What's people's obsession with spag-bol? It's shit...

What's people's obsession with spag-bol? It's shit, waste of goof beef that could be used for hamburgers or tacos if you ask me

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1502640/the-best-spaghetti-bolognese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever cooked some ragù alla bolognese?
Properly cooked home-made ragù alla bolognese is a great meal on its own.
It has a great mixture of meat, vegetables, and some herbs/spices.
It can be eaten with some spaghetti, tagliatelle, or lasagne, just as it can be eaten with a slice of bread, or even a bowl of rice.
If you've spent your entire life eating shitty store-bought canned "bolognese sauce", then I might be able to understand why you can't appreciate it as well as I do.

Doesn't look like a great meal to me

Don't like it? Don't think about it ;^)

Smart mouth little punk

>hamburgers or tacos

lol americans

your "food" isn't even real food

not enough refugee cum for you yurostani?

>Thinks America has no immigrants

Spag bol is great. It's much better to make food yourself, rather than rely on Taco Bell or McDonalds, you should try it sometime?

Good spag bol recipe? Maybe I've been using bad vegetable ratios because mine always tastes a bit off, not rich and meatly, just like a bad soup

> (OP)
>>hamburgers or tacos
>lol americans
>your "food" isn't even real food
and not a single American calls it "spag-bol" or even bolognese. It's just spaghetti, or spaghetti with meat sauce. This is a Brit or AUS term for the dish.
/nice try

MSG

It's a nice dish when well done.

It's Italian, do you even watch goodfellas?

>goof beef
>user dun goofed
>not putting spagbol into buns and taco shells

Fpbp

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1502640/the-best-spaghetti-bolognese

This is my recipe. Add more wine and simmer for a bit longer than the recipe says, like 2 hours.

>Hamburgers or tacos
How fat are you?

good spagbol is much better than either boigers or tacos

Most ground beef is not particularly good beef. And I'd never want a taco made with ground beef. I'll agree a good burger is probably the best use of the stuff, but it's still a pretty shit dish.

Bolognese ragu is a specific kind you dumb cunt.

fascist

Carrot, celery and onion, minced or finely chopped
Sweat in olive oil and butter
Minced beef, browned
Diced pancetta, fried
Lots of wine
Beef stock
Simmer on low for as little as 45 minutes or as long as you like, adding more wine or stock if needed. I like to give it 3-4 hours so the beef melts.

Ground beef is really just a step above hot dogs as far as poor people food goes.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW