Well Veeky Forums? Who has the best fries?

Well Veeky Forums? Who has the best fries?

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/about-peta/faq/i-heard-that-some-vegetarians-sued-mcdonalds-for-using-beef-flavoring-in-its-french-fries-who-won/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checkers/rallys easily.

I used to think BK but they went ahead and changed the tried and working to "WHAT?".

I like McDonald's offering more now.

McDonald's

>potato wedges
>fries

5 guys fries are rockin

>no jack in the box curly fries
Dropped faster than you when you were 2

McDonalds back when their fries came with meat juice

when was this? been having mcdonalds for 19 years and don't remember this

Why did you also post this here? Are there any other boards I can expect to find this riveting discussion? Is this a Reddit thing? I don't understand.

He's talking about jizzing on his fries before he eats them.

peta.org/about-peta/faq/i-heard-that-some-vegetarians-sued-mcdonalds-for-using-beef-flavoring-in-its-french-fries-who-won/

Arby's. Just made some of their frozen fries. It's crazy how close they get to the real thing. delicious.

Why do vegans ruin everything?

muh dudes

You can tell that pic came from a 'groid-centric website because of it's fucking god-awful quality and serious lack of decent grammar.

Also, Arby's. Curly fries are the best fries, even if I end up with a container full of C-shaped fries by the end.

I was certain it was the emoji

Arbys is the clear winner here. /head

>hot, fresh fries
>who do you think OP?

Oddly, there isn't an overabundance of emojis, which is usually something I see on shitty images like OP's. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a variation of the pic that has even MORE emojis, saturation, and poor grammar.

Huh, never thought about this.
The closest McDonald's is 50km away, so is a KFC
I'd say KFC though.

Popeyes of course

they're just like normies who give you shit for not being normie, they want you as miserable as them.

Popeyes by a mile

Hardees/Carls Jr.

Fucking this

They are never salt on mine when I get them

Obviously.

Checker's/rally's is #1. If you disagree, you're a meme.

fpbp

/thread

>mfw the only arby's near me closed and a starbucks took its place

correct

Chapps hands down

Checker's/Rally's
Arby's
Hadrees/Carls Jr. curly fries
Wendy's
Mcdonalds
BurgerKing
everything else
in that order

Arby's curly fries

Closely followed by Jack in the Box curly fries

Followed by I don't care

Without a doubt.

Smashburger fries.

Anyone been to Fuddruckers? That place is the shit!

Sonic's fries are the absolute worst.

Popeye's>KFC>Wendy's>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McDonald's

Never had Checkers/Rally's

Burger King is easily the best in every country I've tried them but they're apparently different in Europe than they're in US.

Checkers/Rally's' fries have a thicker coating and the fries are less floppy than Popeye's' fries. Popeye's' fries are okay when still warm while Checkers' fries are only good hot.

In and out

man a&w used to have good fries good with seasoning salt and ketchup or plain with gravy. when they changed to russet suck my cock potatoes they went from being good to dog shit. mcdonalds now has the best fries only if they're hot.

Pizza Hut

Checkers, not even fucking close

Clapistanis need not apply, canucks have it down to a science when it comes to fries. There's a reason it's called French fries, La Belle Province is the origin plain and aimple

We live in a sad world if there are people who honestly believe that any fries are better than Checkers/Rallys

those look like boardwalk fries, leaf

I think McDonald's fries are disgusting (they're always soggy/too salty/mediocre), and out of every fast food fries I've tried, BK fries are made exactly how i like them.

They're still cooked in beef stock, and taste just as shitty as they always have.

>beef stock
>fries
Fucking retard.

Chic-fil-a

NO IT ISN'T CHICK FUCK YOU AND YOUR TIMELINE BULLSHIT I REMEMBER HAVING TO SPECIFICALLY CHECK IN 2006 WHICH IT WAS AND HAD TO ERASE THE K WHEN WRITING IT DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING STORE.

The one in Westport, CT?

I make a trip down to Stamford once a year and always stop off there for Arby's on my way home since its the only one within 2+ hours of where I live and I never get to have their food since moving to the East Coast. Drove by there on my trip recently and was devastated it was gone and the signs said a fucking shitbucks was moving in. Feels all the bads, man.

