Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/bill-gates-he-eats-big-macs-for-lunch-and-schedules-every-minute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big macs are the shit yo

So I'm assuming Steve Jobs ate cancer and aids.

Can't say I blame him. Solid lunch right there.

Source faggot, do you has it?

so that explains why he looks like an embalmed corpse.

Why don't you try googling the title of the article? Idiot.

google the headline?

pretty sure he's vegan, militantly so

Does he have a shitting schedule too?

for nearly a year now, I've timed it so that I only have to shit right before I take a shower

Here you go. I'm not a useless flapping cunt, unlike and telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/bill-gates-he-eats-big-macs-for-lunch-and-schedules-every-minute/

Bill?

don't worry about it

dinner's on me, I'll cover it this time

no, you're just as dumb as the guy you're helping

>Steve jobs
>"Frutarianist"
>Major cunt, died of cancer

>Bill Gates
>Eats fucking big macs
>Real cool guy and still kickin

eat shit steve jobs

>w0w he ate a big mac one time right before an interview or something this means he does this evreyday wow hes just like us common people huh

You should always give references for your sources. You do not see scientific papers with

>After an examination of the levels of hexose and hexosamine during repeated preprecipitations of acid-soluble collagen, Kuhn, Grassmann, and Hofman (1) concluded that a small quantity of hexose, but no hexosamine, is covalently attached to the polypeptide chain.
>[1]: Google it, faggot

in the interview he says he eats everyday and likes to drink diet coke daily

it's almost always a lie

it's all part of maintaining a certain image, they even have people for that

for him, it is the big mac

>he says he eats everyday

how luxurious

>Big Mac
>Only 540 calories.

When it's just one it's actually not bad at all.

It's the fries and drink, or an extra burger, that turns people into ham planets. If you lift and/or watch your macros fries and soda are shit.

Super sizing your meal back in the day only resulted in a larger drink and more fries. The burger stayed the same.

microsoft eating mac

>schedules every minute of his day

What the fuck? What if he feels like just taking a day off or something, or going to the pub? Does he force himself to stick to his schedule? If so, what a fag.

>he thinks bill gates is spontaneous

he's the most boring man to ever live

people like him don't just feel like "doing nothing" or going to the pub. some people are just born workaholics. there is a reason he's one of the richest people alive. he needs to work to be happy just like most others need a day or two off from time to time

i have the same routine every morning. after i wake up, i drink two cups of coffee. this will make me take a shit. after that, i hit the shower. so you could say i have a shitting schedule

>If you lift and/or watch your macros fries and soda are shit
not if you're trying to get big. except fast food and soda are probably unhealthy

May I ask what your diet is like?

mainly carbs and enough protein. pasta every day. meat almost daily, but not in huge quantities. not much sugar. enough water, i always carry a bottle with me where ever i go

>Most boring

Except for the Veeky Forums fast food posters.

yfw you find out that Bill Gates spends his time shitposting on Veeky Forums

I bet Steve Jobs did too back in the day, old fegs, both of them right?

>likening a Veeky Forums thread to a scientific statement.

Bruh

I wasnt born a workaholic but any minute i spend awake (even when shitposting) i start getting really stressed about how unproductive i am.

I wasnt like this until about 2 years ago and i am just breaking 30 now.

Jobs and Gates are probably reddit and 9gag fags.

Hawking is pure Veeky Forums material. All that impotent rage has to go somewhere.

>Jobs and Gates are
You know Jobs passed away right? I doubt Hawking is using his eyeballs to type crap online. Naw.

I'm sure Wozniak hangs out on all of them though.

I'd do this if I had a separate bathroom with a toilet. I dont want to shower in poop smell that gets worse by the heat of the shower.

HELL FUCKING YEAH

yeah man fried starchy vegetables and HFCS are the best for getting big

I knew an autistic guy who would only eat burgers

post kek
pic related kek

he also drinks sewage water

a meal fit for a king

So do you.

nah i only drink coke

>Not drinking only distilled water, or rainwater, and pure-grain alcohol

It's like you want your bodily fluids to be sapped & impurified.

>I doubt Hawking is using his eyeballs to type crap online.
how do you think he's coming up with his theory of shitposting?

This is simply not true. He is probably fucking with everyone or getting paid by McDonald's to tell stupid people what to eat to be successful.

>getting paid by McDonald's

lol

>Corporations don't advertise and bribe

Wew

you can't buy good taste, it seems.

>Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, would entertain the notion of accepting a few sheckles from McDonalds for mentioning a Big Mac

Sure he probably clips coupons for the Bi-Lo, too.

>Bill Gates can be lured with money

You fucking idiot

Absolutely. Never underestimate a persons greed. That or he is friends with someone at McDonald's corporate and is doing them a favour. He does not eat that garbage.

Ah I see; this is all part of some strange fantasy you have to concoct about "rich people" and what they do and don't do, so that you can set them apart from yourself? Because obviously it's not your fault you're poor: "rich people" just do things completely differently.

Haha I am not poor. At all. Keep makong baseless assumptions though and feedong into everything you read in the tabloids.

>Keep makong baseless assumptions
>Says the guy making baseless assumptions

Okay.

Bill gates just does shit like this for populairty and to appeal to the lower class. If you legit think he regularly eats Big Macs for lunch you're the epitome of the "poor people are stupid" stereotype.

>The news said it therefore it must be true!

No one is denying he doesn't eat burgers but he probably has his own chef to make them from scratch.

>The news said it

Or here's an idea: somebody said and it's being directly quoted in the article.

>Joe Cerrell, a managing director of the Gates Foundation, says the hallmarks of a Gates tour include ‘hotel rooms full of Diet Coke. And cheeseburgers for lunch, no matter who you are. If you get the lunchtime slot with Bill, you’re eating burgers. Someone will always be sent to get bags of McDonald’s. I don’t think Melinda lets him have them at home.’

>he probably has his own chef to make them from scratch

Again, stop concocting fantasies in your head. Just because somebody is rich, it doesn't suddenly make them an alien who can't interact with the real world. See

>Managing director of joke charity that does not help anyone
>Credible

Are Americans really this stupid they think billionaires eat their garbage fast food? Everyone knows fastfood is for poor people too stupid to cook.

I don't know where you keep getting this notion I am implying rich people are alien from the rest of is because they have money. There are billionaires and millionaires who assemble their own furniture, drive older cars, wear cheap clothes, etc. But eating fastfood burgers regularly? Nah, they are not that stupid. Most have their own private chefs.

>schedules every minute of his day

is he autismo??

>delicioussssssss
fucking reptile people everywhere

Yeah, and you eat what was once dinosaur poop.

/thread

real retard if I've ever seen one

>Rich people cant like convenient commoner food meme again

Bill gates is a retard

>worth $80 billion
Wew, is this what giving to the poor does to you? was it worth it gates? do you realize you've had more than twice this? I bet he's bitter as fuck now that he's a poorfag.

>showering as the smell of your shit seeps into your copious amount of adipose tissue

>falling for the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face
ISHYGDDT

Why would Veeky Forums be btfo? This board worships mcdonalds.

Better the Big Mac than the BK's Big King.

i wish i did that shits funny