I need some advice

I need some advice.

I am broke and only get paid in 10 days.

All I have left is enough pasta for 1 meal, rice for 3 meals, enough frozen mixed veggies, 1 can of tuna, 2 cans of peas, some weetbix, peanut butter, 2 onions and various condiments.

Any advice on how I can make this last me until I get paid again while still having something kinda tasty to eat?

I have stopped eating breakfast and lunch to try and stretch it further.

spend two dollars on instant noodles....

I am at this point completely broke, I have just enough cash to get me to work and back till pay day

So borrow a few bucks off someone at work. Pawn something. Search the house for change. Bum some canned food or leftovers off a friend. It shouldn't be hard to scrounge a few bucks for cheap sustenance.

So you knew not to spend your transportation costs to get to work and back but you spent every other dime? You need to use the same discipline but with a higher budget floor. Start factoring the cost for things like food and rent/bills etc. Then eventually start putting aside a fraction of saving/budget for things like replacement shoes, socks, clothes when those wear down. Then as your discipline gets better add some money to go to a savings/emergency budget, retirement.

For now, split those meals in half. 6 meals of half portion rice, 2 half portion pasta meals, etc. You'll survive and when you eat remember what you are doing and try to realize you can't let this happen again.

You deserve to suffer here. Maybe you'll fucking learn something from the experience.
If you are too weak to deal with it, then steal. One of two things could happen: you either score food/money through theft, or you get arrested trying. Jail systems around the world are required to feed their inmates. Keep committing crimes, and stay incarcerated forever.

I admit that I lack discipline when working with my money.

I actually had a few bucks left, but I went to a party and a friend asked if I can bring some extra booze, he said he will pay me back but did not get the money back yet.

You tell him "no, I need that money to eat. Sorry".

OP, you should look into accessing a food bank, don't be ashame, times are hard all over. Do it so you can eat three meals or you'll mess up at work. Also look into places that serve free dinners, some service homeless, some service homed poors, some serve free dinner with participation in the evening's program.

See if there is a United Church near you.

As for pasta, for sauce you can use mayonnaise if you have that in the fridge.

The rice, make congee.

If you have coffee and butter, thicken coffee with butter.

Microwaved peanut butter taste better, if you have starch you can boil some water, add starch, then peanut butter for pudding.

...loosely, the combos that can be made from what you have listed:

tuna and mayonaise pasta

peanut butter pasta (this is an asian way to eat noodles cold)

peanut butter rice pudding

veggie congee, with the tuna water used for the congee.

caramelize the onions and then heat up the pre-steamed rice in the same pan.

Swallow your pride and ask someone for help. It could be a friend, family member, co-worker, or social service. You might even ask for a small advance at work if none of that works out. Someone you know will probably help you because that's what people do for each other. Thank them, and pay them back when you get your paycheck. This is the important part. This preserves your good name.

Durr. Why the fuck would you waste grocery money on booze? Suffer through your 10 days and stop being so fucking stupid.

My mom makes this casserole with pasta, peas, and tuna thats filling. I don't really like the taste, but its cheap and it lasts. Also you can make it in bulk.

Tell him that was money you should have spent on food and ask if you can have dinner with him for a few nights instead of him paying you back.

Do you have any money left?

Suck my dick and i will buy you a chicken

Food bank. Honestly, they'll be happy to help you. There seriously is no shame in it, user.

Water. You can make soups with that stuff.

shitty and obvious advice but, eat less

kek

Someone who's never been to a Salvation Army food kitchen in their life. Try crawling out of your basement and experiencing, even vicariously, what you want to recommend to someone before you open your ignorant mouth.

dude, food kitchen and food bank are different things, food kitchen is a hobo cafeteria, food bank is groceries for poor folk

I didn't say a food kitchen you fucking mouth breather, those are hell on earth. Food banks are not food kitchens, learn to read before posting

No, just enough to get me to work

Is this your math homework or something?