>most popular fast food chain by state

Thoughts, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-popular-fast-food-chain-in-every-state-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with Cali and the south

WOO CULVERS

Culver's butter burgers are great

This isn't a map you agree or disagree with since it's based on numbers, not opinion

That definitely isn't true. Wendys isnt even bigger than BK in NJ and NC is McDonald's country

lol dicks

washingtonians confirmed for gay

The hell is "Z", Hawaiians?

This.

>most of the states are populated by chic-fil-a, a homophobic fast food chain

America, ladies and gentlemen.

I have a hard time believing that TX/OK isn't Whataburger

businessinsider.com/most-popular-fast-food-chain-in-every-state-2016-8
*To determine this list, Foursquare looked at the last six months of check-ins, combing through each states' top 20 most popular fast food locations to see which chain appeared the most.

OP is retarded. This only applies to people who use that app.

Chick Fil A is delicious

Most popular how? There aren't even that many in n outs, even in California

FourSquare has over 50 million active monthly users so you can take it to be a fairly representative sample

The other dude's opinion has no statistical merit since it's just anecdotal

Never had it. Not American. I hope it's good, considering my sister is a lesbian.

zippys, bra

>tfw want chic fil a
>tfw it's sunday

For me, it's the zip pac

Eh, its nice but there's a local burger place 5 minutes away that makes even better chicken sandwiches

Jesus christ, southerners? Really, a chicken chain is your favorite?

I guess Wisconsin wins this round though

How? There's like 4 In-n-Outs in Nevada.

Culver's is overrated

Should've fucked her properly, you wimp.

What the fuck is this rooster shit?

Also, McDonald's and A&W are the GOAT.

Huh. I'd eat at Dick's.

>OP lies again

Whataburger is great, but chic fil a is really great too.

>hawaii

I'm not saying I hate Chic Fil A, but I've literally seen like 4 of them in Ohio.

haha wisconsin is fat

my nigga, just had a mushroom swiss from there. shit was so cash.

>>picrelated

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

Michigander here. What is the chicken/bird thing? Also McDonalds is okay.

based /wisco/bro got my back

Who checks in at McDonalds or Burger King?

Seriously, you would have to be fucking retarded to pick some chicken chain over Culvers, WTF the south and shitty parts of the Midwest

It's called NugShack. They home deliver, so they're pretty based.

Zippy's, bradda cuz, because when you're craving moco loco and fried chicken at 3 in the morning no place can do it
better

You know it. Culvers is the only big chain that you can get fried cheese curds from afaik. They aren't exactly fresh and squeaky but it's close enough to remind me of home when I'm outta state.

You're not white.

chikfila is good, but i have a hard time believing more people eat at chikfila in those states than mcdonalds. i've lived in Texas and NC, there are way more mc donalds around than chikfilas

Culver's cheese curds are so disappointing compared to the cheese curds at most random Wisconsin bars and restaurants but still so much better than the sides you get at other chains

I saw a McDonalds advertising they had cheese curds on their sign recently, haven't been to one since though

see

who the fuck checks in at any fast food place?
I have a hard time imagining this metric favoring a specific chain besides In and Out because of its celebrity meme status

True. Wisconsin's bar scene is great. Milwaukee is practically famous for it.

There's a little cheese shop off of I94 on the way to Illinois, near Mars Cheese Castle. That's my favourite place to get some fresh cheese curds on my way out. I can't remember for the life of me what it's called.

there's only like 4 chickfilas in all of minnesota so i'm skeptical. i do love chickfila though.

fuck I saw that advertised on my way to work the other day. I almost laughed a bit and thought "ha, yeah fuckin right McDonalds we're gonna buy your shitty ass cheese curds"

I don't believe this map. Dick's is great, if you're in Seattle. But it's by no means the most popular fast food chain.

I live in Milwaukee, driven past Mars Cheese Castle a bunch, but never actually been in. Always assumed it was just a tourist place for people driving from Illinois, but I have heard its actually pretty nice

Go pet a therapy dog queer

Chick-fil-a has really good chicken and they don't skimp cheap out on the sauces either. I personally wish they sold fried chicken as opposed to just sandwiches and tendies.

Neat, I live in Waukesha county.
I've been inside the castle myself, it is very tourist trappy but I've seen worse and the selection is fairly nice for the establishment.
I've got to find out the name of that little shop dammit. I might just drive down there for some curds tomorrow now, lel.

Clock Shadow Creamery in Milwaukee has some nice curds

I'll check that out tomorrow too on my way back up then.
By the way, did you know Brookfield has a Total Wines now? It just opened last week. I took a look at it today and it's stunning. I was in one in Florida just 2 years ago and thought "why don't we have this?". Well now we do.

