REQ

Can someone give me one good reason why this won't moon?

Attached: req.png (750x750, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it's a speculative asset in a speculative market with no functional use case to drive the price.

Ok, agreed on the first part. How is there no use case? If it is used by vendors instant cheap payments are a pretty big deal.

It has use case but it just isn't currently implemented. It's just speculation until it becomes reality. If it then gets used the price has to increase.

How much it go up

Attached: 76A7E436-9D18-490C-8CBE-0AA30A35C4F9.png (645x729, 121K)

Depends on how much it's used. That will take awhile though unless there's major companies waiting to jump onboard. Wait to see if they get any major partnerships. If they don't just dump it on the next market bullrun.

It won't moon because it will eventually burn all its tokens and then what?

Weird and creepy

Attached: q6fw7C0.gif (500x281, 1022K)

Buying coins on centralized exchanges is a meme, especially in this market. Always invest in the next big thing, which as of now is decentralized investment smart-contracts powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

REQ bagholders getting desperate roflmao
Those bags feeling heavy anons? kek

>what is exponential decay.

Basically, it's just too early. The real winners are going to those tokens/coins that work without your average Joe or Zhou realising.

ugh. it better make it or im a goner

>next bullrun

Kek. Never will happen

So it will just burn even faster? Shitcoin

that's what REQ will do
>normies send fiat over Request Network
>tokens get burned
>crypto neets win

It is scaring me how close main net is, I'm intimidated, I think it's gonna dump...but it may do other things

it'll probably go down a bit
really the moon mission should being when fiat implementation is added sometime in Q2 and advertising hopefully starts
or it won't cause Bitcoin will have another hissy fit, who knows

why would it?
sage this useless thread

when main net hits its gonna crash like a rock when people realize dev is further off than anticipated. this is a long hold though, wait until december

>dev is further off than anticipated
do you know how to speak English?

development you fucking retard.

Impossible. Unless never means less than a year to you.

there are 2 projects already named and being shown off built on top of the network, I don't know why their development would be off.
also using "dev" doesn't work for 'development' you fucking dumbass
"dev" is short for "developer"

dev can totally be short for development you small brained neanderthal. and yes their network will take years to develop.

>will take years to develop
>literally pulling that out of his ass
adoption may take a while but I don't think the development of the network itself will
I've never seen 'dev' be short for 'development'