Paying $10 for a coffee

>paying $10 for a coffee

I seriously hope you don't do this

why do starcucks employees even pretend they know about coffee?

>paying $10 for a coffee
>coffee
>implying it's not just sugar

Mine costs like 6 bux.

I will never be an extremely extroverted well-groomed homosexual white male barista
why even live?

because it's their job

Venti coffee at Starbucks costs

I always order med black coffee and they usually give me a weird look.

I pay $1.50- $2.50 CAD ever couple days depending on where I go.

>Large dark roast, splash of milk

Most of the time I buy a fat can of coffee and make my own, works out to barely $0.25/cup

I was in one of these places for the first time, in London, last month.

Rather average coffee, although it wasn't really expensive. I just got a medium latte.

I don't drink coffee :)

I wouldn't mind sampling her finest black beans if you catch my drift

Gross

What did he mean by this?

It's average coffee to a somewhat above average price (depending on what alternatives you have in your region). I guess people go there for the frappes and whatever you call it ice cream drinks.

I think it was about £3 in Kings Cross. Not too expensive when you look around. No idea how much they charge for one of those poofter drinks tho.

it's 2.20 here for a large
i don't bother with starbucks anymore, their brewed coffee is burnt crap and everything else they sell is literally a milkshake

it sucks that they keep opening new locations every month and I'm never more than 1 city block away from a starbucks because I hate them

they could never be a pro like you
just look at all the internet access and passion you have!
no, there's no way they couldn't reach that level just through their work

there is only coffee.

don't tell me all these bullshit made up words for the same drink.
faggot cunts.

This dudes collar is triggering me.

I was thinking the same thing

that is a woman, user.

>letting black people touch your food

SHGGDDT

>drinking coffee at all

Holy shit, I want Kenia to stomp on my nuts.

a large is like $5

there is a reason its popular

Why go there? Do they even know where the beans are from? How roasted they are? The drying process? No pour-overs, no french press, no aeropress, shit tier espresso, and the list goes on. Youre better off buying good beans and an aeropress for cheaper.

Is Trump a German idealist? And other irrelevant notes from the underground.

Don't be hating on the god emperor

As they should. Standard Starbucks black is terrible, at least get the blonde roast.

In my region something that I never see in other places I've been to and that people give me a weird look over is that coffee here is served in teacups. Nearly nobody here drinks coffee in to-go cups or starbucks-like (since we don't have starbucks here) coffee. Just coffee with different names depending on different types;
(This is all literal translation, please don't use them like this.)
"Chinese" if you want a bigger cup
"Bica" (untranslated) if you want it raw and black
"Sprinkled" if you want just a droplet of milk
"Little boy"/"young boy" if you want it with milk

Usually if you ask for coffee 1) if it's a touristy place AND you're speaking another language they'll ask how you actually want it 2) they'll just give you a "young boy" (garoto).

Sugar also comes in little packets, always. They never put it themselves. Sometimes they have cool illustrations or pics.

As for the beans and all, well, it just depends on the brand of the coffee. Delta, nescafe, can't remember any others off my head. If you ask where the beans come from in an unfancy place they'll give you a weird look, so it's best to just look at the coffee brand being served usually found in the teacups themselves or sugar packets or even in the bar sign, and google it.

I do like my sugar-filled white girl coffees sometimes, when I was in London I had a super tasty one and I dearly miss it but I don't like drinking it as coffee, just... I dunno, a random to go drink, or dessert maybe. And it's definitely not everyday, as much as I have a sweet tooth.

I can say shit is overpriced here too especially since it's not popular and extremely foreign and found only in fancy places. The usual coffee I was talking about usually goes 0.50€ minimum a cup, while others go 6€ish each, even the smaller sizes.