Anyone fomo into VeChain

I feel like this might be a pump by devs for the inevitable drop or are u guys sure it’s recovering?

Attached: 3CEAE8E6-18F6-4B91-83B8-4EB6B051EFBE.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

I fomod at 463

It just did +15% in a day, now it will retrace (down) again the next days. Happens to all ''''promising'''' alts in cycles.

It’s rising because people are FOMO into X Nodes. They need 6000 VEN in a wallet that they won’t touch for months by March 20th.

People are buying VEN and VEN is leaving exchanges to these wallets. As a result the price is going up and up. If a single VEN token is withdrawn from one of these wallets before VEN becomes VET, they will lose their X Node status.

Don’t buy now unless you’re trying to do a quick pump and dump (should’ve bought at 38K sats for that) or have enough to buy 6000 and hold for a year.

If you want VEN but don’t want a node’s worth, I would wait until after the 20th to buy in.

how low (sats wise) do u expect it to drop after the 20th

It will keep pulling hard, this is what happens when supply of something is dramatically reduced (March 20 token lockup date). Whales can't play games anymore and the price is showing that.

Attached: 1470543398499.jpg (250x201, 12K)

>pump by devs
>devs dumping to keep price down
>scam
sooner or later you anons will finally figure it out

Mfw bought at under 38k sats

Attached: 1520735456377.jpg (400x400, 18K)

If the price does actually go up once the X nodes lock up due to less circulating supply, it will be interesting to see if other tokens copy this model.

>If a single VEN token is withdrawn from one of these wallets before VEN becomes VET, they will lose their X Node status.

If it goes below the threshold... if you have 9000 in MEW you can take 3k out before June and it doesnt effect your X node. You should know what youre talking about if youre trying to teach others

Don't listen to this guy.

it's classic p&d. you will see the next hours. Buys at 00035

fucking brainlet VEN had multiple pump signals from palm beach etc. obviously they chose VEN for a reason (fomo of X nodes) but it exactly is a game played by whales.

u dont think that whales bought at 36k sats then gave the call to dump on retards like you? lmfao

until legit alt bull market there are nothing but pump&dump attempts.

They already do use this model. And the mooning of masternode coins like Dash and others confirms it works. The node is just an excuse to keep tokens off of exchanges and it works very well at raising the price.

Incorrect

Also why do you think it was stable at 40k sats?
Devs were desperately keeping the price from falling.

Oh we are definitely dumping on the 20th but every day you wait, your ticket to the party is getting more expensive and your gains from the pump are decreasing.

Attached: Ue2Ypc983FdX7BEr1AyX_MVn6KadnyyB3WvuHUf7iwg.jpg (640x696, 89K)

Stop trying to make people lose their nodes

This looks like an obvious pump and dump
The 4K satoshi gains and 2k satoshi gains within minutes is making me hold back and think

lol..

If you look into a lot of coins, many of them have been rising in satoshi value. Goddamn I hate BTC and I wished we killed that dinosaur.

Walton did something similar with their Guardian Masternodes to help halt price bleed and reduce whale games back in December. The price basically doubled once supply was constricted. X nodes should have a bigger effect as all levels of nodes are affected.

that was in bull market though. Everyone will be trying to sell around the 20th too, but still unsure myself...

Do you guys understand that this whole "bear market" is whales/smart money offloading their profits slowly but surely onto dumb money?

b-b-b-ut i'm buying?

.yes we do and that is why we are copying what they do, buy now, pump, sell the news on March 20 like always. It's the most reliable way to make money on earth.

There will be no sell the news on the 20th. The sell the news event was during the initial pump to 48k sats when it as announced. The same thing happened back during Authority Node lock-up in December that most of you can't even remember.

what happened to the node lock up in december? Was bull market then so different times..