do americans really eat this?

>Not a Dersert Eagle.

>give guns as gifts
Only if your family loves you.

Yes, but only on holidays.
Christmas is coming.

>too poor to buy a real deagle brand deagle
kill you'reself

Is that the Glock brand Glock that can pass through american airport metal detectors undetected?

Only if the TSA doesn't have fat women working nearby.
They can smell it from 50 feet.

>guns
you racist violent pig

>/pol/

I think you mean /k/ or /mlp/

Is spatchcocking a meme?

No u

No I meant /pol/. Only racist /pol/tards carry guns. Why're you so scared to leave your house that you leave with a gun? You don't need them.

This b8 is awful

Except it's not? I live in Washington state and walk outside at night all the time. Never been robbed or assaulted. Guns aren't needed.

>cancer isn't real since I haven't gotten it.

Let me guess, you moved here from Commifornia?

I'm am vegan so chances are I'll never get it.
My mom moved here from there when I was 6. So what?

>Vegan.
>Communist spawn.
Get the fuck out of my goddamn state.

I live in Oregon, right under you. I've never been assaulted here but I have been harassed and followed a few times. I can't own a gun though because I wouldn't pass the psych test cause yeah, I'd probably just blow my brains out in front of who ever was about to attack me. (Lets see if they recover from that shit)

Instead I just yell at people and run away as fast as I can so I'm not like kidnapped or raped in the streets.

But I think people need to be armed. I think our society is breaking down pretty fast and I don't think it matters who the fuck is sitting in some office, far far away from any kind of reality. This shit doesn't actually effect them. It effects regular people who go to work every day and shit like that.

I watched my mom get mugged when I was 10 years old in Florida. Maybe that makes me paranoid. But it'd probably do the same to you if you had that experience.

so go back to your shit state. you are the fucking cancer.

If his cuck ass got mugged he would probably not press charges and try to get more gun control.

>I can't own a gun though because I wouldn't pass the psych test
I don't think there is psych test to own a gun unless your state has a weird law I don't know of. They just do a background check and see if you are really crazy or not. I've been in a psychiatric hospital and I walked into a pawn shop and bought a glock .45. It was just a 5 weekday waiting period.

Oh, see that's the only problem I really have with it. If there is no test like that, there should be. You shouldn't be able to loophole your way to a gun by going to a gun show.

My mom was a jehovah witness when she got mugged. She did chase after the guys who eventually got her purse out of her hands because she did try to fight back, but she probably wouldn't use a guns because as far as JWs are concerned, those kill people. She just wanted her bag back.

if you've ever been involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric institution then you can't own a gun.

>You shouldn't be able to loophole your way to a gun by going to a gun show.
the "gun show loophole" is a private sale, you daft fuck.

it's literally the equivalent of you going to niggerville, USA and buying a gun from a nigger. there's no way to stop that. dealers at gun shows are still required by law to run background checks on all buyers, and the vast majority of sellers at gun shows are dealers because dealing guns without a license = felony.

>Thinks the gunshow loophole exists.
Read And try to fucking read.
You can't just walk into a gunshow and pick up a gun and leave you ignorant shit.

>making glockmpkin pie instead of glockamole.
fucking amateur.

It's the holiday season fuckwit.
We have to make Clockies and milk for santa soon.

at least post the pic, amatuer

>Fucking GLAWKS!

>there's no way to stop that
Hence why we need to all be armed.

why are you getting all hostile? I'm on your side, you daft fuck.

I am always hostile...
Sorry.

>look at me mom I'm memeing!

>I'd probably just blow my brains out in front of who ever was about to attack me. (Lets see if they recover from that shit)

'People' like you are the reason we have to fight for normal peoples rights to bear arms.

>tfw you butchered your turkey into constituent parts for easy and accurate cooking and serving, allowing full, early access to the organs and bones for stock and gravy... in early October.

>not Dessert Eagle

Missed opportunity.