Wisdom tooth coming

>wisdom tooth coming
>can't eat anything without sharp pain

good

>wisdom teeth
>teeth growing in

Fuck off 10 year old

This is an 18+ website

Even if it stops hurting get them removed no matter what. Dentist told me I needed mine removed and I ignored him because they never hurt. I'm now 28 and have braces because they shoved my teeth around to fit.

>iCuck
>posting retarded meme image
>wisdom teeth just now growing in

Reported for obvious underage b&

You've literally just turned 18 and now you're calling everyone underage.

My wisdom teeth started coming in at 21.

How retarded are you?

I HAD 2 WISDOM TOOTHS EXTRACTED MY DOCTOR WAS NICE

BUT SHE SAID DON;T DRINK IT ENHANCES THE MEDCINE EFFEC

SO I DRANK OLD MONK AND COKE

I DIDNT FEEL PAIN? DO THAT

Why do you loudpost, gobshite user?

i aint isa get it up ua

fuck you for even replying

I'm 23

A few years ago I went to the dentist and they were amazed by my wisdom teeth. Apparently I only have three as opposed to four.

Wisdom teeth are being phased out by evolution. Thank fuck because they hurt.

Same shit for me user what the fuck
It's been two days when I try to chew anything I bite my own gums

Last August my wisdom teeth made a valiant push while I was in the midst of tonsillitis. I didn't eat a fucking thing for like a month.

Suck it up I was eating burgers the day after getting my wisdom teeth removed

Yeah, and you probably wash down a handful of Ghost peppers with a 658 IBU IPA. Cool. Come back and see us when you get out of middle school.

All these low test beta males whose tiny jawlines can't support wisdom teeth

Everyone here can support wisdom teeth, it just hurts when they come through.

Were you trying to impress people with that post?

I dont get this.
My wisdom teeth didn't hurt at all. Maybe a little sensetive on the gum but not paintful.

Does this mean they came through well?

Sometimes the gum gets caught on top and this can hurt whenever you bite down on anything.

Nigger do you even go to the dentist regularly? They should've told you to book that shit by now.

Also if you have to do all 4 good luck, 2 of mine were impacted and it took me a full week and half until I could eat solid food again.

Please get x-rays from your dentist, I didn't check my wisdom teeth and ended up having them pierce my jawbone. Indescribable pain + horrible infections as well as a soup-only diet for 2 months, don't let that happen.

Water fasting.

LOUDPOSTING IS A WAY IF LIFE

If you remove them you will also need braces because of too much room for the other teeth. It's a battle that can't be won, but you should not give your money to the dental jew.

This is not true, nobody i've known got braces after removing wisdom teeth, even myself. I had to have my jaw broken bc it fused to it

Announcing reports is a rule dumbass

It's not a rule at all, dipshit, it's against the rules.

Some people's wisdom teeth come in like this.

>tfw no wisdom teeth

>tfw only got wisdom teeth in the front

This is 100% not true. You might be thinking of space maintainers for children when they get teeth pulled to maintain space for the adult tooth to come in but that is totally different.

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in high school. Then growing in was some of the worst pain I've ever been in. Holy shit it was terrible. I couldn't even sleep. I barely ate.

ayy mine come in almost like this, but turned completely 90°!

no pain yet, although i'm only 18 so i might have to get them removed in a few years if they cause any trouble

in about a year or 2 the pain will be unbearable.

>get my wisdom teeth removed
>eat icecream for three days

>get my wisdom teeth removed
>get dry socket
>eat hydrocodone for two weeks

My best friend, fiancee and mother each only had two. So basically, everyone I've ever cared to ask about it.

I have three.

I'm 25 and all my wisdom teeth have grown almost perfectly at least 5 years ago. Never once hurt. Upper ones have grown on a slightly upper row and slightly inclined outwards. Lower ones have also grown on a slightly upper row.
I don't see why I should remove then

Just got 2 removed at the same time, what am i in for lads

Holy shit you two

>wisdom teeth
>wisdom

cant even grow straight

Holy fuck no. You have them removed at that age dumbshit. Unless it's some extreme abnormality I am unaware of

They come through when you are 10 years old.

Wisdom teeth can erupt anywhere between the ages of 17 and 25, though exceptions to that exist. Sometimes they never erupt at all.

Make a dentist appointment to have them removed. Impacted wisdom teeth like that can cause massive cavities in the molars next to them. In my case, one of my molars structurally collapsed due to a cavity because of that, and now it's mostly filler material.

I'm part of the 35% of people who never developed them at all. Feels good being part of the next step in human evolution.

Same here. Feels good man.

I'm part of the x% of people who developed them fully without any issues and now they are completely functional teeth. Feels good having big ass jaw and mouth.

Get a decent blender, like a Blendtec, Vitamix, or Cleanblend which is a cheap but high quality mostly-Chinese Vitamix clone. Don't be gross and blend meat. Do lots of stuff with grains, beans, fruit, nuts, and greens. Don't be one of those weirdos who mixes plant milk with greens. Those two should always be separate. Keep your freezer filled with bags of peeled ripe bananas so you can make instant chocolate icecream at any time.