Where do you most often shit?

where do you most often shit?

at home,
at work,
other

thanks for the extra info, but next time you just need to say "at home".

thanks.

other

Home and work. Anywhere else is too dirty.

In my pants

Upscale boutiques and department store bathrooms where rich people shop. I don't flush.

My body like somehow knows if I'm not home and I don't feel the need to shit. Like I spent a week in amsterdam and I shit once. When I got home I took a shit which can only be described as 3 pounds of heavy mud.

Nts: never use this user's bathroom, even in emergencies.

Americans:
Was not shitting in school a thing in America?
In UK school culture shitting at school was not the thing to do and if you did then you were weird
Safe to say i never laid a cable in school

Yeah we generally don't shit in school in America. Especially because in most schools, animal fuckwits rip off the stall doors.

Moron, those are removed by the authorities to prevent idiot adolescents masturbating in there.

Not in my jr high/High school. Some stalls had doors but most had them ripped off the hinges.

I used to rip off those doors while masturbating.

and now I don't teach.

At work only. No one pays me to poop at home.

I PREFER TO SHIT WHEN IM ON THE CLOCK

I wait till I get to my University to do business. Fuck cleaning it at home.

I shit about once every two weeks and always at home. My work would not allow me a 30 min shit break even if I wanted to shit there.

Home and work mostly. I dont understand people that need more than 30seconds to shit though.

viva BM

The revolution is now. Shit just got real for those rich folks. Viva BM!

I only shit at home.

at work
I figure I'll take something like 15 minutes from start to finish each day
at my wages I make about four thousand dollars dollars a year shitting

Wouldn't you like to know.

I used to only shit at home and when I needed to poop away from home I'd be constipated and would sit on a toilet straining myself for 30 minutes. Then I forced myself to only poop away from the house, and over the course of a few weeks I managed to overcome my public restroom phobia. Now I actually look forward to pooping in public.

Mcdonalds

In the street.

I don't really get a choice. Thanks to certain GI problems (probably IBS, but hey, doctors visits are too damn expensive) I get little warning before needing to go, and I don't get any sort of regularity in poopin. Sometimes I get to go at home, which is nice, because no public bathroom has good toilet paper. Ever.

Once every two weeks? What the fuck is wrong with you? I bet you shit with the thunder when you do. Big fuckin mudslides.

I have to shit practically every three hours, so.. everywhere.

If a guy with Crohn's is looking for an excuse to get away, fucking let him

>at home,
At home, morning, pre-shower. Bedtime, pre-shower.
If there is an emergency away from home, it might be at a store or restaurant, that I know is meticulously maintained. Bathrooms that any homeless people that browse through the building off the sidewalks and might use would be utterly offlimits.

Work has horrible scratchy toilet paper. I actually don't overdo my lunch fiber on purpose.

Chronic constipation combined with a low calorie diet. The size now is probably about the same as when I was eating a lot but the process is more difficult. I usually need a big meal to get some good pressure built up and push on through but that can be difficult on 1200 calories.

Just take a fiber pill daily and get enough water, dummy. Consume low cal veggies often, big ol' serving of cucumbers marinated in lime juice, chili powder and cilantro. Don't break your GI tract, create fissures or hemorroids, with constipation.

Work

10 minutes a day = 1 week (40 hours) a year you're getting paid to shitpost on the shitter

I'm a NEET living in my parents shed. They make me go looking for jobs from at least 10-2 3 days a week.

I actually am not fat and naturally well built and know how to dress properly. I can totally pull off the 30 year old business professional.

I dress in a nice tailored suit and tell my parents I'm heading off for an interview for a entry level CSR position

What I'm really doing is going to a randomly selected large office building and shitting and pissing all over the floors and walls of stalls.

I've been doing this multiple times a week for years. Fuck you normies

2/10

I Can't SHIT at home my toilet doesn't have the flushing capacity to take my monster shits
But if I dint at home I can't jump into the shower after

Usually I shit on Veeky Forums