Do you like Taco Bell? What's your go-to order?

Do you like Taco Bell? What's your go-to order?

We can agree that Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_BeCowk1FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me it is the McChicken

I like a good Quesarito every now and then.

A crunchy thing (usually nachos or taco 'spremes) and a soft thing like burrito or chalupa. A third thing if I'm feeling extra sad.

I don't usually get it, but the steak and chicken tacos with a Baja blast are legit. I usually get cheaper stuff off the dollar menu though

I love Taco Bell, it's my favorite fast food place. They have by far the best dollar menu around.

My favorite thing to get right now is a beefy fritos burrito and chicken mini quesadilla or potato soft taco + an order of habanero sauce. The cheesy bean and rice burrito is great too, I always add the potato bites to it.

WHO /chalupa/ HERE

There are hardly any menu items that are more than 300 calories per dollar. Everything there is so expensive now. I'd rather go to Del Taco.

5 Layer Meal Deal
-Bag of doritos
-Medium drink
-5 layer burrito
And a loaded chicken chipotle griller.
Costs me $5.07

Otherwise I get the Cravings deal.
I really liked the other big box deals they had but they don't have them on the menu anymore and I don't know what they were

I'm not one of those snotballs that acts like they never eat fast food because I do on occasion and it's delicious, but, what's the deal with Baja Blast? It fucking tastes like soap to me, it's repugnant

I can't have caffeine anymore, and I'd kill to drink one of those delicious fucking things.

7-layer, no rice. When I feel disgusting, I'll get a cheese quesedilla, add nacho cheese, because I'm trash who misses the extreme cheese quesadilla of roughly 2002 or so.

Never anything with meat. Not even vegetarian, but Taco Bell meat is horrifying.

Manager at a Taco Bell here. Ask me anything. All the food here is trash.

shredded chicken burrito and a Frito burrito shits like $2 & ~800kcal

prove it faggot

Bullshit. Five Guys is.

>We can agree that Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?

"No"

Taco Bell is the finest producer of bad-tasting garbage in the entire world

Anybody who unironically agrees with you is a blatant shill.

The entire point of taco bell is that it's incredibly cheap for the amount of food you get, so maybe you should consider that when you decide to act like a snobby instagram food photographer

I like it, but I also know it's trash and hate myself.

Here you go.

Does your ground beef actually contain real beef or is it just industrial diarrhea

I think there's things about Taco Bell that people don't grok. Back in the 80s it was like Taco Time. Run of the mill. priced the same. Boring.

Then, early 90s, they completely rebranded. They got that weird New Mexico color scheme. Changed the menu. Reduced prices to way below any other fast food place. Gen Xers who had just graduated HS and college, maybe getting into the early dot com bubble ate that shit up. It became a phenomenon. They had a fucking cover article in Wired Magazine, for fuck's sake, at the time also new.

Shit was weird. Since then, the whole franchise has been nothing but weird. Not the same as it used to be, but also not normal.

It's a bit of both. I think it's utility grade. That's a step below what you get at the store. I even heard a while back that it's one step above dog food.

>above dog food
good enough for me

I love their gorditas

Like if I had one meal for the rest of my life it would be their chicken gorditas

The beef is the most disgusting thing here. The chicken is the best imo, but even then it's still pretty bad. My opinion is obviously biased since I work here, but there are better fast food options out there.

Are you in Colorado?

Try living on a student loan while studying eight hours a day after six hours of classes and tell me you wouldn't eat taco bell

I live in southern MD.

Checkers is open later and has better food and drinks imo.

-2 Volcano Tacos and a side of nachos

or

-Volcano burrito and a side of nachos

or

-2 chalupas with nacho cheese instead of sour cream. Side of nachos.

I always order a side of nachos so I can use the chips to pick up the droppings.

Can't go wrong with the Chocodilla.

Double decker tacos with the spicy Doritos shell instead of regular.

>hardly any
Basically everything on the dollar menu.
Don't forget the meal deals, either.

God damn I miss going to del taco.

Taco Time has been around that long? Damn, I wish people where I live didn't hate it so much, they have a fun name.

Also I think taco bell really blew up with those stupid chihuahua commercials with the improper spanglish. I was a kid back then but I never really heard of the place until those commercials and being the little shit kid I was, I immediately wanted to go.

This shit was pretty good, honestly.

I fucking love Taco Bell. I have a pathetically slow metabolism so I relish any opportunity to induce a shit.

>fiery doritos locos tacos supreme with as many packs of hot sauce that can fit on each bite

>tfw no beefy crunch burrito

Even though I like it, I hope it never comes back. I'm fucking sick of seeing Beefy Crunch faggots on EVERY fucking Taco Bell post.

