EOY 2018

By the EOY 2018, we will all have girls like this.....but only if you are holding
BTC
ETH
LTC
XMR
XRP
DASH
IOTA
NEO
EOS
OMG
ADA

Attached: 1516240282806.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

and if you don't want a girl like this then you are fucking gay as fuck

i want a girl like that WITHOUT a trashy fucking tattoo across her goddamn chest
also i would bet thousands of dollars this bitch is a coal burning whore

U GAY AS FUCK

Attached: 983478141345.jpg (600x600, 14K)

im pretty sure i couldve written "man i REALLY want a girl like this" and you still woulda called me gay as fuck

>drains your money faster than your head can spin
>only good for fucking
Why wouldnt i just stick to prostitutes again?

Those are all shit holds besides XMR, LTC, and maybe OMG

Its not about technology anymore user, its about the race to market, and what coins Wall Street will bless

how much of each?!

EOS $90 - $190

Face is terrible, look at those disgusting lip injections. Probably fake tits. Also looks like she has a gut. All in all, you have bad taste.

>2018
>noLINKer
never gonna make it

Attached: 1520833143503-biz.jpg (1285x963, 502K)

I want you to think about what you just said while your cumming in your onahole tongiht you gay faggot

Attached: 1515112583793.gif (516x402, 628K)

>tattoo
everytim

well you can always treat her, like, not in the most respectful way while you spend a night with her? i bet she likes teasing, i mean, look at how revealing her gown is

100% this

if you're so into fake, plastic bitches that look like garbage bags full of meat, why not just date a post-op tranny, you absolute pleb?

No XLM? Not gonna make it brah

I think maybe face work, yes, but I also think tits are real she was just preggers.

god i wish that was me

No VET you will never make it

Which makes LTC and XMR good holds. But they are no BTC

All the coins you listed are shit-tier, I'll fix it for you:
- UTN
- TFD
- AMB
- VEN
- NAS

It's the only way you'll make it.

u sound like homo sex

kek
and there it is
"just date a tranny"

you will never be able to stop heterosexual men being attracted to the female form
no matter how hard you rage over the fact that you're built like a fridge with a wig and makeup on