Cook

Hello Veeky Forums

I have spaghetti but no source.
I have ketchup, mustard, mayonaise

Do it pleb.

go to dollar tree and buy the source.

I'm from /b, do we call idiots Fags here, too?
fa/ck/ot?

i like your aesthetic

movie theatre meets ikea

kek

>Grab butter
>Eat while it's cold
>Grab keptchup
>Pour into glass with 3icecubes
>Tie every noodle to the end of the next one u too you have a single long noodle
>Lubricate with mayo
>Use it to scape
>Bring mustard with you, it will come on handy later

Do you have garlic? Than you could make Spagetti a aglio et olio.
Tuna and butter makes also a nice sauce.
Where I'm from it's also not uncommen to eat spagetti with apple sauce.

>where I'm from we eat spaghetti with apple sauce.

Good god, where does that monstrosity exist?

Carbonara man.

Baden, a region in Germany

Germany would have been my first guess, but christ, man, that simply doesn't work.

Do you have fish sauce? I love making a fish sauce reduction. Just boil about half a bottle with a little sugar and vinegar until it is thick. About 10-15 minutes.

Give it a try. Kids love it.
Do you americans even do such a thing, eating sweet dishes for dinner?

what's all that crud on top?

looks like very fine bacon crumbs?

Contrary to the stereotype, this american doesn't consume sweets in drinks or food. Unsweetened fruit is my dessert. Milk, beer or wine is my drink of choice.

So no, I don't eat apples in sugar syrup at any time.

It's called "Abgschmelztes", it's basically breadcrumbs tossed in butter. It's fucking tasty. We use it to decore things like dumplings or "SpƤtzle".

Do you have butter? If yes you could just emulsify that shit with some of the pasta water.

My question is: Do you know any sweet dishes as a dinner in USA? French toast for example is known as "Armer Ritter" in Germany. In USA it's considered as a breakfast but we eat it as a dinner. In southern Germany and Austria we know many different sweet dishes which we eat as a dinner. As far as I remember I never saw such a thing in any American movie/series/etc.
Do you never eat any sweet dishes as a dinner?

It looks nice

We don't in my household but if it's cold my family sometimes finishes a meal with Mexican chocolate. Probably cuz half Mexican.

Google a recipe and cook a proper bolognese you fucking faggot.

>Do you know any sweet dishes as a dinner in USA?
Almost all bbq sauces are sweet
Waffles are becoming a thing in some regions, but since Hee Haw hasn't aired in many years you won't see it on the TV.
Candied yams are common but only on holidays. Never seen it served any other time.
Honey based glazes for fish, like apricot.
A ton of that americanized chinker food is way too sweet, and that's the ones that are most popular.
Sweet drinks are common too with dinners, and although you don't "eat" it, it does become part of the overall flavor of the meal.