Yeah wisco is pretty fat. Went of POF and there were all of these huge whales on there. Plenty of whales.

This, I'm calling bullshit. McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, Taco Bell, KFC, Popeye's, Pizza Hut, Arby's, and more all outnumber Chick-fil-a by a wide margin.
That shitty map reads like a Chick-fil-a advertisement, where did it come from? Not even close to accurate, and infographics are always stupid ass clickbait. Why not present the actual data tables?

They are pretty good, but I like Kidd valley a lot better. Bigger burgers and really good fried mushrooms

I have literally only ever seen 2 Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Colorado.

I'm from Oregon and I had Whataburger on a trip to Phoenix...holy shit, that place is legit as fuck

This. Dick's being the choice for WA shows that it's a shit study. It's a very small, local chain; there are only a handful of Dicks locations (5 or 6), and they only exist within the city of Seattle (except for one in a northern suburb).

Their food is really good, but there's no way it's most popular chain in the state. Not by a long shot. But since it's a point of regional pride, I could see there being more checkins than a place like McDonald's.

I heard that it was opening, but don't make it that far west too often.

Weezerburger

Wisconsin is right at the national average for fatness
Less fat that the south and most of the midwest, but fatter than the coasties

wtf I love chic-fil-a now

It's based on app check-ins. A lot of people in the south view going to Chick Fil-A as a political statement. That means that there's probably more likelihood of that chain getting more check-ins than others because people will be doing it specifically to make a statement.

Go suck a therapy dog, faggot.

yeah i saw the episode of cleveland show you nigger lover

It's bullshit.
There's like a half dozen Dick's in WA, they are all in Seattle, and while the burgers are good the only reasons the chain is even noteworthy are the name and the fact that they are still open when the bars are closing.
>hurr hurr while were in the gay neighborhood let's go get some dick's in us

>people view getting a box of chicken tendies as a political statement

that can't be true. are fags really that upset about someone not worshipping them for their sexual deviancy?

>Chic-fil-a gives their employees Sundays off, thinks marriage is between a man and a woman, and has the lowest startup cost
They must be evil!

>Born in New Mexico, but live in a McDs state

I love Sonic, praise be New Mexico.

I live in Minnesota and have never seen a Chick-fil-A

anything that doesn't promote decadence is evil to leftists.

>Shoving religious bullshit down everyone's throats
>Not cancer
Not even the guy but try to form an argument that isn't just MUH LEFTISTS MUH SJWS MUH MUUUUH when people have differing political views or don't want to ehar about yours.

>shoving religious bullshit down your throat
Since when are you forced to eat at CFA?

Who told you about Burgerville?

How is the franchise being closed on Sundays "shoving religious bullshit down everyone's throats?"

Albany here. OSU alumni. Burgerville's OK, but I don't think it's great by any means. I'd rather eat at Wendy's desu.

How is it not? Imagine a franchise closing five times a day to pray to Allah.

t. Man who bathes his tongue in acid so that he may no longer taste anything.

FUCK YOU BURGERVILLE IS THE LIL B OF FAST FOOD

So a place being closed overnight is oppressing night owls or third shifters and shoving bullshit schedules down their throats?

FeelsGoodMan
Tho Green Chile burgers from MCD's are delicious.

You are now aware that the states with McD's have minimal good options for fast food, or a larger than normal chunk of their population is to hipster for fast food, so the choice gets defaulted to McD's.

DEM EVIL ASS TRIPS.

my old boss loved talking about going out late and getting "greasy dick's". He knew the joke was bad though, which is why he was doing it cause he was one of those "dad jokes" guys.
In his defense, he's an actual dad.

also wtf, is all of Nevada, Colorado and Arizona going to In N Out? They're only in Cali and there's one in Oregon, this makes no fucking sense.

as someone who parties in capitol hill frequently this made me kek

disregard my second comment, apparently after they opened one in Medford, they opened in other states too. I had no idea.

Also the company is owned by a woman who won't give the company to her kids. What a bitch.

there's 16 In n Outs here in Nevada and a fair amount in AZ and CO

Christ, are you from Eugene by chance?

There are also some in Texas! yay!

Taco Bell isn't #1 in even one single state?!

???

If you're posting this to somehow disprove that In N Out could be the most popular in Nevada, consider that probably 90% of the population of the state is in those 2 counties

As a New Mexican I have difficulty believing Sonic is more popular. The huge boxes of tots and drinks are good but the rest is nothing to write home about. Even Wendys has better burgers.

There's no way Missouri is right, Chik-fil-as are way too rare to be topdog.

So only young urbanites were sampled. I understand how my state's result was so pants on head off target now.