Is this the CHEAPEST way to become a drunkard?

Is this the CHEAPEST way to become a drunkard?

Other urls found in this thread:

groceries.iceland.co.uk/frosty-jacks-original-apple-cider-3-litres/p/38932
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the most high school way.

Just get a handle of vodka or whiskey

if you drink these get a 5 hour energy and pour them in after you take a few sips, so you can get that OG four loko feeling back

I'd say malt liquor or like said, vodka

Well, no, I'd say cheapest is buying uber bottom shelf vodka...seems to be the cheapest stuff out there, but it's somehow even more disgusting and pathetic

>Malt liquor
Try to find a higher alc percent than loko. I'll wait.

Thunderbird or Boones

How strong are those things? haven't seen them before

>uber bottom shelf vodka

I remember I swung by the commissary one day to pick up a fifth of bourbon and saw this old dude picking up two handles of the most god-awful vodka. I jokingly asked, "Party, huh?"

He said, "Nah man, just making it through the rest of the week."

I guarantee you he's dead now.

They're stronger than Loko because they aren't compromising ETOH for "energy drink" flavors and shit... usually somewhere around 7.5% ABV

If you live in the USA it's usually boxed wine is the cheapest way. But the difference between this and handles of bottom shelf vodka is a really small amount of money, and the vodka works faster.

This and mccormicks vodka.

4loko is fucking disgusting. That mixture is a disgusting mix.

handle of vodka + lemon juice + sugar + water

It's 14% if you find the new apple flavor

more like the cheapest way to make you never want to drink again.

I'm in college and very poor and I usually go with 40s. The gas station by my apartment has 2 king cobras for $4. Gets me at a comfortable level of drunk for cheap.
Not sure how that compares to four loko because I don't drink those, but I'd imagine it's pretty similar in price/alcohol content

Everclear.

Why pay for water and flavoring?

No. There's like 2 shots of liquor in that shit the rest is water and sugar. It's literally as strong as wine. Why people can't handle that shit is beyond me.

Is goon not shit cheap in America?
Because that shit is practically given away here.

A few years back, didn't they lower the alcohol content on these sons of bitches?

no they didnt they are stronger now actually. they did take the caffeine and other energy shit out, so just add a 5 hour energy to them

> (OP)
>Is goon not shit cheap in America?
>Because that shit is practically given away here.
Yeah, was gonna suggest this, 40 standard drinks for dirt cheap, gets you drunk as an off wheelie badger

Ah, that's right. They took out the caffeine. That combination can make one easily black out.

just get some 1-2€/L wine pack

like i said just add a 5 hour energy into it

Can I ask you a question, friend?

yes...

>He drinks Four Lokos past 2007
>He isn't on to Chu-hi strongs yet

w-what''s your favorite flavor, s-s-senpai?

I like the 14% gold and 14% sour apple

you can get a handle of white wolf vodka for like 10 bucks, get you drunk for 4-5 days or maybe even a week depending on your tolerance

Shit booze for faggot frat boys, teenage girls and sorority sluts. Try drinking something that doesn't scream "I just turned 21 and am a huge American faggot" fucking bozo.

Easy there, kiddo. You might hurt yourself.

>bottom shelf vodka
This is correct. I've done the math.

I thought sour apple was gross but Gold is 14% and it's redbull and vodka flavor.

If only I had the courage #notmypresident

Honestly get a cheap 40 and some $20 wiskey and make youself a cheap ass boilermaker. I'm fat and these things get me drunk as fuck.

In this UK, this is probably in with a shout:

groceries.iceland.co.uk/frosty-jacks-original-apple-cider-3-litres/p/38932

22.5 units for £3.50

It is fucking awful though, pretty sure it is made with onions and sugar as that is cheaper than apples

Britchap here:
Cheap cider is the best way but you can also find cheap wine and sherry.

Those things are so hard to drink.

Consider boxed wine

Cheapest is undoubtedly yeast and sugar

they literally just ferment sugar then dilute it down and add a little bit of apple concentrate so they can call it cider

Two days tops

Damn I remember all those deaths from 4loko when they first took off. Fucking FDA babying America.

The cheapest/booziest thing I can get in a few minute walk around the corner

i feel like you should only drink four lokos if you live on the west coast and wear pastel color clothing and indulge in videogame art or music.

Otherwise if you wanna be a fuccboi get at it.

Cheapest way to become a drunkard? Not a cheap hobby as drunkard implies drinking when you wake up to when you pass out. Malt liqour is probably your best bet.

0-i0-

You pay a significant premium to get very concentrated alcohol. 80 proof vodka is cheaper per unit alcohol.
Very cheap malt liquor, strong beers like natural ice, and box wine or 3 buck chuck are runners up, but cheapest vodka always edges out. Unless you price in a quality mixer, which you would not need with the others. Very few people drink the cheap vodka straight.
Things like Four Loko seem cheap because you can buy single servings. Maybe you only need two cans for a night, so the total bill is lower than the 1.75 L vodka. If you're doing the single serving math, then the 40 ounce steel reserve might win.
Local prices, stores, and taxes might vary, so do your own math to calculate $/ounce of pure alcohol, then factor in your mixer if you need one.

Are Strong Zeros sold outside of Japan, even in Japanese supermarkets?
Or do I have to import?

>Nah man, just making it through the rest of the week
This made me profoundly sad.

>UK
Saw that Munchies video about Buckfast on youtube, you ever tried it?

Possibly cheaper to make your own really cheap cider. Just buy cheap apple juice concentrate, add lots of sugar, champagne yeast, and even more sugar later on if you want it even stronger.

Having your overage neighbor buy like 10 of these then getting completely hammered at your friends house. Those were the days. Tasted absolutely terrible though.

aristocrat vodka, or really any bottom shelf vodka, is like 13 dollars a handle and gets the job done. tastes like shit though

five loko baby!

I can assure you he's not dead. Old alcoholics don't die, they just fade away.