but they do.

Lol are you fucking gay? They are mostly dudes.

Why do they give american children branded packaged food? This looks very unhealthy.

Here in Spain public schools usually have a meal with 3 dishes:

1- Vegetables (usually from the school garden or cultivades nearby) 3 times a week, pasta/potatos one time a week and soup/salad one time a week.

2- Meat 3 times a week (usually chicken, beef, pork [or lamb every two weeks or when the child is muslim]), And fish/seafood one or two times a week ( Hake, Salmon, Panga, Prawns, Steamed Mussels or Squid). With a vegetarian option.

3- Fruit/Yogurt 4 times a week and a sweet one time a week (flan or cheescake usually)

Everything done in the school kitchen or in a kitchen in town.

Source: I'm a school nutritionist designing the meals for 4 public schools.

A lot of schools ban homemade lunches for the following reasons:
-a student might bring food which another student is allergic to
-parents might not pack a healthy meal (left over fast food, bag of chips, something that doesn't include all food groups, soda, etc)

>Why do they give american children branded packaged food?

Because it's easy and cheap.

I'm not justifying it, just pointing out the obvious.

>They never made a Seinfeld episode about this
You don't get it Jerry
It's so the lettuce and the tomato stay fresh
>But what about the dressing?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DRESSING

he was referring to niggers, obviously.

Spain is a smaller country so it's easier to maintain quality food for the very few schools it is has.

American has billions of students to provide breakfast and lunch for. Quality is going to have to be sacrificed to make sure each student is fed. Then there's textbooks, quality teachers, building codes, and

>billions

OR option 3:

When someone brings in proper food it makes the slop they serve look like the garbage it really is.

4/10 nice copypasta

Is it really more expensive to provide healthy food and water than to serve Kid Cuisine with Milk everyday?

It sounds like we just have better genes than you and you're mad as fuck you can't have lactose products.

Because public school funding is terrible, they usually have a ton of kids to take care of, and the way public schools get funded is terrible.

Not that them switching to charter schools is going to help anything.

How brown are you

T nigger

I remember those, they were ok

Not sure of your age but I'm 21, and never had any cavities (just 4 teeth removed when I was younger for braces and to make room for my wisdom teeth) or broken bones (despite being bucked off horses and doing stupid shit) and I absolutely hate milk. Even when I was younger I hated it and never drank it.