Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

HOURLY

BUTTER

it's a snack, stop being obsessed with the USA eurocuck

No idea, but i think I'd like to spend a night with that woman.

do you reckon that would make it easier or harder to take a shit?

Once I ate a butterdog (butter in a hot dog roll) on a dare. Was the greasiest puke/shit I ever had afterwards. 2/10, would not recommend.

Texas here. I would never eat it like that, but I admit sometimes I cut some butter in pieces and eat it with sugar. Many people actually do that.

Oregon here. When the fuck k are you useless faggots going to seceed? Do we have to wait for the next liberal president for you guys to throw another hissy fit and hopefully leave?

>no ring
Fuck yea

Wow

holy shit my dick

I buy really good butter, and sometimes do a one for me, one for the pan. Mildly ashamed, but whatever.

That meme rootbeer on the counter triggered me.

>this much hypocrisy
NASAs last telemetry on my sides places them just past voyager I

>spend a night
More like 20 minutes

>the way she presses it further down her throat

arizona here. you people are even worse than those in seattle. nothing but walking garbage that some how managed to slither its way in to the local thrift shop to buy back their grandfathers sweaters that they sold to get that "sweet fixie that chad was selling"

I was going to furiously refute that, but meth seems to be our biggest export here, so I shall stand silent on the matter.

Texas is slowly becoming a purple state. I doubt they'll be extreme enough to ever do something like that.

Make sure it's not following her butter snack.

I'm from Mississippi and sometimes I coat chunks of very cold butter in a cornmeal batter and deep fry it in lard until golden brown. A true delight. One time I set up a booth at the local county fair and sold out 500lbs of butter in 6 hours. I never saw such happy faces. Of course we edged you out on the fattest state in the union by a hairs breath, but we're with you if you want to secede. We already have, sort of.

Kill yourself /v/ermin

Its just you fatty. t.Texas

The butter adds a pleasant texture

Is the joke that Don actually did think of him, to the point of sabotaging his work?

>abandonstate portland shitter having anything to criticize about anyone

all anyone knows about you is that you're due north of a state that actually matters

Yep Don seems like an ideal specimen but he lives under these layers of self-delusion

Wisconsin here. In pre school butter is a common afternoon snack for children to regain energy after a long day of playing and running around. It's served cut in pieces with a bunch of marshmallow fluff and chocolate sauce.

So no, we don't just swallow whole pieces of butter. That's just gross.

Secede.

You've got spell check built right in, try using it. And Portland mocking people for acting out on who got elected is the best kind of hypocrisy.

>112 people arrested over the weekend for rioting
>less than half were even registered to vote

/v/ get out

California here, because of the large Hispanic population we eat our butter sticks in tortillas.

fucking americans

2/3rd of your population is overweight
half of those people are obese

I wonder why

In Virginia we like to take sticks of butter, coat them in old bay and eat them inside of a pita, been eating it for 15 years and I've never felt better

this is some european retard's attempt at trolling. disregard.

t. Someone who's never been south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Noooice

this literally has me rock hard

>no teeth

Kentucky here. I had this snack as a child sometimes, but it was with margarine and we used sugar AND cinnamon. The thought without cinnamon sounds disgusting and not worth it. But, carry on.

>goes through the effort of making a picture to prove how Americans don't obsess over Europeans without seeing the irony

>t. buttmad europoor

Eating a whole stick of butter is not normal
But in America it is
Don't do America

This makes my pee pee tingle.

Yeah i would, she would be fully lubed when that bar comes out.

>an entire tv show about our city
Nah.

North Carolina here, I don't eat my butter at once, I like to spread my daily stick out throughout the day.

>tfw she never did anal

genna need some sauce

threads like these are why we need flags

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright I'm sorry.
That is fuckin fucked up.
What's her number?

nice trips
first post best post

absolutely fucking disgusting

the fuck is wrong with yall srsly

Maine here, butter is really a seasonal treat. You melt the butter, mix it with sugar, honey and real maple syrup , and pour it over a pot of packed snow. The quick chill makes a carmal/crunchy/chewy treat for kids and grandma alike

You silly. Texans aren't humans.

Jesus how many calories is that? Must be at least 2000 right?

810, apparently.

You don't watch butter for the calories, you watch it for the fat.

I have the weirdest boner now

>one for me, one for the pan
That's just good cooking. Til you get to the chicken, of course.

desu you can eat poule de bresse raw

>Went to a farmers market in Alaska.
>Found a booth called "Killer Shrimp"
>Order a bowl.
>Watch them throw a stick of butter into a pan fired by hell itself, a heaping scoop of garlic and herbs and shrimp.
>The base of this is literally butter.
>Handed the bowl and some bread.
>Wept freedom as I ate it.

Used to have this every couple years

Since the fairs started pushing deep fried butter on a stick (with icing) I get at least one or two of those every year

ITT: a millennial discovers potted shrimp.

Not even a Texan here, but how are people like you going to reconcile your smug disdain for TX as it becomes a purple state? For a while now you've been able to ignore the hipster nests like The People's Republic of Austin and Tijuana satellite campus (SA), but as more and more west coast refugees flood into the state I'm interested to see how the narrative will change.

It's cool, I'd probably marry you if I ever met you in real life.

Not my fault I never know such a thing existed...