$500k in crypto, jail soon, what do

Hello shitheads

Short and simple -- I'm 19. I have around $500k in crypto. I just got sentenced to 5 months in jail. What's my best strategy for my crypto holdings while I'm MIA for five months?

Anything I should do, any suggested holds? Should I cash out before I go to zero during those five months?

Thanks m8s

[will repost this tomorrow at an earlier time if this doesn't get enough replies]

Attached: 32sq4E6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walletinvestor.com/forecast/dragonchain-prediction
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wt shit u did?

Make sure you have your shit off an exchange and HODL in a safe place. Maybe use multiple hardware wallets with the private keys written down on multiple pieces of paper distributed throughout various hidden places. What coins you got desu?

what you're in for or no advice

Im 21, 20k in crypto. Also headed to jail for a few months for some felony drug sale charges. I'd definitely hold a majority ETH and XRP, cuz theyre standard bluechips. The rest of my portfolio is VEN and ENG tho. Good things might come of VEN by June but ENG is def an over a year hold

Just cash out and bribe the judge or a local politician with donations

drugs

advise now pls

Buy ETH and BTC maybe EOS (register it) put it all on a hardware wallet and go to jail faggot.

Obviously you should reinvest your holdings into a large stash of more drugs so you can flip it when you get out.

already apart of ledgergang
right now, from what I recall off top of my head since I don't really check my portfolio anymore -- TRAC. EVE. ICX. WTC. AChain. RChain. CRED.

Good amount of ICOs on the way.

Put 300k in Vanguard's federal money market fund. It's like tether, but secured by the FDIC and it pays a small dividend of ~1-2%.

Of the rest, do something like...
25% BTC
25% ETH
10% XRP
10% XMR
10% VEN
10% NANO
10% in random shitcoins that you're prepared to lose but could moon (e.g. REQ, COSS, Jibrel)

worst advise

ez:
90% BCH 10% LINK

sorry man -- these coins suck.
too normie.

also not buying VEN since I already sold my stack a while back. 19 cents --> $4, tfw could've sold higher

you'll want to pick up some EVE, dont go all in of course
I would go 5-10% if I was at 500k
personally im 40% EVE since Im only at 150k

you a lying sack a shit, with that much money you can be in house arrest ez

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 309K)

>too normie.
>thinks this is a bad thing

Best advice is to stop doing drugs.

>Put 300k in Vanguard's federal money market fund
That $1k when he gets out is going to be so sweet.

but i'm not.

what part of *in crypto* do you not understand. i'm not cashing out fucktard -- i have NO usd. straight up crypto. ain't paying burger tax

fuck off eve bag holder. useless shitcoin

everything to powh3d, thank me later

Hello sir you can give them to me for safe keeping sir. I can give you address to send or you can post ledger seed here. Please to hurry as there is not much time sir

you're a few months late to comment and ten years late in creativity

no gains from ur noob coins

Tether up, set buy order at 5k (4k if you wanna take a risk) come back to 30 BTC just as the bull run is about to get startef

Woops I mean 100 BTC

ALL IN Dragonchain
walletinvestor.com/forecast/dragonchain-prediction

Buying coins on centralized exchanges is a meme, especially in this market. Always invest in the next big thing, which as of now is decentralized investment smart-contracts powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

Spend it on new identity + plane ticket

Might be a good idea to cash out some, and diversify into a gold/silver commodity portfolio. Just in case the untethering brings about total carnage, just in time for Gox 3: Revenge of the nips.

50% CREDITS
50% neo for gas dividends.

why are you going to jail?

Well if youre going to be MIA for 5 months just move your coins into either ETH or BTC. Or move it into NEO if you think its going to remain stable and get 5 months worth of dividend GAS when you get back.

