ITT. What do you eat NOW?

ITT. What do you eat NOW?

me:
Bread, dry sausage and camembert with a good beer.
>bon appétit !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIa3LW0aR0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1664
>good beer

better than kro and heineken

best beer are belgian, i agree

bump

>dry sausage
>good cheese
>nice crusty bread
>decent beer
I"m jealous user

I'm going to make some mustard chicken that I left marinating overnight with fries in about half an hour

This looks typically French (I have been to France many times and had similar lunches)

But the Bread looks wrong?

French here, it's a "campagne" or "tradition", it's an other form of baguette, that goes very well with cheese and "charcuterie" (pork meat like sausage, bacon,... don't know how to say it in english)

>One of the unique and rare advantage of living in france, food ...
It sounds very good. Bon appétit!

I can get everything but the good bread where I live, but there's no real bakeries around here, and so many people mistakenly like their bread to be completely soft that I pretty much have to make it myself to get crusty bread and I'm still a novice baker so it doesn't always turn out

>charcuterie
I am English and there is no real direct translation.

Thanks for explaining the bread, it did look a bit different to what I normally have.

Having said that, I usually have a Baton and Pâté (and of course the default 1664)

Made me jelly francoise.

Right now im eating clementines, copious amounts since they are full of vitamins and in season.

Nothing. It's Thanksgiving and there'll be a feast later

charcuterie just means cured meats.

>charcuterie just means cured meats.
Yes but like I said there is no direct translation in English, I fully understand what frogbro meant and I think most travelled Brits would too but I didn't want to attempt a direct translation because it doesn't sum it up very well.

Is this from Skyrim

Where do you live? Can not you find a good baguette here?

Oh my bad. Little off topic here, wanna make a meaty stew with guiness instead of redwine.

What meat would you use as a real UK island ape. I normaly always use beef but who knows maybe you got a good idea.

in the middle of the u.s. the only bakeries around are like walmart and shit, where they take fresh baked bread and bag and seal it before it cools so it loses any crust it had. I've got an aldis nearby for everything else but their bread generally isn't crusty either but I'll get better at baking and nothing beats bread fresh out of the oven

Beef is good with Guinness, they compliment each other very well.

If you are expecting me to suggest Lamb or Mutton . . .then NO! - They work better with wine.

If you are going to make a British stew then you need to finish off with Dumplings (or Doughboys).

It's a simple suet and flour mix that is thrown in the stew about 30 mins before the end. Check online for the recipes.

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=AIa3LW0aR0o

>cheese and meat

Enjoy your hhhnnnggg

>I've got an aldis nearby for everything else but their bread generally isn't crusty either but I'll get better at baking and nothing beats bread fresh out of the oven
No fresh bread for you...It's so sad...

dear god user i'm jealous of you !

>good beer
>16 en canette
>saucisson qui m'a l'air suspicieusement de supermarché
>camembert de même
C'est mal de mentir aux défficients en nourriture user

I know, it's pathetic and I have laughably little counterspace to work with when baking

Et alors? va me trouver un camenbert AOP et un saucisson "label rouge" dans n'importe quel autre pays d'europe que la france et ont en reparle...

Je suis Anglais mais je sais l'implication.
Calmez-vous.

C'est ce que je sous entendais user

Ha ok je croyais que t'étais encore un de ces trouduc qui voyais pas la chance qu'on a en France (point de vu nourriture hein). Autant pour moi.

Coffee with whipping cream, over easy fried eggs, and delicious crusty bread I baked the other day.
10/10 breakfast.

Though yours looks like 11/10 by my scale lol.

>Coffee with whipping cream
Not for me, thanks, i like black coffee without anything.
>easy fried eggs, and delicious crusty bread I baked the other day.
Invite me.

>thinks the bread cheese and meat are necessary
>mfw

Not necessary, but it's so good !!!!
Enjoy your bitchless and tasteless life.

Yeah I usually drink it black, but figured might as well since it's Thanksgiving and I had left over whipping cream with no real use for it. Probably going to add some rum to it in a bit...

>rum
>You're forgiven

bread, cheese, smoked salmon, and beer

You literally turned my world upside down with that spread.

Good afternoon, fellow cu/ck/s. Today I'm gonna eat some pasta e fagioli (pasta fazool, for you Amerifats) for supper.

>pasta fazool

Not only have I never heard a fellow american pronounce it like that, I've only met 2 people in my entire life that knows what it is. Do you now realise precisely how irrelevant you are to the rest of the world?

In america we call it bean soup with added starch. Do you see how much more sensible that is, now?

Chef john (from food wishes) disagrees

>fellow American
>realise
Fuck off fgt.