Theres a dark energy about this place

Theres a dark energy about this place

Attached: 1280px-Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg (1280x800, 270K)

(((energy)))

Satanic rituals

>a city populated by sociopaths, sexual predators, pedophiles, liberals, and all around braindead degenerates gives me bad vibes Veeky Forums
No fucking shit

Ya I don’t like child rape either

Bohemian Grove

Yeah man fuck that place. I’m positive all the crazy conspiracy shit that people talk about in reference to it are true. Just look at all the despicable shit to come out from the last election: spirit cooking, weird connections between Hillary, Obama’s, podesta and Weinstein. NK should do everyone a favor and nuke it into oblivion.

100% cursed location. Very impure.

Why did you post this, user? They're coming for you.

I want to visit one of these days and see if I can feel it.

California is the only place on Earth I have decided I will never visit based solely on the people I've met who are from there.

i know some of you fags aren't being serious, but I was born in LA and from what my parents and family members tell me it was a very different place in the early 80's, and was still alright into the early 90's. modern LA is very disingenuous, so many of the people that live there aren't even from there anymore, the falseness of it all seeps through to you just from walking around.
the same thing happened to SF, but an accelerated pace and even worse.

its a fucking hell hole
I couldn't think of anything worse than being famous what a fucking nightmare that'd be

You really shouldn't have made this post, user.

yea - hollywood and spankchain. I heard they have a mansion in the hills

What were you thinking, user?

RUN

Attached: eyes.jpg (213x237, 5K)

Don't. It's shit. It's just shit. Fun fact: roads are shit in Beverly hills / studio city because nobody wants to pay to fix them. Compton niggas make the commute to harass you on the street. All the roasties have exotic hpv + HSV2, fake tits and terrible daddy issues. It's very impure. Very cursed.

How's San Diego though?

thats in norcal retard

dumb /pol/tard

Yes, it's in Northern California. But we live in Hollywood.

San diego is better. Good food, beaches are nice. Not a whole bunch going on. There are supposedly some good bars and whatnot but I've never been.

Fuck off shill