What can I do with a tub of cookie dough besides baking it? Baked two batches of cookies...

What can I do with a tub of cookie dough besides baking it? Baked two batches of cookies, what else can I do with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/eating-raw-cookie-dough-led-moms-death-son/story?id=26896037
foodsafetynews.com/2016/11/134637/
cnn.com/2016/10/11/health/blue-bell-recall-cookie-dough/
skillet.lifehacker.com/will-it-sous-vide-totally-safe-raw-cookie-dough-1788554680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a ton of cookies and hand them out to homeless people.

eat handfuls of it while crying and bingewatching netflix

How about a sweet sugar-gasm with brownie batter + a thin layer of the cookie dough? :3

Put in butt

Cum on the lid.

Make fake excuses to make trips to the fridge only to take out a spoon and stuff a few scoops in your mouth before putting it back on the shelf in shame.

this after drinking a 12 pack of beer

that would be a night well spent

Just eat it raw dude it's not going to hurt you

Bring your laptop to the kitchen and bake cookies with your waifu
Feed them to her (actually eat them yourself) and hug the laptop while falling asleep

dump the rest onto a sheet and bake one large cookie

Raw cookie dough contains salmonella.

you know, that stuff is basically biscoff spread with chocolate chips in it.

Ah yes, salmonella, a naturally occuring mineral in eggs and chicken flesh.

Deep fry it.

Dumb fucks.

THIS
Roll that shit in balls. Then coat in eggwash and then uhm, I dunno? Crushed graham crackers maybe? Then deep fry. HNNNGGG

>e.coli

>Just eat it raw dude it's not going to hurt you
Yes it will and maybe kill you too. If the potential Salmonella in the eggs doesn't, the E. coli and/or Listeria in the raw flour might.
foodsafetynews.com/2016/11/134637/
cnn.com/2016/10/11/health/blue-bell-recall-cookie-dough/

Instead, make sous vide cookie dough and enjoy pasteurized unbaked cookie dough.
skillet.lifehacker.com/will-it-sous-vide-totally-safe-raw-cookie-dough-1788554680

Oh dear, one unlucky chap dies so I better not do something that hundreds of millions of people have done for generations. How do you even leave the house, do you know how many people die out there?

>How do you even leave the house

Okay, there was recently a problem with the General Mills grain farms. It's a fucking huge company with a foothold in just about every flour-containing item imaginable.

So, when one crop ended up with listeria, they could recalling it all or figure out exactly what got effected-- thus the 2016 "Oh god don't eat any of this raw" news stories. Since no one eats raw handfuls of flour, it was assumed no one would get sick from listeria-infested wheat.

But then cookie dough.

So, some cookie dough ice creams have been recalled, and massive warnings given out to scare people. I've eaten raw batter 5-10 times since the first waves of this shit hit the fan, so just be prepared to go get treatment if you suddenly get:

"Fever, muscle aches, and sometimes nausea or diarrhea. If infection spreads to the nervous system, symptoms such as headache, stiff neck, confusion, loss of balance, or convulsions"

You have to try and die from food poisoning. Go to the fucking doctor if you start feeling shitty and I promise you won't die.

eat it raw

Just stay inside little boy, and maybe mommy will protect you from the worries of the world.

>haha what a fag he won't needlessly put himself in danger of enduring a potentially excruciating death that takes several years to finish you off just so he can eat some raw dough like a pig with no self control

Grab a spoon.

Cookie dough >>> cookies.

You live a first world country. You can eat a rusty sheet of metal covered in raw sewage go to the ER and be right as rain in a jiff you fucking nancy boy

>mineral

shit bait

JESUS CHRIST MARIE

Just like that woman, right? Retard.

>be me at age 16
>would stay up every night til 4am with a spoon and a tub of cookie dough
>finished the entire thing in one week

i still dont regret it

just eat that shit. my mother bought two boxes of frozen cookie dough once and i only ended up baking one small batch. ate the rest like ice cream.

>What can I do with a tub of cookie dough besides baking it
eat it

grill it

Go to the nearest park and throw it at people

A layer of cookie dough, a layer of Oreos, and brownie batter on top. Bake it for 45 minutes and you've got delicious diabetes.

This.

Give it to birds. It'll make them explode

.__.

Shit nigger you better never eat raw vegetables either. Or drink tap water. or eat any food prepared by anybody else.

how big is the explosion

make cookie dough smoothies

shut up mom