I have cancer. What's a good meal to eat to help get rid of it?

I have cancer. What's a good meal to eat to help get rid of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usc.edu/103972/fasting-like-diet-turns-the-immune-system-against-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chemotherapy drugs

Activated almonds

A dose of .357 magnum will clear that cancer right up.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn......

If you're doing any kind of radiation therapy lemon drops candy (the old fashioned hard ones) can help to keep your saliva glands from getting all blocked and plugged up. It's a simple trick my ex had to do.

To help trace the cancer she had to do an iodine-free diet which was an utter bitch to do. But you can get kosher foods which worked fairly well. Also, just reading ingredient lists and making everything from scratch.

I learned my cooking chops (pun intended) during this era out of necessity as she wasn't a very good cook.

this made me laugh

Eat more crab.

Is she your ex because she died?

No, she broke up with me because I drank too much. But really I think she just wanted to meet a bunch of other people without any clothes on... and used my drinking as an excuse; she had checked out of our relationship years before we actually broke up.

We're still on speaking terms and she got married but we're kind of distant now. However, she had two different kinds of cancer, one thyroid and one uterine and that's when I learned to become a competent / decent cook.

But thanks for asking...

If OP is serious, lots of fresh veggies and fruits and less processed foods.

>almonds activated
just kidding...

You should drink more

LOL!
Hahaha... I'm drinking right now, as a matter of fact. Vodka straight and sparkling blueberry juice as a chaser. With bits of water intermittently (gotta prevent that hangover stuff).

But seriously, if OP is still around, drinking a lot while in the throes of cancer = not a great idea or plan... Unless you're trying to kill yourself.
Although, I have heard that a bit of wine can be beneficial.

Especially the ones with the blue algae.
Or that were raised in red-tide.

Chicken soup

What kind of cancer?

>Veeky Forums doesn't count

a .357 bullet you waste.

news.usc.edu/103972/fasting-like-diet-turns-the-immune-system-against-cancer/

Make tea out of Turkey tail mushrooms

This

Blue waffles.

My friend had skin cancer, he was already fucked over by his wife and he developed an opiate addiction even before the cancer.

The only thing he wanted to do towards the end was lock himself in his room and nod out on fentanyl /smoke medical weed till he passed out. He died pretty quick of melanoma which is treatable...he used it as an excuse to die.

Purple beets (or fresh juice)
Green tea
Lapacho tea
Garlic
Blueberries
Anything with lots of vitamin C

My in-law, while receiving chemo for a second time, above and beyond many other odd people and places visited several folk-medicine type charlatans, almost all of them recommended whole grain porridges.

One woman told her to make and drink every day an infusion out of those hard membranes from a walnut that hold the two cotyledons in place inside the shell.

There's my two cents.

Have you tried not having cancer? Maybe get rid of it :/

garlic and blue/black berries

Eat rich foods with a lot of proteĆ­n. You need them for chemo and or operation.