How to win BIG in the next couple of hours

Ok, you likely are aware of pyrmex.com - bet on the closing value of EPX each night, sure, whatever.

Tonight? It is different:

A whale made a bet on the largest bull category. No, seriously, he has 75% of the bet on the Max Bull category, plus another 5ETH sitting in the same account that made the bet, and only needs four to guarantee that bet succeeds.

What are YOUR winnings for joining his bet? Right now they are 1.5x

Sure, it's not a lot (only 1.5x for a couple hours work) , but what else were you doing with your eth this evening?

You want to try the hard way?

Might not work, but here is the deal:

Bet Zero bear, or a tiny amount on one of the four brackets in between.

One bettor has 3/4 of the lowest bracket. If he is a big holder (and why else would he bet a quarter eth here?), and dumps? You win.

If he dumps, and the first guy pumps?

The final balance is going to land on one of the high payout brackets in between the two end bets - all paying 20:1 or better

Attached: Untitled4.png (1218x1218, 121K)

Okay, so you're serious?

All I have to do is BET the furthest right category, and if this guy pumps, I win the same amount?

Yeah. Not usually so clear cut, and this may change between now and cut off, but of the 20+ eth won so far, this looks like the easiest bet!

Wait a minute

Tell me about this bottom one, what's the story there?

IDs

/thread/

> Brown ID
> Too retarded to use proxies for samefagging, or too poor. Obviously a deluded pajeet so both.

Good God OP, we can smell you from here

dear god

Attached: 1516418738104.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

worst bait ive ever seen

Kek, fail shill.

Yeah, I am new to this.... LoL

Yet, the data is accurate - I am just a tiny player that would like to make a few % on my little bet, and thought I was posting from two addresses, not one! LoL

Next time, I will get as good as the rest of you shillers! :-)

Attached: 14b.gif (250x250, 1.3M)

Verify ur contract code so we can see the code doesn't cuck people

you should kill yourself :) sage

Oh, no - I am not one of those Pow3D guys trying to shill their scamming links

LOL

kek shut the fuck up you nigger Indian swine, poo in loo lookin ass nigga

Poo in loo lookin ass nigga, you fucking Indian stret shitting mother fucker HAAHAHAHAHA, How does it feel you will never touch white skin you piece of scum shitbag nigga ass bitch faggot?

Interesting enough most forums use Veeky Forums as a contrarian market indicator, everyone that visits here knows 90% of the people here are shills so they make opposite market movements of whats posted here.

so this is a scam??

fuck ethpyr/pyrmex im all in powh3d now check these dubs

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE THINGS ARE A FUCKING SCAM