More mayo white boi?

More mayo white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ALKoZP1Bxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't stand mayo
-white boi

I've missed this meme, possibly the stupidest thing but it send people into violent fits of rage, truly shows how insecure people are

the older i get the more i like mayonnaise

Is it true that white bois get their cum skin complexion from eating mayo with everything? Is it true that mayo was invented because cum skins' insatiable craving for semen?

make a proper garlic mayonnaise and nobody, regardless of race, can resist it

takes skill though

coming from a filipino - you do realize that if saying people want to eat what their color is is true (white people wanting semen) then black people eat only shit, yes?

>tfw dad makes me eat his poop every day because i'm brown

Mayo is objectively one of the greatest inventions in cooking in the world, go fuck yourself OP.

no ty OP
way too spicy for me

Does this mean Japanese people are white? Anyway I'm white and I love mayonnaise.

No, just keep fucking my wife thank you

No, our white chicken like skin comes from our natural fear of the sun

mayo is gross

Mayo makes me gag.
-white gurl

>it's a "black americans can't comprehend that world exists outside of america" episode

>british "cuisine"

this meme makes no sense... most niggers love mayo... ask for it as a side all the time...

youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc

i knew some fag would post this, and it still makes no sense. Used to work as a waiter, the niggers would ask for a side of mayo more than the white people. Fat people just love to shovel fat down their throat, regardless of race, wouldn't ya know?

Is that the gay guy from that terrible sitcom?
That motherfucker doesn't age

niggers love to dump shitty hot sauce on everything they eat, just as gross. and most white people i know hate mayo

>and most white people i know hate mayo

Then why do they always eat it?

good question, maybe start a global survey and see if thats true.

oh boy that one person represent the entire white race

>staged photos
Really makes you think...

Yes please Sambo, and another drink refill.

you sure its not pudding?
youtube.com/watch?v=4ALKoZP1Bxo

>someone plays along on the joke
>y-you can't
>you can't have fun also
And the worst part is that you can't even see it. Do you need help putting your pants on in the morning or can you do it yourself?

Relax Steven, it's just a joke

Take your shit to /pol/ you dumb fuck