>no in n out animal fries
>no jack curly fries
what the fuck are you doing

Checkers=Popeyes>BK's OG fries>KFC Wedges>Mcdonalds>Literal Garbage>Wendies.

not sure, but top row is definitely better than bottom row

You people are talking about fast food fries as if they are consistent, but that's so far from the truth.
The idealized advertising pictures and actual ideal product are a fucking myth.
The potato product as shipped to the franchise has the potential to be good. The franchise supply usually has pretty good quality control. Because its controlled by expert engineers and food scientists. BUT THEN!

The handoff to the uneducated and uncaring fast food workers. You have truckers who will damage the product and allow it to freeze and thaw multiple times, resulting in freezer burn, large ice crystals, and clusters frozen together. You have managers who use said product past expiration. Same managers also dont maintain their fryers, they are dirty, the oil is unfiltered, overused, the wrong blend, and at the wrong temperature. It is also shared between many different deep fried products. Yes, fish, chicken, fries and pies all get dipped in the same shit bath, and Jew managers always extend the life of the oil by reusing it WAY past the discard time because its money in their pocket. Now onto the staff. Your food is cooked by barely-trained 16 year olds for minimum wage who could give a SHIT about quality, they are high as fuck and only there for the tiny paycheck. These angsty little fuckers are more worried about getting pussy and passing high school than working the fast food lunch rush. They dont care if your fries are overcooked, under cooked, properly salted, on the floor, an hour old, mixed with other things, touched with toilet hands, packaged and portioned correctly, etc. A lot can go wrong, and yes, it almost always does, especially when the restaurant is busy and the Jew manager under staffs and under trains the under qualified people who are under paid.

Now, tell me with a straight face, you think you are getting the exact same fries every time just because the sign outside matches your happy little franchise fantasy? Its not a known quantity you dumbasses.

Yes sir

Burger King's when fresh are pretty great, but fucking awful otherwise. Wendy's fries are good, as are Dairy Queen's.

The rest suck.

in Canada, we have a place called "New York Fries"

they are the best. that is what they do. Fries.

this. dont forget to ask for spicy fries.

Fast Food is for poor people who can't think for themselves. If you ever go to one of these places, please rethink your life.

sweet potato fries > regular potato fries

fuck yes, new york fries poutine is so goddamn good.

NYF poutine is fuckin trash

Taco Bell's got the best fries. In fact, that's the only good thing they sell and darn are they good.

KFC

You must be a fag

You fucking plebs haven't lived unless you've dined on based Del Taco fries

I really like Wendy's fries but they're really hit or miss

Sometimes they're really good and sometimes they're soggy and taste like shit

They're fried in vegetable oil now brah.

Those fries look like soggy tasteless garbage.

Wendy's fries with their chili seasoning on it. Goddamn this stuff gets my dick hard.

I will slap your teeth out you uncultured fucking faggot

Why have I never tried this before?

fuck your crinkle-cut faggot fries, bitch.

Wingstop fries are pretty good

You do realize that it's literally the same shit they make at the restaurants right?

How the fuck does In-n-Out get their fries all dry and spongy? How is it possible? You can see them cut whole potatoes and they don't seem to be freeze dried.

Whoever has waffle fries.

Popeyes Cajun fries are good, though.

arby's is fucking god tier at everything
even their onion rings are god tier

i tried BK's onion rings they were so god damn awful

I once was bored and hungry with a sack of potatoes.
I decided to make some fries without knowing what the fuck I was doing.
They were the best fries I've ever had and to this day I haven't been able to make fries as good. :(

Belgians

This nigguh. Del taco fries are way underrated.

five guys is the best

That's what homemade french fries taste like when you don't wash off the extra starch in ice water before double frying. Freeze fried fries taste better.

>tasteless

they actually over salt the fries half of the time.

Wedgefags

You forgot to turn your trip off, dipshit.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

This desu. Used to like it when yr fries in a supersize meal came super-sized.

Now for some reason they're way fatter and you get like 3 in a box.

T. Europoor

>desu

Not checking the rules is pretty reddit