Italian Chef AMA

Hey guys, I'm an Italian chef. If you'd like any tips or tricks for cooking great pizza, spaghetti, lasagna... you name it... then ask me! Will be taking questions here for a little while.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/minestrone-soup-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mama mia, will you suck on my cock?

Why are you so greasy?

Please let's keep this productive

I'm not

Italian or "Italian"

Yeah you is, Vinny.

What

I'm not

Eyyy. Badda boom badda bing, you know what I'm sayin' familia? Pizza meatball tortellini supreme faggedaboutit. Gabagool.

Stop. I'm here because I want to teach people, I don't want to be made fun of.

Is timpano a meme food?

Could you give a simple recipe for minestrone for a poor college student?

Okay, serious question then. How should I prepare a pasta dish using Linguini? Does it go well with sauces or should prepare it some other way?

No it's quite delicious actually

2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 stalks celery, diced
1 large carrot, diced
1/3 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 28 -ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
1 14 -ounce can crushed tomatoes
6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 15 -ounce can low-sodium kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup elbow pasta
1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil

Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the celery and carrot and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in the green beans, dried oregano and basil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook 3 more minutes.

Add the diced and crushed tomatoes and the chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in the kidney beans and pasta and cook until the pasta and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt. Ladle into bowls and top with the parmesan and chopped basil.

No you've lost your privilege to ask me questions because of the ridicule

>No you've lost your privilege to ask me questions because of the ridicule
FUCK YOU THEN YOU MISERABLE GREASY LITTLE WOP I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'LL GUT YOU WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING SPAGHETTI NOODLES YOU DISGUSTING PASTA FUCKER

Dude stop or I'll report you, you just threatened me.

Italian from Italy or "great Grandad once watched The Godfather" Italian

From italy

>copying an english-language recipe word-for-word provided by a woman with about as much of a cultural link to italy as chairman mao and posting it to a chaoshanese furniture-making consortium

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/minestrone-soup-recipe.html

the only real italian, the rest is just "heyy itsa me, mariooo"

I'm from Italy

btw, op, why aren't you using grams?

Why are all italian pizzas inherently worse than American pizzas?

Tips for a good seafood linguine?

me too bb

I make my fresh pasta with 75g "00" and 25g semolina with 1 medium egg and a splash of EVOO. I knead for about 4 minutes. Seems to have a good mouthfeel to me and those I've fed it to. Do you have any suggestions to improve it? Should I knead longer or shorter?

I'm glad you've stopped over here, but sorry you'll have to get used to this kind of treatment on Veeky Forums.

Just role with the punches dude, someone plays ball with you, you gotta play ball back.

Swear, this cunt comes up round Birmingham and we'll skin a wop. Fucking pasta eating greasy-haired fuck.

>role with the punches
>role
This site is for whites.

Yeah

They aren't

Use crab

Longer

From Italy, eh? Well, literally everyone of Veeky Forums age from Italy would know the correct answer to the following question, which I will word in English so that you won't be able to Google Translate yourself an answer. If you are unable or unwilling to answer it, your status as a non-Italian will have been confirmed:

Referencing the cartoon we all watched growing up, who lives at the top of Mt. Olympus?

>Kosher salt
>Elbow pasta
>Cups

Yank shit fuck off

>They aren't
They obviously are. Is it the fact that you're all limp-wristed faggots or that you're too pussy to indulge?

I'll report you

Are your nipples pink?

see

Do you think I give a fuck, you fucking fag? I can be back and making fun of you in 2 minutes.

Threatening to call the adults because your feelings are being hurt is an awesome way to prove that you're a pussy, greaseball.

do not feed the trolls
they don't deserve pizza

No

You'll get banned

What is your favorite cuisine next to Italian?

Irish

No shit? Any favorite dishes off the top of your head?

u wot m8

>always wonder why people flock to reddit for amas
>the first post is will you suck my cock

BRUM BRUM BRUM
Best place to eat in brum is pit stop on broad street
I only eat out after smashing pryzm til 4 in the morning

Beef stew

That's Pollon!
That little bitch I wish she got aborted.

Oops forgot my trip

Took you long enough to find a way to google the answer. Good for you. You're still not from Italy, though.

mario, we gotta getta these pizzas delivered! they'rea getting cold!

I am actually

What