Explain why people drink this shit

Explain why people drink this shit

sugar

Coffee? Cause it tastes good.

>Warm chocolate milk beverage that keeps me awake
>dessert for breakfast
I don't know why people don't like it?

,Starbucks is shit coffee

Because I like coffee and overly sweet things.

I drink it black and unsweetened so guess again

They don't know coffee

Status.

I like black coffee as much as the next man, but is there really anything wrong with drinking a caramel macchiato as a treat?

It's convenient and appeals to the vapid need to be deemed an adult by teenage girls who think that "coffee" makes you somehow less of a dumb bitch.

The beautiful irony is that your post sums up 100% the "real patricians drink black coffee only" posters

Yeah I know, they're just as insufferable as Starbucks bitches.

>ill have a coffee, yes, extra gross please,sugar? cream? enjoyment? nah, get the fuck outta here with that shit. I would rather drink bitter dark crap instead.

>coffee snobs

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. It's decent coffee you cucks.

>decent coffee

The dark roasts are good, being that it's the company's original specialty.

Just had real coffee for the first time in months senpai. Was so cash and cheaper than Starbucks too. Found a roasting company that also has an attached cafe inside located in an industrial park, Starbucks can now officially suck it.

Cervantes coffee woodbridge va, will try to post pics tomorrow.

Because if told enough times shit is tasty people believe it and buy it. Add enough cream, sugar, chocolate, caramel etc you can make a turd taste palatable. Shit is still shit now they got you paying $5+ for a cup of boiled beans with ice and milk

I tend to find it average.

Like a big mac or something.

You'll never get a terrible one, you'll never get an outstanding one.

Their plan coffee, just black, maybe with a little cream if you like it that way is fine. And their espresso (plain) is fine too.

Everything else is trash.

The beautiful irony is that your post sums up 100% the "only pretentious people drink black coffee" posters

They're literally everywhere, at least in urban areas, and they're better than all the other mass chains.

>flyover being culturally intimidated by fucking Starbucks

How much sugar is there is fresh orange juice tho?

Mass produced orange juice?

Too much per 8 fl oz (240ml), that's how much.

Starbucks is okay, not great, but every time I've had it its always been burnt.

Homemade orange juice would have exactly as much sugar.

Apparently it tastes burnt on purpose because they use iirc wet method of drying the beans, like latin style. And the result is bitter. Why? Because they're cock guzzling faggots I guess.

Anyway the flat whites are good, and the blonde roast isn't terrible.

Found the Starcucks customers.

Because all their friends do.

Mmmm coffee

I'm craving a cup of fresh Christmas blend right now
Shame it's raining too hard to walk there
I need a job

Sugar is a drug, that's why.

Woodbridge? Fuck yeah, grew up there. Fredericksburg fag now.

Where I live there's a Pret a Nero and a Starbucks. I go to the latter because it tastes at least somewhat better than the other two. I'd never consider it "good" but it's a little more palatable given its convenience.

If you're going to Starbucks or any other "brand" coffee shop and ordering just coffee, you're doing it wrong.

>Make orange juice at home
>Add less sugar

wow look i did the impossible

>>add less
>implying any non american adds sugar to homemade orange juice

honestly, their beans are a bit overroasted but making a brew from them is quite decent

their coffee is decent, but then again I've only bought their beans

Neither contain added sugar.

I don't actually drink coffee. I get chai lattes at Starbucks and I enjoy them.

But you're right, how DARE people drink something that they like. Why should they be allowed to spend their hard-earned money on a treat for themselves? Why should they be allowed to order black coffee, or iced coffee, or lattes, or frappucinos, or even some god damned hot chocolate? If you say it's bad and "literally a milkshake", you must be right.

Go buy a fucking cake pop or something and cool off. I bet you fume when you see veggie burgers at restaurants, too.

Starbucks has nice iced coffee

Orange juice is naturally sweet as fuck, nobody adds sugar to their orange juice.

The iced coffee actually is pretty nice, I have to say.

Ive never been to a good coffee shop, i prefer to by the big bags of columbian organic beans at costco and grind them myself and use a french press, whenever i buy coffee from starbucks/dunkins/gas station/denny's/ect it always taste like burnt charcoal shit and i have to put at least a fuck ton of creamer in it if not also sugar. Were as i usually drink my coffee black.

DD is superior

>roasty
fucking meme coffee

I think the real art of espresso in particular as a method of preparation is not so much in the terms of the bean itself but in the preparation of the bean.

It's clever marketing. Most people don't know shit about coffee, they just drink it or drown in in milk if it's bad. If you tell them that something is high quality and on their way to work or school, they'll buy it without a second thought.

I have never had a sip of American coffee.

>DD is superior

Convenient, get to throw it in the trash after.

I live in California, anyone know where I can find light cream? I can only ever find heavy cream and half and half.

I only drink coffee out of my keurig. Im only in it for the caffine.

i say no to roasties, especially italian ones

They drink it because they live in America and don't know about any other options that are far more superior.

