What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YLy4j8EZIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To tak over.

>hey we need a competitor for doritos to provide a shittier alternate
>what if we take the stale doritos and twist them into a shittier shape and repowder them?
>at last i have truly become takis

That's why doritos made a shit copy of these called dynamites? Takis have nothing to do with Doritos and the fuego is better than all Dorito flavors

Takis are way too salty.

die.

no, they taste terrible. I gave them to lots of people too and everyone agreed they tasted terrible.

They don't really have any flavor of their own, just heat and sour, way too sour

I don't even like sour shit most of the time but I really like Takis. And they're not all sour anyway.

The purple bag is delicious

Ah yes, those horrid little goblins ruined a munchy session for me once. Never had a more stupid chip. Too hard (not meaning crunchy, actually hard), too salty, too small, just a badly designed junk food item overall.

Truly
Awful
Kike
Idea

Takis are pleb filters

for you

Takis are shit
No flavor
They're really hard, when I was trying them I tried to bite and it didn't even crack, I just scraped off some of that putrid dust on accident

They're just hot. That's boring . Spicy things aren't fun because they're hot and make your mouth hurt. There's supposed to be flavor beyond "ow"

the same company made speedsters which is shitty car shaped chips and a metric dick ton of powder on each and every single chip

Well, these chips did originate from Mexico, and they are honestly lowest tier of Mexican chips. I'm pretty sure the only people that go out of their way to eat these are dirty spics and equally dirty whites

Try these bad boys instead, OP.

>Vroom vroom VROOOM

youtu.be/7YLy4j8EZIk

muh mestizo

To deplete the world of salt.

Gastritis.

To give elementary school kids high blood pressure, broken teeth and mouth ulcers
These things are like taco and salt flavored rocks. My 12 year old eats them then complains about shitting fire the next morning but keeps going back for them

Stop giving them to your child then.

Why? That shit is kind of funny

Or don't, I don't give a fuck. At least he'll already be toothless when he starts smoking meth.

so you only befriend people who agree with you and have the same taste?
or are you such and insufferable cunt that everyone just waves you off and agrees with what you are saying for the sake of conversation?

Fuck your damned overseasoned turkey

lol, thinking you have good taste because you said takis>Doritos. You're a fucking retard.

Not a fan of the lime flavoring they put into it

>bitching about them being too sour
>bitching about them being too hot
>bitching about them being too salty
>bitching about them being too crunchy

Christ you're a bunch of babies. Are you seriously whining about chili & lime chips modeled after taquitos being too hot/sour/salty/crunchy? Do you eat chocolate cake and complain about it being too sweet and chocolatey?

Takis are just plain bad.

They're just shitty dude
It's not that they're too hot
it's that they're JUST hot

The fuck is going on here. Someone replied to my post in another thread with the same exact image.

Fuckin Cream of Wheat Guy is everywhere!

Kek