WhEn thE FUCK is the BULLRUN? I'm underwater and drowning here...

WhEn thE FUCK is the BULLRUN? I'm underwater and drowning here. My shits all fucked up! I'm down 70 FUCKING PERCENT (seventy)

I am kneeeee deeeeep in debt. I can't go much longer with losses like this. I NEED and MUST make it within 1 year or I go the way of the dodo aka I sudoku via self immolation

Where the FUCK is it? What are the fucking whales doing? They need to stop jerking off over hookers and PUMP THIS FUCKING SHIIIIIIIT

And the billionaire faggots need to grow some cajones and PUMPUMPUMP and take a leap! Stop being bald old faggots and insert their Jewish hineys into this new emerging technology.

I'm SICK OF SEEING RED ON MY SHIT

Attached: F949F.png (808x805, 381K)

It's over, user

don't blame others on your lack of money management skills and intelligence.
hold it

We told you it's gonna go down.
We told you 3 fucking months ago.

sHUT THE FUCK UP ASS HOLE I FUCKING HELD EVERYTHING

DONT ACT LIKE YOURE SOME TRADING PRO BECAUSE YOU PUT YOUR ALLOWANCE INTO A COIN AND IT HAPPENED TO MOON

LISTEN HERE FUCK FACE. I DONT WATCH ANIME. IM NOT A VIDEO GAYMER. I HAVE REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES BECAUSE IM NOT A MANCHILD LIVING IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT AT 30 AND SPENDING MY """""INVESMTENTS""""" ON ANIME FIGURES

SO NO NO NO, DONT COME AT ME WITH "MUH BAD SKILLS" FUCK YOU ASS HOLE! I BET MOMMY STILL TIES YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE

HEY ASS HOLE YOU DIDNT TELL ME NOFFIN

autumn

Relax. Just don't look at charts and come back in 2 years for the next bull run. You are in it for the long term if you want gains on this.

Motherfuck I'll be long DEAD by then you hear me
I'll be worm food by autumn thats years away!

relax? RELAX? I AM WORKING A DEAD END JOB STRUGLING TO PAY RENT AND MY LITTLE SAVINGS FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS OF BEING A SLAVE ARE DWINDLING BEFORE MY VERY EYES... I AM WATCHING HOURS OF MY LIFE DISAPPEAR WITH EACH DOWNSWING

I CANT RELAX! MY GODDAMN LIFE IS FALLING APART HERE

I thought crypto was for the rich kids, if you work at a dead end job and barely have shit don't buy

that simple.

>biz in a nutshell
i dont watch anime, i dont play games, i have real life responsibilities and im not a manchild either. accept that you're wrong and delusional. you have big emotional issues

Dont invest money you are not prepared to lose.
First fuckin rule

SHT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT NO ONE FOLLOWS THIS RULE

NOT EVEN GOD DAMN ISAAC NEWTON

bitcoin falling down actually best scenario for all them poorfags, including me. you have months to accumulate plus get more fiat in until the correction is over

Attached: 1519571865832.jpg (1079x852, 72K)

came to this thread to say this.

I've lost alot of money too this shit is getting annoying as fuck. I invested in a shit tier coin, but I refuse to sell at a loss with this piece of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-052154~2.jpg (1080x1727, 167K)

Just sell some bitcoin dude. Problem solved.

just wait for the Wall Street bonuses my dude, after that and the Chinese New Year we are all going to be rich as fuck, just wait

ITS STARTING RIGHT NOW BTC IS OVER 9K WHALES CANT KEEP SUPRESSING THE PRICE NO MORE BUY BUY BUY

HAHA JUST SELL YEARS OF YOUR LIFE AT A LOSS DUDE! PROBLEM SOLVED BRO! HA!

Idiot.

Relax, user. That's why PoWH3D exists. Look it up. You will never forget this moment.

I feel you user. I too will not last long in this market. I already bought that helium tank.

Okay then you get to buy more.

Three step plan to turn your life around.

1.) Hit your caps lock key once to turn it off.

2.)

3.)

if you're down 70% you bought the top, so yes you have bad skills. Deal with it retard

CAPS LOCK IS GOOD FOR FLOW OF CONSCIOUSNESS POSTS AND REALLY GETTING INTO THE SPIRIT OF SAID POST. THE SENTENCE YOU TYPE WHEN TYPING IN CAPS LOCK WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT AND IN SOME WAYS 'FULLER' THAN A SENTENCE TYPED OTHERWISE.

CHECK THIS FAGGOT. ITS HARSHER AND FLOWS LESS BECAUSE B I G LETTERS MAKE YOUUUU TIHNK IM SHOUTINGGGGGGG

I DIDNT, I JUST PICKED SHITCOINS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE IT

I think you put yourself in this situation, you're exactly like I expect some people in this market to think.
>Buy Coin X
>Wait for Pump
Works untill it doesn't work and when it doesn't you're asbsolutely fucked. Sucks dude, guess you should have learned something from this market.

Note to Veeky Forums: if you don't want to be this guy
- dont buy ath
- dont invest what you're not willing to lose
- learn the basics before investing
and this one is going to impact you real bad
- dont buy high sell low

Tokyo whale can dump his remaining 160k BTC any time. BTC and unfortunately also BCH are dead. The next great transfer of wealth is the flippening with money bleeding from BTC and BCH into ETH. The king is dead. Long live the king.

This is the LAST time BTC will be over 9k

I LEARNED HOW TO FUCK YOUR MOM WITH NO CONDOM

I PROBABLY KNOW MORE ABOUT ALL OF THOSE THINGS THAN YOU EVER WILL, BUT NEVERTHELESS I'M HALF LARPING SO W.E.

THX JUST BOUGHT 100K BITCOIN CASH AND SENT ROGER VER A LOVE LETTER.

How does it feel to be in debt?
>Breathes financially free air.

I'M NOT IN DEBT BRAINLET I'M JUST MEMING
MY NET WORTH IS MORE THAN LIKELY 10X YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES PUT TOGETHER, UNIRONICALLY. LMAO

shitcoins that you bought at ATH lol
just hold for a few months. At this point you have no other choice

>tfw got atleast 1-2 months to stack before the great bullrun starts
Feelsgoodman

Attached: 1445887842227.png (182x209, 29K)

did you buy at all time high?

thank you biz for introducing me to shorting. this way you can literally make money anywhere the market goes to

Shut the fuck Bitmex shill

sure cope harder with your crippling debt

>my net worth is higher than yours
>I can't pay my rent
>rent
Sure op. sure

Attached: 709.png (544x484, 334K)

>70 FUCKING PERCENT (seventy)
You mean 70?

May 14-16

Attached: 1516309274934.png (420x420, 15K)

hahaha you faggot

>HE THINKS IT ISN'T PART OF THE CONTINUED MEME CONTINUUM ITT
PLEBLET

>my holdings were down 30%
>decide to fuck it, put it in shorts and longs trades
>in 5 days I've broken even while my ex holds still bleed 15% for every 5% rise

Meh, I'll just wait till the new hip trend arrives.
After all I got the time.