$3 to $3 million

WebTool
WebTool

After moving all my coins to a paper wallet, I have $3.5 worth of dust on binance. Managed to gather most of it into 3USDT.
I'll turn those $3 into $3m by going all-in on a single coin everytime and then sell after it did at least +10%. Around 146 trades should do the trick.
First move, 0.000312 btc into 14 req.
Will post update everyday around this time.

Attached: 1.jpg (67 KB, 600x337)

Other urls found in this thread:

forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/2008-omaheater-how-i-turned-500-bucks-into-70k-8-days-99166/
bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY

Illusionz
Illusionz

Lol good luck.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I did this too, it's fucking easy as fuck and I've already made it. Currently shitposting from the refrigerator on my yacht, docked at an island I bought yesterday.

askme
askme

go all in on a 100x margin instead
i actually managed to turn $12 into $1800 on bitmex one day
was on testnet tho

massdebater
massdebater

With $3?
Lmao get fucked by fees

Attached: 1488584790371.jpg (186 KB, 371x600)

Inmate
Inmate

Godspeed chap

Playboyize
Playboyize

God bless

Evilember
Evilember

fees are percent based retard

Flameblow
Flameblow

Percentage based fees fuck you up when you deal with small amounts

Attached: 1517348075340.jpg (81 KB, 645x729)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Fees are always the same %, no?
Bigger problem is that the amounts are too small to set limit orders, so I have to buy/sell with market orders.
Thanks friends.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

can i withdraw money from the testnet?

Attached: 20iq.png (25 KB, 669x514)

FastChef
FastChef

I like this idea, but i'd start with atleast $10.

takes2long
takes2long

also there is a minimum order on most exchanges..

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

no

massdebater
massdebater

You fucking retarded idiot...do you realize that even if you were skilled enough to make 10% on each trade and cash out. You would start building up so much cash to where you got to around 50-60k it would be almost impossible to earn 10% and trying to cash out without tanking the price. Also, trying to buy in without making the price moon....

man you're on a whole different level of retard aren't you??

Techpill
Techpill

In b4 Op lost it all in 1 trade

Methshot
Methshot

what should I invest in for 100x oh wise one?

girlDog
girlDog

i turned $100 into $20,000 since august using this exact strategy. peak of $45,000 mid january.

only works during a bull market though, when basically anything you put money into is guaranteed to do 10-30%. good luck in this shit market

farquit
farquit

reminds me of the guy who made $500-70k by just wagering all his money at progressively higher tables repeatedly in PLO
pot limit OMAHEATER
forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/2008-omaheater-how-i-turned-500-bucks-into-70k-8-days-99166/

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I'd argue predictability is more important. Find something that's trading sideways, and swing trade.

I'm getting on in this too. Bought 1.04 NANO @$10.73 on binance.

total cost: $11.16

Booteefool
Booteefool

You know, you could bitmex it and leverage that 3 dollar with 30 to 300 dollars, rite?
Turn that into 30 bucks easy. Then leverage that with 300-3000 bucks.
Then that with 3000-30,000 and so on.

Here is a referal link:
bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY
It'll reduce your fees and give me bonus.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

You know, you could bitmex it and leverage that 3 dollar with 30 to 300 dollars, rite?

Retard. Op's way is MUCH better. Leverage means you can just get stopped out by market noise even when you get a call right.

TechHater
TechHater

REQ
doing 10%
top kek op
kys
t. req bagholder

Supergrass
Supergrass

This nigga might be into something. Replace the word "years" with "trades"

Attached: Screenshot-20180312-194824.png (455 KB, 1080x1920)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Better

Attached: Screenshot-20180312-194824~2.png (71 KB, 1080x601)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit