Transfess

Transfess.

Attached: Transfess..jpg (1228x1348, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
hoskinsoncharles.blogspot.ca/2018/03/maelstrom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sometimes i don't poo in the loo

Stop posting this hideous thing

I like to imagine I am a sissy fuccboi getting dominated by an Amazonian or a lady cop with her tying me up or handcuffing me followed by bullying and humiliation all while wearing a pretty dress or something really cute and it only happens if I happen to wake up like at two in the morning that's where my most deviant thoughts crop out and I just go nuts.

Attached: 1508299646989.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Worst forced meme so far

I cross dress as a Touhou few times a year.

Attached: __konpaku_youmu_konpaku_youmu_and_saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_mazume__f939b2a11e92791cf8c68a2bb (1000x1234, 253K)

We have XXI century and you still trade shitcoins on exchanges instead of getting dividends from P3D? powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

>We have XXI century
pajeet tier spam

OH NO NO NO NO, BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 18A5BF48-AA81-495A-A3A1-55D8BA41501D.jpg (365x403, 42K)

I appreciate this, OP. Kek'ed hard.

hoskinsoncharles.blogspot.ca/2018/03/maelstrom.html
I unironically agree with Charles Hoskinson. I hate SJWs, but censoring them would make me an SJW too

How much crypto gains do I need to get enough top tier hormones/surgery to make myself a woman ?

Passable trannies are great until they move and everything in your brain lights up telling you that they are a man.

Attached: BeatifullGirl.png (264x528, 289K)

Ive been thailand, phillipines, Vietnam et al and I tell you its very difficult to spot them these days.

If there is a feeling in my head something is not right despite not being able to identify it the object is probably a tranny no matter how hot/feminine. With real women you never get that vibe.

Attached: buh.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>nice redditor you got there

>Transfess
As ugly as that motherfucker is, I kek'ed really hard at this post. nicely done op

is that a man or woman?

Xe is whatever xe wants to be, shitlord.

>censoring them would make me an SJW too
yeah I guess we better just let them take over public discourse. when your principles are on the line, sometimes you just got to lay down and lose the culture war. standing up for our vision of society would make us just like the SJWs we hate.

I consider myself an expert in the field of spotting ladyboys, but some of these soy gobbling, hormone injected gooks are getting very difficult to spot. I have even taken one home by accident before.

I let him suck my dick to be polite, then kicked him out. He had like a 2 inch dick that was the size of my pinky. No wonder they try to become women.

Recite three hail trannys for endless ADA gains.