FUCKKKKKK -> NANO EDITION

Holy fuck can't believe it. Told the devs 2 days ago they needed to integrate the aft nanowave flow matrix.

Now the kernels are leaking and withdrawals on exchanges suspended?

Attached: 8c6b6e1b63d59d7e842ab5e6f04720b7--golden-life-golden-retrievers.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/blob/e9592e5ad42859e30275fd365049931f45726178/rai/plat/posix/openclapi.cpp
github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/blob/7e069f7889b4bf6622ae89515e43afbd3284c30b/rai/node/openclwork.cpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the easy synopsis:

kernel out-capacitator generator being restored to uncompromised levels of the problematic algorithm queries first chanced upon then rectified and still in external thrust outlayers.

>it's bad

Yeah it's pathetic, this exploit has been known for a long time I don't know why they didnt fix anything
Incompetent devs I guess

Brainlet here. Does this mean the issues on exchanges were because of Nano and not the exchanges fault?

Devs in the Discord:

""We had to resync the NAT for the DMZ in order to avoid TCF of the edge firewall. The load balancer is manifesting a TNG, no ETA. Someone tore all the 802.1q tags off, so no one knows where they're homed anymore..."

Dude this si fucking huge. Could bring everything down

>kernel out-capacitator generator being restored to uncompromised levels of the problematic algorithm queries first chanced upon then rectified and still in external thrust outlayers.
>people will fall for this

Bro check the Discord if they haven't made it private yet

Pretty much game over for all cryptos now because of this vulnerability. I'm raging right now.

5 posts by this id

remember to sage lads

Im the fucking OP idiot.

hahahaha. wtf is this nonsense NANO fud all of the sudden?

kernel out-capacitator generator?
HAHAHAHAHA, how can people make this up. NANO is not a timemachine or something. :')

did you even read the whitepaper bro?

look for yourself:
github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/blob/e9592e5ad42859e30275fd365049931f45726178/rai/plat/posix/openclapi.cpp
github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/blob/7e069f7889b4bf6622ae89515e43afbd3284c30b/rai/node/openclwork.cpp
brainlets

Read the whitepaper. And if you understand ordinary blockchains as well, then you'll realize how this opens up a new hacking vector for the whole cryptosphere. It's like quantum computing has just had a breakthrough.

HAHAHA, this is just code. Nothing to do with any kernel leaks whatsoever. It's just devs working on a good product. Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1520841437758.jpg (499x499, 191K)

>aft nanowave flow matrix
>Kernels
Wtf? Whats with all the science fiction shit and Nano? I first suspected the guys who said this were on MDMA or some shit and just talking crap.

have you ever coded before?

No I haven't

Then you wouldn't understand

Attached: 5468765.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Sorry

Attached: 7899.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Last time this fanfiction was posted on here Nano moon'd. Time to go all in retards.

Yeah exactly.
I think they are fudding because they want it to drop and get in cheap. All for the expected roadmap that will drop anytime soon.

It's not even fud it's literally pasta like ShadowLink fork kek

This was the same FUD before the last pumps good news m8s