Foods you are absolutely sick of

Foods you are absolutely sick of.

All the food I ever eat (after it's poo)

it seems to have become a cult staple here in australia but since I'm indonesian I grew up eating this shit. I'll still eat it once in a while, mostly when I'm drunk at home, but even then it makes me sick

thought i was the only one who was sick of garlic bread

Pasta with meat sauce. I've just eaten an unreal amount of it and it's become my definition of mediocrity.

Spam.
Pasta with marinara.
Garlic bread.
Fucking toast.
Bacon.
Pizza.
Potatoes.

Because it blew those maggi 2 minute chicken noodles out of the water and normies got on it about 6-7 years ago.

My dad was onto that stuff 15 years ago though...

For me, it is the Mcchicken

my neet roommate makes pizza all the fucking time. ugh i cant stand pizza (and him) anymore

if he's making pizza and letting you eat it that's standard neet speak for wanting to suck your dick

I find garlic bread is vastly improved by being cooked in the oven (not microwave) for a little bit. They just don't cook it enough, at least the branches in my country. I like it crispy.

>garlic bread in the microwave
Jesus fucking christ, do Americans actually do this?

>Bread in the microwave

What the fuck man

>ugh i cant stand pizza (and him) anymore

He probably orders the same shit over and over. You have to have variety

For me, it isn't the McChicken.

Steamed rice. Boring as shit. No taste, nothing.

Food is often vastly improved by properly cooking it, I find.

PB and Js and frozen pizza
Fml

I'm a bit bored with rice at the moment, but it'll pass in about a month or so
Never got indefinitely tired of any food since I try to have some variety

Besides eating the same thing too many times in a row I can't think of a good reason to get sick of a food item

chicken breast in everything
turkey sandwiches
mediocre pizza
fast food
sushi
Americanized Chinese food

I want apple season to end ;_;

Roast chicken for dinner when I go home on the weekends. There's only so many variations possible goddamnit, stop buying chicken.

literally cant even think about it any more without gagging... had it one too many times in a row I guess

oh perfect
Is hating garlic bread going to become the new Veeky Forums bandwagon meme?

GBIDF GET OUT

I eat garlic bread every other day, and I have never grown tired of it. Going to make some now just to spite you.

This
How lazy can you be? I cook better for myself at home when I'm being a piece of shit
I wouldn't mind if it wasn't because it's the same when I visit my mom, my grandma or my aunt, I could make things way better with that chicken

I'll never understand why people would eat this shit when they could just throw a fucking stock cube in with the water and get a shitty risotto that's still vastly superior to steamed rice instead.

I don't season my rice because I serve rice with dishes that have heavily seasoned sauces, so the rice doesn't need seasoning on its own.

delet this

You might actually be Satan

Was craving dry roasted peanuts one day

ate entire jar of pic related and felt sick

the thought of them makes me kind of sick

Don't get me wrong they are good but I just had too many.

Deactivated almonds

>tfw forget to activate almonds

Fuck, what a Philistine. Stock cube in rice? You have to American. Only they can fuck up food so well.

I'm getting sick of daily entirely charcoal cooked meals. My wife bought a Big Green Egg for like a thousand fucking dollars or something ridiculous, and now she wants everything cooked in it. Meat is fine, but packets of broccoli and cauliflower and whatnot is too much. Its all the same god damn flavor. I'd rather have them very lightly steamed with a little salt.

>1000 dollars for a grill
no one is that stupid, not even a woman

Biscuits and country gravy
Beef stew
Chili
Canned octopus
Eggs

Why don't you just tell her how you feel. Or cook your own food if she's not willing to compromise.

I just got off a wasabi pea binge
I regret everything

i hate that blast of wasabi i get after eating a handful. it's all fine til the last couple peas then bam, eyes start watering and nose starts running.

>I want apple season to end ;_;

Wisconsin?

Kek, this is the ideal scenario I see for people with those. My dad wants one I'm sure he'd put everything on it. Perhaps boiling water too

ayyy im eating those RIGHT NOW

im permanently sick of ramen and chocolate mint builder bars

>go to their website
>cutesy egg puns
>eggsperience
>eggcessories
>eggucation
>nowhere do they say how much it costs
>find out ace hardware carries them
>ace won't tell you how much it costs
>have to google "big green egg cost" to get prices
>mfw
any time they don't tell you how much it costs, it's too damn much. I guess the phrase "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" is true.

Just get a weber. The green egg is bullshit. I bought a Masterbuilt electric smoker with cold smoking attachment and a charcoal Weber for less than half the price of a green egg. Fuck that thing.

Pizza

I'm just tired of the hype desu

>ayyy im eating those RIGHT NOW

be careful

Why?
Why do you have to have variety?
If he orders the same shit with his own money and is personally satisfied, why you so concerned my friend

yes im someone who orders the same pizza all the time reee

Never liked garlic bread, never will. Maybe the smallest possible amount, but people cum when they eat it like it's actually tasty or something.

This. I bought like 20 apples of different varieties a few months ago and slowly finished them recently. Then my mom sends me a fruit basket for Thanksgiving with more apples. Make it stop.

Fuck those maggi packs were shit. Those mi goreng packs blew my mind the first time I had them man.

This happened to me as a kid and fruity pebbles

I asked my mom to get fruity pebbles one day then she got those for like 3 years straight, and scolded me for not eating all of them

>im sick of good food.

The maggi packs are so bad but something I can't stop coming back to out of nostalgia, fucking kill me.

>do Americans actually do this?
Stop this meme

Garlic bread is delicious and the only way to make it is in an oven.

what is that?

garlic bread?

why is it arranged in slices like that? how was it buttered and toasted?

i'm so confused

Emu meatballs

It's alright bro. If you know what you want that's a good thing

Basically just make cuts in the bread, put garlic butter and cheese and stuff in between each slice, then put it in the oven.

Hot dogs

I want some strawberry one now

>Fucking toast.

Burnt your dick?

>OP: name foods you're sick of (burned out on)
>lists off le pleb """foods""" that are beneath him but somehow has eaten enough to be sick of them

Salted Caramel. I really hope that meme is close to death.