I've started to really enjoy spicy food and want to build my way up to hotter things...

I've started to really enjoy spicy food and want to build my way up to hotter things, but it seems my mouth can tolerate far more than my butt.

Does this ever change? Does the other end simply take longer to adjust, or do enthusiasts have god-tier intestines?

For me it is the Mcchicken

>my mouth can tolerate far more than my butt.

Never eaten spicy food in his life. Bought into the false meme that hot peppers burn your ass.

You can be sure when someone refers to that meme, they've never, in their life, eaten spicy food.

don't be babyzone dude
Don't be FUCKIN BABYZONE

what the hell

i season half my dishes with carolina reaper powder and ass burn is most definitely a real thing, whether or not you have it

I'm not memeing, and my OP says it's more in my guts.

Eating it is enjoyable, but the result seems disproportionate. Like having an awful hangover with migraines from two shots or something.

I want to eat spicier food!

t. psychosomatc expert.

I eat habeneros all the time, and use them in many things I cook because there's heat, but also a nice fruity flavor. I've eaten ghost peppers, but while they have more heat, they don't have the depth of flavor of habaneros.

I've ever had assburn I could attribute to either one.

You're fucking convincing yourself hot peppers give you assburn, and then you have assburn. Surprise, surprise, Gomer.

Habaneros aren't that hot.

You will get painful shits from eating hotter foods. Just because you haven't made the connection, haven't eaten even hotter foods, doesn't mean the connection doesn't exist. I only get spicy shits when I eat food so hot I need to be mindful of it. The irritation caused by the heat results in quick hot shits. Inflammation of the mucous membranes is a well known side effect of eating very hot food.

Thank you for putting this into the right words. Does this irritation ever lessen, or do people just learn to live with the distraction?

It has nothing to do with tolerance or heat. It's about the amount of capsaicin that's released as an oil--in other words, the firmness of your turds keeping the heat away from your skin.

t. butthole expert

So what else can I work into my diet to compensate?

more fiber I'd guess
t. Not that guy

But I get very firm turds that burn my ass

suck it up and enjoy your temporary post-anal-rape simulator

Also more starch, that's why people who eat white rich with spicy foods don't complain about it

But what explains them?

I have never heard of this. That's crazy. Are you Dr Shit?

What part of my post that said I eat ghost peppers did you not understand?

Because you have a psychosomatic reaction because, muh, you're s'pposed to get assburn, doesn't mean it actually happens because of the peppers. Grow up.

Bottomline, extremely hot peppers do not cause assburn. It might be fun, young and edgy to claim so, but I' m old and experienced and know better. Assburn from any pepper is absolutely false meme.

Then what is going on in my gut that makes me need to shit so bad?

Congrats, you shouldn't stuff your face with ridiculous amounts of spicy food at once. Temper it with raita on the side, a yogurt lassi or creamy iced coffee, that kind of thing. And, have enough rice that you're just not going overboard on the heat.

Shower when you have a bowel movement that is stinging your skin. Don't just rub around there with toilet paper, get it off of your delicate skin. You are burning your GI too. Substance P depletion is going on, and while having hot food you get the endorphins which is euphoric, but so is running a couple of miles. Take it easy. So many gut problems you get stuck with and can't ever go back.

I hate this think what the kiddos are doing to their bodies with this extreme Takis bullshit daily. They don't even eat like that in Mexico. First it was the extreme sour stuff melting off their tooth enamal and causing esophageal damage, and now it's extremely hot food. Maybe these people won't have tastebuds left either when they get older. Nonsense. Order your food milkly with hot sauce on the side. Don't trust some idiot foreign chef with a sensible portion of chilies. It takes more work for them to deseed and devein them, so they don't. You would at home. You get all the chili flavor, without the stupid amounts of burn.

>Bottomline, extremely hot peppers do not cause assburn. It might be fun, young and edgy to claim so, but I' m old and experienced and know better. Assburn from any pepper is absolutely false meme.
Using "argument from authority" logic. Being older doesn't make him correct. It's just a fallacy. Any chef can tell you how their hands are raw, red and blistered from handling hot peppers without gloves on. The GI tract reacts with more contractions, faster motility, ie movement, to expel it, leading in part to diarrhea, and the increase in mucous production is the other half. This rapid expeling of your GI tract means it can come out far more acidic than usual, and that allows the burn of anal tissue, where the rawness allows chilies to enter. Anyone with hemorrhoids or fissures already would be stupid to play with superhot foods, because having them flare up can be a real detriment to health.

Nice troll attempt

>hot peppers do not cause assburn

You're just so fat that the chili never even makes it to your ass since your metabolism is half-dead.

You do build up a tolerance for spicy food.
The more spicy food you eat the less it will bother you and the less spicy it will seem and if you stop for awhile it will even seem spicier.

It doesn't burn your ass/gut though eating too much of a food that you're unfamiliar with or that is unbalanced can give you an upset stomach and shitty shits that'll hurt your ass.
Personally, bell peppers generally give me a harder time than spicy peppers.

Habeneros are great for flavor, you should try fatalii, they're very similar spice level and with a fruity flavor but a bit crisper taste imo and thinner skin.

lrn to reading comprehension
user obviously wasn't bragging about habaneros and was talking about their flavor more and mentioned hotter stuff like ghost peppers.

Just because your dumb ass imagines a connection doesn't mean there is one there.

It's probably the dishes you're eating the peppers in.
Peppers can potentially aid in digestion though by increasing blood flow.

> Temper it with raita on the side, a yogurt lassi or creamy iced coffee, that kind of thing.
Any dairy works to "temper" spicy peppers. It literally has a neutralizing chemical.

You're either pulling shit out of your ass or whatever chefs you know are lying to fuck with you. Peppers do not make your hands raw red and blistered, they just hurt if you get it in an open cut or something like your eyes. Have you seriously never cooked with peppers before? You one of those tendies and mcdonalds kids?

Anyone would be stupid to take medical advice from someone who thinks your hands will blister if you cut peppers without gloves.