Ok Veeky Forums hear me out

Ok Veeky Forums hear me out...

>$1,500.00 Amerifat per 30 days for food
>Eating way too much am fat
>TFW water shit emergency every 2-3 hours
>All food consumed is of the lowest quality and highest convenience

I am looking for cheap and easy food ideas that don't require any more effort than getting into a car and telling a mexican what I want on my cheeseburger.

annnnnnnd GO!

edit: BRB going to Taco Bell I hope you guys have some ideas I need help asap.

dude what

Kill you're a self

>take apple
>bite in
gg ez thank me l8er

get a nonstick wok and some precut veg from the grocery. Throw all that shit together with some protein and soy sauce and just mix it around for a bit. You'd think that'd be more work, but you also need to consider that you need to drive all the way to the fast food place to get your food, so it isn't any more work than what you're already doing. Also, you don't really need to clean your wok, just wipe it with a paper towel after you use it and it should be fine.

holy shit, i thought my food budget was high and i regularly eat prime grade steaks, humanely raised organic chicken and pork, and oysters

you're doing it wrong

>>$1,500.00 Amerifat per 30 days for food
nigga if you cant buy enough food to sustain yourself for 30 days you are too retarded to live.

Wtf what's your budget? What do you buy?
I spend ~$100AUD each week on food, that's fruit, veg, cheese, olives, bread, usually a couple of whole trouts or snappers, a bit of lamb and some nuts, yoghurt & milk. A prime steak would cost me at least $10 alone.

>be poor uni student
>buy 20 lbs of rice
>buy chicken breast
>buy oil
>eat that forever

with your food budget buy fucking steaks, salads, rice, and potatoes. you are set dude

How on earth do you manage to spend $50 a day on food?

Are you from Arkansas? This is how I imagine people from Arkansas

I read this in Mario's voice.

>humanely raised organic
kys

That's some terrible reading comprehension you've got there.

>$1,500.00 Amerifat per 30 days for food
what the fuck are you eating? gold?

If you are really too lazy of a peice of shit to exit your vehicle you order curbside at places like Applebee's, chilis, etc. Aside from that, I suppose you could eat a bullet.

Probably lives in NYC and does nothing but eat out

Stop eating fast food, man. You can eat it once in a while but do not use the shit for daily sustenance. It's only a food by technicality.

You can buy lots of stuff in bulk that's healthy and gives you way more bang for your buck. Rice, potatoes, beans, raw veggies, eggs, beef... It's just up to you to configure and prepare these things into a meal.

Makes no sense. NYC is full of produce markets. Even ones that exclusively stock stuff from foreign countries.

that would be even worse theres little markets on every corner.

Advanced autism

>I am looking for cheap and easy food ideas that don't require any more effort than getting into a car and telling a mexican what I want on my cheeseburger.
You are a product of the fast food industry: fat, lazy and willing to eat garbage as long as it requires no effort on your part. As a result the money you spend on food is as obscene as your diet. But you've come to take a perverted pride in this because you can afford to do so. Stick with fast food. Not only is it made for you, it's what made you.

Yes but if you only eat at restaurants you could easily spend $50+ a day on food.

I know Wall St guys who think nothing of spending $50 on lunch.

Checked

>it's what made you

>You merely adopted the fast food. I was born in it, molded by it.

>eating factory farmed meat

>easy food ideas
Insulin

>AUtismDollars

Are chicken thighs more expensive than breasts?

waste of get

In my area thighs are slightly more expensive, but both are still really cheap (less than $2/lb)