Other urls found in this thread:

evrythng.com/industries/food-and-beverages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

group photo at local empty bmw stand

Proceede to hide it under my jacket

>remove rfid chip from bottle, place it in fake wine bottle

What am I missing here?
>inb4 1 word replies like 'brainlet'
Statistically speaking, I'm probably smarter than you.

Nothing, thats exactly what will happen.

thanks, just flambéd 100k

oh shit, according to wiki, you can't flambé with wine

forgive me Veeky Forums

The chip is in the cork. Removing the cork from the bottle breaks the seal and destroys the chip.

Did you think it was a sticker, brainlet?

the time that the RFID on the fake wine bottle exits the shipment yard will be recorded? They just need to then look at footage from before that date? Still, RFID and a simple cryptographic method should be enough IMHO. Blockchain is overkill.

>"This is my item, my ownership is registered on the blockchain"
>Chinese government confiscate the item and ignores your "ownership"

What am I missing here?

Sounds foolproof.

Seeing I'm an alcoholic, this is great!
Just kidding. I'd drink anything as long as it got 10% at least. I'd drink Nepalese piss if it had alcohol in it.

that'd require either stealing loads of the real product to then swap the chips or buying a few bottles then selling a handful of fakes

the products will be marked as sold or stolen anyway so neither are possible

in other words you're a dumb fuck

also you'd be taking a chip out of legit product

fuck you're so dumb

It only actually requires a couple of insiders at a manufacturer.

But I guess that'll never happen in China lol!

>Gets a real bottle
>Gets a fake bottle
>Tales tag off of real bottle, puts it on fake bottle
>Now has real bottle with no tag.
Why would you want to do this? On a small scale maybe with consumers returning goods. Though end users aren't their target.

I suppose you could do this to an entire cargo, but then you'd have to get your hands on and entire cargo of expensive wine somehow.

Meanwhile the location and other tracking details of the fake wine will be all fucked and never make it to their intended store. The distributors will get their hands on the fakes and realize there's no data, and be able to find out that their shipment was stolen a d Fi d out who did it by tracking the original tags and finding out when it happened. Without VEN they'd never know.

I'm also guessing they're tamper proof. Sunny talked about other goods where the product would have to be destroyed to remove the tag, so I can't imagine it would be that simple.

subbly chenn

Attached: 1513330979949.jpg (800x564, 69K)

What a scam

The wine is imported from Italy. You actually this stupid or just pretending to be retarded?

lol

the private key is generated inside a chip, and that key is written to the blockchain and mapped to the object it's referencing. In the case of the wine bottles, when the wine is bottled, a chip is attached to the cork and the inside of the bottle, and THEN a private key is generated and stored on the chain.

Since data on a blockchain is immutable (cannot be changed), a consumer can scan that chip in the bottle and know for a fact that it IS what it says it is.

From there, the consumer takes the bottle home and pops the cork. VeChain's wine solution is that once the cork pops, it destroys the chip. This stops some nefarious counterfeiters from refilling a bottle with cheap wine, and then recorking corking it, and selling it.

If they tried to sell it, the buyer could scan the chip, but it wouldn't authenticate as that chip would be destroyed. As long as the chip was still scan-able, then you would know the wine is authentic.

and this is proven to be tamper proof?

you should stop posting in this thread lmao

Why? Something useful might come out of this VEN bagholder spam for once.

You have proven to be a learning proof retard

How am I to pilfer wine from m'lord now? This shit don't take feudalism into consideration

A brain

>s-s-s-stopppp asking questions just buy my b-b-b-b-bags these don't deserve any answers

Temperature sensor, accelerometer, orientation sensor, GPS tracking built into the varying chips. Double point of failure with the addition of the private key generation occurring after the bottle is corked means it would be nearly impossible to tamper with and not trigger a sensor.

The question has already been answered fucking retard. This is like a little kid asking “ok but why” over and over again.
>dude just move rfid from one bottle to another lol
Can’t do that because the tag is kept in the cork, removal of the cork would destroy the tag making it impossible to scan. And if you steal a tag from an unsold bottle, that theft will obviously be recorded.
>durr ok what proof is there that this is tamper proof?
Removing the cork destroys the tag, it is designed to be tamper proof. Every tag is recorded on the blockchain, you can’t have insiders within the supply chain selling corks to counterfeiters, it would be tracked down instantly.

Attached: 897A63F5-DDC1-42F5-8F2A-3BA806F4593E.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

What if the crate falls and triggers all these anti-tamper measures.
Ur a shill, which is ok, but if you wanna unload these bags u gotta do better. Hope you bought in early, because at any rate y'all are making the original investors filthy rich.

How would a crate falling affect the tags? The bottles are more likely to be destroyed and be unsellable than for the chip to be triggered in a way that they can no longer be useful.

And I’m not trying to unload anything. This is a long term hold for me, full confidence in their product. Keep asking dumbass questions, all it does is make you look like a dumbass.

then literally everyone at every other point in the supply chain will be able to clearly see who let it happen, how it happened, exactly where and when it happened and they will have to deal with it? that's the point.

>>remove rfid chip from bottle, place it in fake wine bottle
>buys a bottle for $100 to sell a fake bottle for $10

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

if a bottle of wine is meant to be kept at an optimum temperature, then, with Vechain's system, there is an incentive for companies to prove themselves and provide the quality assurance, hence DNV.

evrythng.com/industries/food-and-beverages/
Oh, look! There is already a solution to all this. And it does not include useless tokens, expensive nodes, stolen EVM and Solidity compiler, closed source and centralized "blockchain".

Guess which one is going to be used in practice. Oh wait, the one I linked is already used. (Do not forget to check those juicy partnerships)

You guys think since people start buying wine from napa valley sunny is gonna take a photo from a random wildfire and say "new partnership with the state of california"

Do you think you're smart and that no ones ever thought of that?