Drop all the shitcoins for now, get back into top cap coins. Get the bulk of your coin on paper encrypted or better yet memorize a wallet seed. Then send some over to Bitmex to hedge short with. Say send $100K worth to Bitmex, go short with 5x leverage. Either the market goes up and you get margin called for $100k, but then still have $500k worth, or the market continues down, you keep retain your $500k worth and stack more coins in the process.

Cryptofeln

Since you can't move it, if I were you I'd DIVERSIFY to minimize risk, and HOLD. Be SMART, don't keep the entire thing in crypto.

Within crypto, load up on BTC 55%, ETH 15% and 30% pick the altcoins you like.
>protect against flippening by matching BTC with BCH. BTC + BCH = 50% of your crypto
I like NANO, XMR, BTCP, EOS, RLC. NEO even though it's a shitcoin, has a cult following.

Take 10% and put it outside of crypto, to finalize some gains. That means 50k.
>5 months is an eternity in crypto, the Jews could #shutitdown while you're in the slammer. You won't be able to do anything. Protect yourself.

Of that 50k
>spend 10k on a 6month Treasury Bill. There might be 2 interest rate hikes in the next 6 mos, according to )))Powell's(((forecast. This means you could move it into a 30 year Treasury Bond when you get out and it will pay high interest rate, safe return higher than inflation, and if the rate lowers later, you could resell your 30 year T-bond for higher value.
>no matter what happens to btc, some of your money is safe
>treasury.gov

5.5k into a IRA for 2017
>tax free earnings adds up over time
>open a traditional IRA and you can write it off your taxable earnings
>IMO this is preferable to Roth tax free growth when your big earnings are on crypto and you want every tax break you can get, so you can put the savings back into crypto for massive gains and pay less taxes now

5.5k into an IRA for 2018

29K into a taxable brokerage account
>open your IRA (tax free) and your taxable brokerages with the same company
>Vanguard not recommended because their trading platform is shitty and the other companies have caught up with their low fees
>I recomend Fidelity, good platform, low fees, easy to find Fidelity center everywhere

Protect yourself from the govt by PAYING YOUR TAXES. Hire a tax accountant who doesn't work for a chain. Tell him you want to pay as little taxes as possible.

Bad idea faggot

Keep 60% in top 5 and 40% in shitcoins

It wouldn't be a bad idea to throw some ETH into powh3d, but I wouldn't all in it lmao.

>small pump
>get liquidated
>crash
>loose btc value

kek let divsnek take care of your money ethpyramid.io

>muhh have pitty on me, now gibs advice
LARP

You should play it safe. You cant touch your coins while youre away.
That means go for top coins, btc eth and neo. Max 10% shitcoins

I know you said you won't pay taxes, I get it, but if you decide you can afford to, this would protect you from THE LONG HARD DICK OF THE LAW. Cash out in LBC if you can't coinbase.

Going legit you can get loaded and not get fucked by the law later. In case you reconsider this. Tax guy can get you a deal to pay some now, some later if you want.

Pay the taxes out of your crypto.

RUNDOWN
Crypto : 450k minus taxes and tax preparer fees
>55% BTC + BCH 1:1 in coins not dollars
>15% ETH
>30% ALTS

10K Treasury Bill
>roll over into 30 year Treasury Bill when you get out
>don't worry you can sell those used through a broker anytime you want to, don't have to wait 30 years

11k into 2017 and 2018 IRAS
>7k FXY this is Japanese yen
>safe haven if the dollar crashes and we are entering strange new times RN anything could happen
>3k Money Market
>cash, in case of crash

29k into taxable account
>9k FUSEX large cap 500
>3k FHIFX income (reinvest dividends)
>5k FCPGX small growth fund
>2k FSPTX tech
>2k FIDU industrials
>2k FENY energy/oil
>2k FUTY utilities
>4K SGOL gold

= 40K total into the stock market
>in case the Jew wrecks crypto
10k bonds 450k crypto plus taxes

Sell and buy real estate

At least is what i would do if i wasnt a poorfag.

>bluechips
So fucking adorable.

Buy SOAP