God forbid he drink what he wants

>I don't like it
>must be a meme

Go fuck yourself

they like milk with sugar swirled around it

Do people actually drink their coffee? I just order those things that are basically milkshakes with caffeine in them. Shit's delicious.

To stay trendy and relevant

I enjoy their drip, and all roasts of coffee except torrefacto. I even roast my own to second crack on purpose sometimes.

You can buy powdered caffeine in 400 gram tubs. I like to mix it up with some lube, stick it on a plunger handle, and fuck myself in the arse. It's a stimulating alternative to starbucks if you've got a little more time than usual in the morning but you still want to act like a gigantic faggot.

If not Starbucks, then who do you buy your beans from? They seem pretty decent for the price if you grind and make your own coffee, also I only drink it black.

>then who do you buy your beans from?

Coffee shops around bigger towns or decently-sized cities usually have bags of ethically-sourced, fair-trade, non-GMO, pro-women's rights, anti-patriarchy, naturally fat-free (TM) bags of coffee beans. They're usually sold by hipsters who couldn't take a punch if their lives depended on it, but will act morally superior for drinking overpriced coffee

everything is just meh

DD's coffee is watery as fuck. What's up with that? I like the taste, it's a good blend, but do they have to make it 450ml of which 430ml is water?

Which?

Coffee - mostly self medicating/feeding addiction, but I and most others also like the flavour.

Lattes - because sometimes crack coffee needs to be toned down a bit. Espresso isn't mean to be sipped while chilling, but lattes are.

Starbucks - a lot of it just seems to be fashion. Even other big chains have more flavourful and less acrid roasts/blends. Most little shops I've gone into to wait for friends and clients - or work out some ideas on my laptop like a yuppie twat - absolutely murder everything but the profit margin. That said, I like their French roast.

Drink it however you want, but I do suggest a black press/no-paper-filter coffee - medium or lighter-end-of-dark roast, and an espresso from a reputable cafe at least once in your life.

>blonde roast isn't terrible

I disagree.

>starbucks
>coffee
More like milk where you add small amount of coffee.
Also the reason why it is popular is that adult babies can't handle the taste of real coffee so they go and buy sugarmilk abomination of a coffee instead.

kaldi's has pretty good espresso drinks imo. it's not like third wave coffee 5/5 yelp stuff but it's nice if you need something quick

It's funny because I've actually had caffeine up the arse before when I plugged a codeine extraction from t1 pills. It was quite a rush desu.

I get the pumpkin spiced lattes because I like the flavour along with the peppermint mochas but I don't go to Stabucks for the coffee.

>coffee
>tastes good
what?

It's the oranges that contain all the sugar, juice is like a concentrated form of multiple pieces of fruit. So a cup of orange juice is like the sugar equivalent of two or three oranges.

Does anyone here bring their own cup/tumbler to be filled at places like Starbucks?

So your argument is that only people who really like coffee drink it loaded with over 50% cream and sugar, but people who drink 100% pure coffee are pretentious snobs who don't really like coffee? Guess how I can tell that you're both retarded and obese.

>Muh po farmar
Never tried their coffee, but oxfam Chocolate is bretty gud!

Tbh find a small hipster cafe, I found one where they order amazing coffe, roast it in-house and the prices are half of what they charge at starbucks. It's a fucking no-brainer. And since they also sell the beans so I buy all my coffee from them now, it's more expensive than supermarket coffee sure, but it tastes like heaven.

It's fine

You can get normal coffee in Starbucks. Just tell them you're a big boy when you order.

But it costs the same if not less than most other coffeeshops in major cities

Because more often than not Starbucks is the closest place nearby to buy coffee

It's super fucking caffeinated compared to other coffee you can buy.

buy an espresso at your college library cafe and tell me if you still think that

We only got Starbucks and Dunkin where I live. No cheap local stuff.

>tfw my university library cafe is a Starbucks
But seriously though, however Starbucks might compare to autistic home made hipster coffee, it's fucking magical compared to most swill you can buy out and about.

My grandma adds sugar to freshly squeezed orange juice to make it less sour.

Most of the swill out and about around here IS autistic hipster coffee. These loose-bearded, tight-panted, pansexual, whale-freeing, whale-imprisoning, whale-impregnating-in-a-basement-in-Austria, Sperg-knights could probably tell you the names of the parents of the nearly crippled young man who signed off on the manifest for the last shipment of beans.

Which is to say that there's pretty damned good coffee around here, and enough people know that to keep it alive alongside the bux.

DO you want to know how I know youre american?

pic related is a fucking latte, which consists of exactly two ingredients: milk and espresso. in other words, a perfectly acceptable (even patrician) way to enjoy coffee. bait harder, faggot.

Cervantes coffee roasters woodbridge

Cool vibes, they really run a boutique roastery right there

This is the deciding factor. Starbucks like McDonald's sells because it takes 5-10 minutes to get there rather than 15-20. Though now that I found this place on my route to work, it is only 3 minutes out as I travel, so probably bye bye to starsucks.

Here is the bagging area

a grocery store?

there gay