What a piece of fucking garbage

What a piece of fucking garbage.

Attached: Ethereum.png (500x394, 3K)

I concur. Never reaching $1k again.

It’s the only good coin. You know that coin with a usecase, and a user base that everyone keeps looking for? This is it. This IS the google of crypto. It’s bigger than google and Apple and the internet combined. It’s ethereum. And it will never be beaten

>being this much of a low-tier shill

I bought at a little over 1k
you have no idea how bad it feels
I should have sold when it bounced to 900

No.

this, except right now it is shit.

Ethereum is to BTC as Facebook is to MySpace. Bitcoin will crash and die by 2020 at the latest. Ethereum will survive the burst and grow up again.

Proof that good tech doesn't mean shit in this crazy crypto market

ETH is literally the OG smart contract and yet it's dropping in value by the hour

>not recognising quality shilling

Ethereums so good it pretty much shills itself. It’s the easiest coin to shill because it shits on everything else from a great height.

Wasting your breath. /biz lives day to day not year to year. Ethereum will make a few smart people very rich but it won't be most /biztards

Then why does it continue to dump lower and lower? Why are we legitimately heading for $300 again?

>plasma cash is a real thing

Attached: 1a985189-7525-4c7a-bb51-17b1c9d90187.jpg (799x531, 94K)

thanks, just bought another $2,000 worth.

My portfolio is in the green for the past month because I just do the OPPOSITE of what biz says.

When they overshilled link, I knew it was time to sell.

What other coins have you lost money on OP? Do share.

BCH will the over after smart contracts are added this May, no need for ETH after that

I hope it does, maybe I’ll be able to mine more before it inevitably moons again

People upset they bought high and will now sell low and do it again...fucking hell just hold you retards. The state of Biz atm is amazing so many ppl who bought in Dec.

Ethereum will face it's toughest year yet with their scaling issues, difficulty switching to PoS and increasing competition. It might stay at the top, or it might not. A lot of the "vaporware" competitors are coming into their own and will be viable alternatives. Even if it stays at the top, it's inevitable that it's market share (both in monetary value and in number of ICOs on the platform) will diminish. Whatever happens, it will be interesting to see.

What the fuck is it with people thinking the price movements magically reflect the coin's viability as a project

One of the only things in crypto that's actually being used and it's still getting cucked by BTC

About to throw in another 1k thanks OP

Isn't Ethereum fundamentally flawed because it's turing complete? They would have to port everything over to another programming language right? So, if this is true, this coin is shit and everyone should probably move to a better smart contract platform.