Pump or dump?

Announcement at SXSW? Probably not seeing as it's not a crypto related event

Attached: IMG_20180226_203239_291.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm wondering too. It's either gonna be wave after wave of partnerships announced, or a huge nothing burger and Link will bleed back below ICO price. I want to watch either way

My Linky Stay Stinky $1000 EOY

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1C.jpg (900x675, 211K)

fucking checked.

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

That's a spicy pasta, mamma mia.

hmmm

I've been in since presale bro

Attached: 1516133133855.jpg (750x964, 513K)

You guys do know that Peter Thiel, Carly Fiorina, and George Soros were all philosophy majors, too, right?

>south by south washroom
>saving the stinkies
Save this you'll need it

Attached: 1520825562433.jpg (1034x836, 296K)

Hmmm hmmmm yess this will make a fine addition to my collection

Guys I'm nervous for Sergey with all the crazy shit going down in Austin. How good is SXSW security?

Can't stop.

Attached: yall-got-any-more-of-them-chainlink-tokens.jpg (306x240, 19K)

Veeky Forums needs to someone to Austin to protect Sergey or we'd all be fucked

Someone email Sergey not to open any "packages"

these digits

Attached: 1518845820061.png (1000x1000, 207K)

Hideous. Everything is off centre.

We are dumping 3 hours after he speaks. you are warned

>south by stinky washroom

you and your faggot NEET friends with 10k LINK total?

When is SXSW

it's everyday, bro

ROGER THAT, SERGEY.

Attached: 1518316466375.jpg (1280x1666, 562K)

whats happening in austin?

I cannot say how much I hold, but combined we hold millions of LINK. Get out before the 14th

We are selling 1 and a half hours after he speaks, faggot. Better up your dump game

remember when south by southwest was a celebration of independent music? ya no one really does with fucking shitcoin apps like link giving buzzword brappppathons instead of amazing music never heard

t. mad nolinker

Attached: 1516672358466.jpg (600x600, 358K)

We're selling 1 hour and 29 minutes post-talk

Attached: masterlink2.jpg (1191x670, 189K)

Nodes>tentacles

Attached: 20180128_011755.jpg (488x640, 87K)

post proof faggot. your mom doesn't deserve this.

Some faggots gotta sell off early to the wave of normies and institutional money that will begin pouring in.
>YOU are warned, faggot

Attached: LinkQ2.jpg (994x1322, 149K)

bombs

mine are in cold storage so hold. my thought is that Sergey will maybe give us something to chew on, but doesnt seem like the crowd or talk subject to make significant announcements to

also,
>2nd Lt Hodlswerth reporting in. Remember SIBOS like it was yesterday

Attached: 1512575451898.png (500x357, 209K)

>or a huge nothing burger and Link will bleed back below ICO price.

I'm almost hoping it's this. I can wait years. I'm patient.

"So, Sergey. Smartcontracts.com have been working a long time on these decentralized oracles you just explained. Are you noticing a real interest for this niche?"

"Yes, actually, and it's not a niche at all. We are happy to announce that we have been working with Swift, IBM, Chase and Tesla for a while now, as well as several other blockchain startups, and we have lots of interest for our product."

"Oh thats nice Sergey! Seems like you will have a busy year *he he he*"

"Yes, it sure does! *he he he*"

Be sure to hold P3D before it blows up anons powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad