Shoot my own meat

>shoot my own meat
>grow my own veggies on a 602m field
>9 different fruit trees in the garden
>only need to buy spices

Who /selfsufficient/ here?

Post pics, I sadly dont have the resources to be self sufficient but I really wish I did

i grow some herbs on my patio but condo living doesnt really allow for such self sufficient food growing

>Living in the middle of nowhere

>shoot your own meat

What do you hunt? I like venison and rabbit but I would get really tired of it for every meal.

Though dove is pretty fucking good, I might be able to eat that forever.

Do you have a well? What do you do for oil/butter?

Did you build your own guns?
Do you make your own bullets?
Do you forge your own tools?

not him. i bought and own my own flintlock, have been repairing it and caring for it myself. i cast my own balls. i own my own tools.

>uses the internet
>self sufficient

I'd love to get to the point where I'm financially stable enough to "bug out." Of course you can't go completely off the grid. Even 200 years ago the people out in the boonies used currency and understood they were part of society, if somewhat disconnected from it.

>he doesn't have a biodome for producing his own vanilla, black pepper and cardamom

git gud

>he has a 1D field

>Work 3 days a week
>can buy all the things you toil over and have the rest of my time free

wonder what I meant by this

>live in New Zealand
Everything you guys say to make you sound like a /selfsufficient/ is just the normal day in the life here.
quit being full of yourself. everyone should be doing that by now

There's a different between outsourcing entertainment and needing entertainment to survive. Unless his heart is hooked up to a wifi pacemaker, he can be self-sufficient and still use the internet.

>shoot my own meat

I buy most of my food on EBT.

Does that count as being self sufficient?

All fields are one-dimensional by definition.

>I cannot into physics

Why do people want to have animals and hobos living under their houses?

>His field has defined length, but no width or height
> all produce is one dimensional and cannot be seen at all in three dimensional space

gtfo pleb

>wifi pacemaker
The internet of things is coming

That's really nice your daddy left you the estate and you dont need to work for a living.
You truly earned it... I guess.

I grow my own herb. Have a small garden for peppers. Close enough I guess.

Hey.

Try to post a squared number. With the ctrl+alt+2 version.

Then post it.

It turns into a normal two. Obviously he's talking about a 60 square meter field.

I'm jelly. That's exactly what I want to do, if only I owned some land.

>being this jelly

Land in the US can be extremely cheap, plus you don't even need much to grow food, and hunting can be done on federal lands or you may have a hunting lease somewhere.

Pretty much any dirt poor redneck in the south manages as much.

Are you a europoor or something, where hunting is only for the aristocracy?

A raised house is easier and cheaper than building an in ground foundation, plus depending on the climate it can be much better to have airflow under the house (like in a hot climate) or to avoid the freezing ground which can fuck shit up (in a very cold climate). Also, could have to do with the building code (if any) in the area, a raised house my be easier for permitting reasons and such than an in ground foundation. Plus of course access to plumbing and electrical shit is simpler when it is not buried.

No wonder your houses take off at the first sight of a storm.

>posting animu on a food and cooking board.

>have animals and hobos living under their houses?

They're both good sources of food when times get tough.

Take any field considered as a vector space over itself. Then take the element 1, the multiplicative identity of the field. It's trivial to prove that this forms a basis, hence the field is one-dimensional.

>I cannot into mathematics

I doubt all those claims you stupid fucking weeb

This. No one who does that much work could also possibly be a fucking weeaboo. Weebs spend all their time indoors masturbating and crying over the fact that their waifu will never be real.

>People who like anime can't work hard

Do you seriously believe this?

I wouldn't call eating mini-micro pizzas and masturbating to chinese cartoons all day hard work.

>Do you seriously believe this?
Wholeheartedly yes. The only exception is for normies who like occasional normalfag animus like Cowboy Bebop or DBZ.

That GIF in OP however is the kind of shit only watched by neckbearded basement-dwellers.

hes a human being. why are you even wasting time asking if he has delusions of grandure to sustain his shitty existance?

>cast my own balls
I know I'm immature but couldn't get past this