>Taco Time
>people hating it

I don't think it's so much about hatred, it's just so run of the mill, everything else obscures it. It's weird.

Isn't there an old Spielberg movie with really prominent Taco Time product placement?

>chihuahua

That was just after Taco Bell's big change. It was the decline to that.

The five dollar box meals are usually a great deal

You get two premium items usually + a taco and a side, last time I got one it was a crunchy taco, a cheesey gordita crunch, a layer burrito, nachos and cheese, and a drink

For five bucks thats a great deal

I don't like taco bell, in fact I think the quality is shit. However, the amount of food at the price you pay makes it worth it for someone who can't afford to drop 15 dollars on a 3am dinner run

2 chalupas, substitute meat for beans, and add guacamole.

>they don't do this around here anymore, now it's just 2 regular tacos, a side, dessert and drink for $7
FUCK
In exchange for higher food standards, literally no dirt cheap fast food choices here (lowest is probably $1.90 for a McDouble)

>I don't think it's so much about hatred, it's just so run of the mill, everything else obscures it. It's weird
Oh no, it's just where I live. Like, I've encountered lots of people who are very quick to call that place absolute shit, and will even throw Taco Bell under the bus to compare just how shitty Taco Time is, ie, they're worse than Taco Bell and everyone knows Taco Bell is shit tier.

I don't agree and I think both places are just kind of mediocre. Also, this city has TONS of restaurants so there's little reason to get fast food here. If you want a taco, go to a taqueria, they're literally all over the place.

Who here remembers /nacho&dog/?

I remember

all i wanted was the sticker dispenser...

I like their beef because it clearly isn't beef. It's a yummy paste. I also like McDonalds beef because it has a completely different flavor profile than regular beef. As long as you go in knowing that you aren't really eating a regular cow, you're golden.

The best fast food sandwich?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_BeCowk1FM

>eat 1 cinnamon twist
>don't feel like eating the rest

every time i go to taco bell i always get overwhelmed with how many choices there are, so i end up just getting frustrated and intimidated and just settle for some tacos.

>tfw i used to dip my cinnamon twists in nacho cheese and like it
>tfw i realize i'm the equivalent of fries dipped in milkshake, which i have always despised

I don't usually care much for Taco Bell, but there is one menu item that stands above them all. Rolled Tacos.
More convenient than regular tacos (they don't shatter and explode like regular hard shell tacos), they are simple but the choices of sauces keeps them interesting.

...but of course the week after I discover they brought them back...they are gone again...

My store got a surprise case of them a couple of days ago. We're just sitting on then since most people aren't asking for them anymore.

>what's your go-to order?

Cheesy bean and rice burrito
Double decker taco supreme
Grilled Stuft Burrito

I honestly like 7/11 Taquitos more than I liked Taco Bell's "rolled tacos" (just another name for taquito). Teeb's taquitos were extremely bland and disappointing. I'd rather eat those frozen microwavable taquitos you get at the grocery store in a big ass box for like $6. and I generally really like Taco Bell.

but the "rolled tacos" sucked ass.

I've never eaten anything other than the regular hard shell or doritos locos tacos out of fear for my butthole. Too many people I know have had food poisoning or diarrhea at a Taco Bell. These people have eaten at several different locations too, so it's not just a single bad restaurant.

>tfw I grew up in the same town as the first Taco Time

It's in the ghetto. Feels weird, man.

I'm not even are why they are called rolled tacos. In the inventory screen where you order them, they are called taquitos. Maybe they think it's trendy.

>cheap
not really. You can make the same thing at home cheaper and higher quality.

I'd tell you but EVERY TIME THEY PUT SOMETHING ON THE MENU THAT I LIKE, IT GETS TAKEN OFF BECAUSE IT "WASN'T POPULAR ENOUGH"

FUCK YOU, TACO BELL

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

BRING BACK CRUNCHWRAP SLIDERS, YOU QUADRUPLE NIGGERS

Manger user here. The best thing about those user is that we still have all the ingredient to make those. Every single one. They just told us to stop selling them and took them out of the register menu.

That's not true in the slightest.
Nearly every promo item is limited-time only. Pretty much the only item from the last 4 or 5 years I can think of that's been permanent has been the Quesarito.
It's because they want to follow McD's and use McRib marketing, with multiple items on a cycle of being brought back and taken away, since new items always have a spike in demand that quickly falls off.

