Doesn't get much better than this, does it?

Doesn't get much better than this, does it?

It sure doesn't!

Their burgers are just not that impressive.

Doesnt look vegan

Burgers are decent, especially for $3.25 but they're rather over rated. Their fries are like eating dry pine needles though.

I'd rather have some chicken tendies.

I prefer Steak n' Shake. I love the burger options, and the shakes are so much better! great value too.

fuck you. get out of our echo chamber.

Steak n Shake fucking sucks stop posting memes in our thread

Get animal style fries.

It does when you're not poor and go to Five Guys.

Californians are such trash.

That's so fucking nasty. Food touching a tray that thousands of other dirty hands have touched and has probably never been properly cleaned.

The hell it doesn't
>pic fucking related

fatburger > in n out

>Californians are such trash.
true

Meximelt poster you are my sworn arch nemesis

IT CERTAINLY DOES. YOU COULD HAVE ORDERED THOSE FRIES WELL DONE YOU NIMROD.

IN AND OUT IS VERY MEDIOCRE BUT FOR THE PRICE IT CERTAINLY IS ACCEPTABLE. PERSONALLY WE HAVE A LOCAL CHAIN THAT I MUCH PREFER AND IS CHEAPER.

There is too much lettuce on their burgers. Way to rip off the consumer.

Five guys burgers are super overpriced and the bun disintegrates within two bites. the fries are horribly greasy and soak through the bag.

Step aside. I got this.

it's a fast food burger. All it has to do is be good. If you want an amazing burger go to a sit down restaurant that specializes in burgers.

Stop expecting every popular food item to make you cream your panties and calling it 'overrated' because your panty liner stayed dry after eating it.

Now that's KINO.

kek

Lived across the street from one for years. Only went once. Twice, if you're including the time I went for someone else. Used to go more e often as a kid, but I grew out of it.

The line for the drive through was always long, and I couldnt imagine why. If I had to guess, it'd be good ol fashioned hipsterism. The fact that it's only available in select locations gives it the same aura as the mcRib.

Regardless, I would never wait in a long drive thru line, even if God himself was ejaculating in my food.

>Five guys burgers are super overpriced
Stop being poor and this won't be a problem.
>the bun disintegrates within two bites
Doesn't happen to me. Maybe you should work on your fine motor skills, BamBam.
>the fries are horribly greasy and soak through the bag.
You sound like a queer. Not surprising, considering where you're from and who raised you.

>fanboying for a fast food restaurant
Do Americans actually do this?

Do non-Americans actually fanboy for "men" who play "football"? Think about how ridiculous your culture is before casting stones.

>do Autistic people actually do this?
Yes

I hope to christ you're not honestly comparing athleticism with greasy food items, and topping it all off with your "meme-tation" marks.

You're just lashing out blindly because I criticized your national pastime, right?

>I hope to christ you're not honestly comparing "athleticism" with greasy food items
They're both just two things autists fanboy over. The comparison is apt. Sorry your little inconsequential, non-American feelings are bruised. If you didn't want this to happen, then you should've wither kept your effeminate fingers off the keyboard or stayed on your websites instead of coming to ours.

>inb4 the second worlder demonstrates his butthurt by replying again

It's a califag and they preach and suck the dick of in n out. Believe me, it's annoying as fuck when they do here in Texas.

>they're both just two things autists fanboy over
Holy shit, he's actually damaged and he's still comparing sports with fast food. I'm not even differentiating between american/ European football. I'm grouping it all together as a show of good faith, and this emotionally damaged human being is livid about me questioning his priorities.

Seek help. I don't mean that as an insult. I'm genuinely concerned for you.

>>inb4 the second worlder demonstrates his butthurt by replying again
Nice job demonstrating you have the ego of a toddler. Typical euroqueer cuck. :^)

To be honest, I'm an oregonfag. I was trolling for guaranteed replies, but the absurdity of the matter was overwhelming.

Tell me, how's the hunting in texas? Is it easy enough to come by, or is your fresh meat mostly from farm cows?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Well wild hogs are always on the menu so it's good. We actually have an overpopulation of them so it's encouraged to hunt them. Deer not so much but I know a few places in East Texas to go hunting. My family actually goes hunting before the family thanksgiving event and we eat whatever they get.

Hello yes, Five Guys employs shills now? I didn't realise they were big enough to pay for you

Yeah like any other burger place out there besides mcdonalds