It's tonight

Tonight boys... it's happening. Strap in

Attached: tonight.jpg (602x800, 100K)

you are a MANIAC

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Whats happening?

Attached: 1519606074700.jpg (704x720, 51K)

Nothing

It's going to moon, My rich af friend told me something

When will this piece of shit moon? I'm tired if being broke.

Attached: 1519962974195.gif (480x238, 464K)

Would literally have to have 500 billion dollars pumped into crypto for linkshit to be worth even $10.
Really think that'll happen? So stupid..

But i only have 622.67210000

Attached: 1512409459966.jpg (296x288, 30K)

How do you figure?

Lol do the math or be stupid

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

idiota, i know you are trolling and this is copypasta though don't worry

go fucking sell something on CL and buy some more. are you even trying to make it?

I legit dont know how to do it, can you give me a discord and teach my ass? im just some neet autist.

Attached: masterlink5.jpg (1191x670, 179K)

sorry kiddo, some lessons must be learned on your own.

heres a tip, only deal in public places

a big fook to you, sir.

Believe it or not, you're in the top 1% of intellect of linkshits
Soo stupid, can't even do math

nope cant do math, but i can buy shitcoins, you better fucking believe it.

Saved

Attached: C12194EB-FB52-47BB-879E-B90853CAF50D.jpg (469x461, 39K)