>it clearly isn't beef
It's fucking beef.
The boxes say beef on them. The ingredients list says BEEF and SPICES.
It's WATERY beef, it's probably low quality beef, but it's beef.
You have no idea how FUCKING illegal it would be for them to be pushing fillers or soy as "100% beef". Regulatory agencies would start shutting restaurants down in a fucking instant.
>lol it's just a conspiracy
Eat a fucking bullet. You know NOTHING.

I've never in my life had a bean burrito anywhere, home made, store bought, or restaurant, that was as good as Taco Bell

Just something about it, they make refired beans taste so good and not bland like everyone else

Why does Veeky Forums always have Taco Bell threads?

I've been coming to this board for nearly a decade and there's always a goddamn Taco Bell thread.

I have never ever met anyone who has talked about this restaurant chain more than once a year and yet taco bell has haunted this site ever since I can remember.

Whether its sincere Taco Bell fanatics or grassroots advertisers from Yum Corporation, if nothing else I at least admire the persistence.

By "not beef" I mostly just meant "you can't go to a store or butcher and buy anything that vaguely resembles these products in flavor, texture, or any other relevant field", but I probably could've worded it better. Of course it's mostly something from a cow, but... y'know, it isn't... beef. Regular beef.

I usually only get 2 beef burritos.

>Of course it's mostly something from a cow, but... y'know, it isn't... beef. Regular beef.
I'm sure it's beef.
But to thicken up the drippings in some taco meat, there is cornmeal thrown in. It's a restaurant trick to keep red colored grease from dripping down your arm when you tilt and bite into a hard taco and grossing you out at the fat content.

Pg county please leave. I fucking wish I could.

Grilled Stuft XXL is the true patrician taco bell item.

Love Taco Bell, but White Castle is king.

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Fuckin' stupid. Pick one REALLY good item to do the McRib strategy with, then run the other promos and if they're popular, keep 'em.

You can't just McRib EVERY SINGLE NEW THING.

>Do you like Taco Bell?
not particularly
>What's your go-to order?
bean burrito, no cheese
>Taco Bell is the best national fast food chain, right?
Like all chains it's garbage tier food. But if chains are the only option it's the one I'd pick.

Special items sell more when it's a limited time special. The reason for pulling off special items is to keep a simple menu. It makes training new employees easy. It keeps the workload simple since employees don't have to remember over 40 menu items.

I guess that makes sense.

I'm still gonna whine about it like a bitch, though.

there's only one thing i envy about americans and it's their fast food joints.

Of all the things you might be envious about why be envious of shit-tier food?

cause it's cheap and good.

It isn't good. It's just relatively inoffensive as far as fast food goes. But damn is it cheap.

Taco cuck here, we keep hella things from limited time offers all the time, though, like the doubledilla and the quesarito. Doubledillas are fucking annoying. Customers always ask for it the exact same way:

"What's a... double... dill-a????"

"It's exactly what it sounds like you stupid fucking drunk asshole, it's a double quesadilla."

"But what is it though??????? Please explain to me because I'm a retard."

Cheap food is OK

Cheap food that also tastes bad is literally pointless, might as well eat plain rice since at least that doesn't taste of anything at all.

Taco Bell is disgusting.

I already dislike Mexican food, and Taco Bell is just barely 1 star in terms of quality.

You work in fast food, get used to it.

>tfw worked at McDonalds, BK and Donatos in a period of 13 years
>getting mad about people wanting to know what they eat

>I already dislike Mexican food
Shit taste confirmed, and TB isn't remotely Mexican.

>Eugene
>the ghetto
There are a lot of wiggers there, but that place is not the ghetto.

What does it take to get you to make them?

THE NEW QUESO THEY HAVE IS QUITE GOOD. ITS DECENTLY SPICY.

I just want my spicy frito crunchwrap sliders back. Those things were heavenly.

what is the quickest thing to make. I want to be in and out next time I go to taco bell.

Veeky Forums here. is it fattening?

Got a crunchwrap meal and two of each of those rollers.. threw one of the beef and Frito ones away and had the shits all yesterday. Picked it up in a pinch after traffic jams stopped my initial dinner. I said this maybe two years ago but after this time I will actually never consider eating taco bell again, its horse shit no matter which way you slice it.

Just avoid the meat there and it won't make you sick.

TACO BELL IS ONE OF THE GREATEST OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO A Veeky ForumsIZEN. EVERY MENU ITEM IS HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION SO YOU CAN MAKE PRACTICALLY ANYTHING FIT YOUR REQUIRED MACROS.

>tick toys
>while supplies last
>literally the meal toy for years