Rafflesia arnoldii

Can you eat one of these or no

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/glencoe/news/ct-gln-corpse-flower-fruiting-met-20160115-story.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/7183556.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be extremely painful

it smells like rotting meat, why would you want to?

when I was a kid I was fascinated with these guys. Always thought about falling into its mouth and getting slowly dissolved. Kinda thankful that didn't develop into a vore fetish or I'd have one more perversion to worry about

is vileplume your favorite pokemon

Because it exists.

Gotta have a good grass pokemon with you sometimes. Fucking Misty...

Huh. Alright, you've convinced me. All I could find was that they have fruit which is eaten by rodents. Could be edible. I'm now tremendously interested in what it tastes like.

Just catch a Pikachu in that stupid bug forest

>All grass pokemon in the only game that mattered were Grass/Poison which made them shit

JUST

>he can't into grass/poison pokemon
Bruteforcefag detected

Toxic with Wrap or whatever it was called was pretty based, but even then you need to outspeed them for it to work properly, and not get OHK'd by some psychic poke

If you got to the city with the second badge without catching a Pikachu then it was already too late to get one.

Iirc you could'nt get back to that half of the map until after you beat the 3rd gym.

I don't know about you but I usually started with a quick pokemon and sleep/paralyze/confuse as to avoid getting hit, then start with the slow killing/draining stuff. Not my style either, but very effective (and infuriating)

Is that the thing that lives for a century? Or is that the insect eating thing?
> my face at the though of both

no and if you lived in a climate with them growing wild you wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums

seems like you passively wanted to "impress us" with a unique flower and latin name

>latin name
What Latin name?

look at op's subject

pikachu still gets curbstombed by misty's starmie half the time.

There are southeast Asians on 4chin you dumbass.

You don't have to live in an area where something grows wild to be curious as to whether or not it is edible.

As for the name, what should he call it? By some "common" name that varies by region and may not be well known enough to be searchable? Why not the actual, proper name of the plant about which he is curious?

You COULD eat one just that you'll either get internal bleeding or start shitting blood even eating a little bit

Plus they smell like a dead body when you get close to one so the stench is bad enough to most likely make you not wanna eat one.

look at the fucking thing

have you ever wondered why its called a corpse flower?

The warning coloration and strong odor of secondary compounds should be enough to tell you.

The fruit is legit lethal and the rest of the plant is highly toxic

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/glencoe/news/ct-gln-corpse-flower-fruiting-met-20160115-story.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/7183556.stm

Regardless to any of this, it is very spread out in its natural environment and is extremely difficult to cultivate. It also blooms every 10-30 years so there is that......

It's fine for OP to be curious and ask kid questions but this one rubbed me the wrong way