why arent you eating pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O6gljDcLrvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flutternutter

indeed

M Y D I C K

Because it's shit.

I actually like Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwiches, instead.

Someone had a depressing childhood.

Peanut butter and nutella is not bad. Peanut butthurt, banana slices, honey and cinnamon is dank. Peanut butthurt and sausages is surprisingly good.

it's better when you use actual marshmallows

fluff is like eating marshmallows someone sucked on for a bit and spit into a jar

Because I didn't eat shit tier, overly sweet, trailer trash food?

Stop trying to create this year's 'le ebin food may'.
Nu-males will decide it for themselves.

because peanut butter and bacon is a better combo

Because I'm not a fat American

I once fucked a cup filled with marshmallows and I dont eat marshmallows in any form any more since then.

That stuff is fucking nasty OP

Well... How was it on your dick?

Felt all weird and sticky since I didnt use enough starch. I managed to cum though, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Did you use any lube?

You're just fat lol

A bit, yes. But it didnt help much and got absorbed by the starch pretty quickly. I just closed my eyes and imagined fucking my current crush and after ten minutes I filled that glass with my love.

speaking of weird sandwiches, how many of you have tried peanut butter and pickles?

i did recently. it was surprisingly good.

i'm think i'm going to add mustard next time. should add a nice kick.

Grilled Nutella is better. Fry it up in a pan loaded with butter

Do Americans really do this?

I'm not an obese AmeriSHART who suffers from a total lack of self-control and type 2 diabetes. That's why.

I don't believe you.
I think it's a New Englander thing... Which is weird, because they are surprisingly not fat.

I'm not a goy faggot from Jew York Shitty

just try it. just once. i swear it's good.

The ones who live in trailer parks do.

lol prajecting much haha?

PBJ, PBB, and PBH are all better

A bit of a Freudian slip perhaps?

Honestly, I tried this not too long ago, and I didn't like it. It tasted like nothing, maybe I didn't use enough

looks disgusting t b h f a m

I will have it for lunch one of these days. If I throw up, I swear, I will find you. Somehow, some way.

my wife did that when she was pregnant the first time. the second time, though, the very smell of peanut butter made her vomit

>carbonutter

We had a pizza day in my French class in high school. We had to bring in cool pizzas that weren't your normal "pizza". My French teacher made peanut butter and pickle pizza. It was bretty good

Any of pic related with peanut butter makes the best fucking sandwich ever.

Hell yeah, or spreading it with cream cheese on a bagel.
I get Lady McArthura bumbleberry peoper jelly at the Texas ren fair every year. Enough to last till next year.

self respect

youtu.be/O6gljDcLrvQ

The classic.

Cause I eat it on toasted english muffins

I had a gf in HS that would literally keep a jar of this under her bed. Idk what she used it for though

She wasn't fat as you would expect hearing that story so no idea why she kept it under her bed

Did you eat any of the marshmallows after?
I'd have eaten those marshmallows.

i don't have a jar of marshmallow fluff on me.

My mom used to make me fluffernutter for lunch when she was too hungover to do the weeks shopping and I got so fucking sick of it I literally feel ill just looking at that picture

because I made my own to make this snickers cake instead.

How is that marshmallow shit?
I've never seen it in a grocery store before. Probably doesn't exist here (Canadia)

Dill or Bread&Butter?

Marshmallow in any form is disgusting